IVF/ICSI in Aug/Sept/Oct Updates on 1st page!

:hugs: doodar, I didn't get told what grade my blast was, i didn't think to ask. I know it's not over until it's over, but I was really hoping to have some freeze, I think the thing that hurts the most is, I know deep down we can't afford a fresh cycle at the moment. We could use all our savings, but then it doesn't leave us in a great place financially. So this is our only chance. I'm not ready to give up on being a mum yet, but now I feel like it's over before it's begun. Oh I don't know, wish hubby was hear to look after me.

I really, really hope you get good news :hugs: xxx

The financial aspect of it all is a worry, we have spent all our savings and more. We are coming up to having spent 18 grand and that scares me, each and every time we say this is the last time but its like an addiction and we have to keep going. I'm certainly not ready to give up and after this time round with the ohss and the toll the extra meds are taking on my body, I said I'm not doing this again but deep down I know I will if I have to. Its all such a worry.

Right we need a PMA boost, kick up the bum! how can we shake this negativity!!

Ive just been googling (Bad Zoe!!) and there alot of positive stories about not having any frosties, and still getting bfps. So as Bon Jovi once said, "we gotta keep the faith"!! I still have my fingers crossed very tightly for you xxxx

I'm considering driving to the shop and buying my body weight in dairy milk, would that be a bad move?! Mmmm dairy milk!

We got three to freeze. She still doesnt fill me with hope. I'm really gutted with that. I know it sounds so ungrateful but I dont understand how you can go from having 10 top quality embryos to only getting 3 to freeze. I cant believe out of 20 eggs we only got 3 as back up. I know..I know I'm sounding very very ungrateful. She said the rest suffered degeneration..WTH does that mean, doesnt sound very good to me. I told my concerns about the grade 2 from transfer yesterday and she said we dont grade them 1 or 2 we just grade them good and give them a letter and go by inner cell mass. As god is my witness and hubby! the embryologist said to us yesterday it was a grade 2. She said it was a good embryo and it had inner cell mass which sometimes you dont see on every embryo. She said I'm thinking about it too much and I need to remain positive. POSITIVE!! how the hell can you! maybe you should tell grumpy pants from yesterday to be a bit more positive then, that might help!!
God I'm even more wound up now!! deep breathes!!

Hypns- I am so sorry. I am suprised they didnt suggest to remove the tube before treatment as that is what my clinic said they would of done had i not lost both tubes. I hope u are in the position to try again one day ((hugs)) x

Zowiey- At least you got some frosties hun and u may have ur baby already so try stay positive. A LOT of my friends never got frosties but got bfps so dont think that cos u dont have many frosties that you wont get pregnant this time as your wrong ;-)
x

Hi to everyone else and hope we are all doing ok? x

Well girls i had my baseline scan and the nurse said all was "perfect"! and not a cyst in sight so i start stimming tomorrow! Eeeeek! booked in for a scan on 14th Oct to check follies and il be on 3 amps a day. Quite fiddly the way you have to mix the menopur tho! glad my friend will be doing it as i would be crap with those lil tiny glass vials! lol. Cant believe its going so smoothly up to now! my mum is deffo watching out for me. The nurse was nearly crying today when she read my file and i told her about my mum. Some lovely ppl up there isnt there? xxx

Yay for 3 tho!

But I know what you mean, how can you be positive when you've just been told effectively your remaining embryos are shit? (mine not yours!) and as for the grading, why make out she wouldn't have said anything? Where would you have got that info from?? You wouldn't just make that up! Big hugs, this WILL work for us, purely because it has to work!

I do agree that having no grading would be better, I've felt a little insecure when people say they've got super graded eggs/ embryos, and I'm just being told mine are doing ok! Although she did say my blastie was perfect and exactly what she wanted to see at that stage, it's still not a definite grading.

And here was me thinking yesterday everything was going to get a bit calmer now :haha:

Glad your scan went ok Aq, I'm sure your mum will be with you every step of the way :hugs:

I was on menopur, 3 vials, and got a really sore finger from tapping air bubbles in each vial every night!!

None of my embies made it to freeze, so I'm hoping and praying that my blastie is string enough to make it, phew it's such a rollercoaster!
xx

Thanks Zowiey. Sorry i misread that and thought u had 3 blasts to freeze.
Lets hope this is your baby and u will be fine. It is a emotional rollercoaster for something that sooo many women take for granted isnt it? not fair but as long as we get there we will be happy and it would all of been worth it.
Yes those bottles do look fiddly! glad my friend is doing it for me! lol xxx

Yay for 3 tho!

But I know what you mean, how can you be positive when you've just been told effectively your remaining embryos are shit? (mine not yours!) and as for the grading, why make out she wouldn't have said anything? Where would you have got that info from?? You wouldn't just make that up! Big hugs, this WILL work for us, purely because it has to work!

I do agree that having no grading would be better, I've felt a little insecure when people say they've got super graded eggs/ embryos, and I'm just being told mine are doing ok! Although she did say my blastie was perfect and exactly what she wanted to see at that stage, it's still not a definite grading.

And here was me thinking yesterday everything was going to get a bit calmer now :haha:

Its so hard!! Yesterday I was so chilled and calm, today I'm climbing the walls and so tearful. Think I need sleep, I'm over tired! Can't believe I'm aboard this rollercoater again, Up and down, up and down!! Sheesh! it gets harder and harder.

This just has to work for us...it just has too!!:hugs:

Zoe and Doodar PMA PMA PMA PMA PMA please don't worry about frosties right now because syou need to focus all your positivity on making the little embies inside you stick. My friend has done two cycles and got a BFP both times and both times no frosties so it really doesn't mean anything. If the emby inside you is destined to be your baby then it will happen :dust: oh and if it takes body weight in dairy milk to bring back you PMA then go do it :thumbup:

AQ hurrah for perfect. We'll be having our first stim scan on the same day as long as my bloods are ok tomorrow!

:dust:Hi ladies,
Zowiey sorry you have none to freeze..:hugs: but your little embie needs you to keep positive.. PMA and :dust: all round

Doodar got to say the same for you gotta keep that PMA train in motion.. your not gonna need those frozen ones!! your embies in the best place it could possibly be....:dust: to you too..:hugs:

Aq snap on the scan results,:happydance: i start my Five amps tonight with my scan on the 12th..... not looking forward to 2 needles tonight though..:nope:.. Oh and the mock transfer was a piece of cake!! All that worry..:dohh:

lou

Zowie sorry for no frozen embies, I truly hope the one in you brings you your miracle.

Doodar I would be upset with my embryologist to for saying that. I also hope that everything turns out for you.

AQ great news on the scan,

Me: I'm freaking out, my lines kept getting darker yesterday (I did three ic's) and now this mornings is lighter and I'm worried I'll have a chemical. I don't think I could handle that right now. So I'm not drinking anything, holding in my pee and will do a frer at lunch. I'm praying for a darker line to relieve my anxiety. But part of me feels like all hope is gone already. :cry:

Zowiey Good luck for tomorrow, pupo partner :thumbup:

Trask brill news on embies :happydance:

Kelly hope your wrist settles down soon, do you think you sprained it? or does it feel like nerve pain. Make sure you rest and take it easy.:hugs:

Hypns Good luck for tomorrow beta hun :hugs: will you get the results tomorrow? I've heard of people having negative hpt on the morning of otd only to have them turn positive that afternoon.

ST I wouldnt worry about the spilt meds your follies are doing more than great anyway, as long as you took the cetrotide to stop you from ovulating you'll be fine.:hugs:

Tinks sorry your suffering through lack of sleep hun. I know how you feel. I've been sleeping terrible lately. I think its a combination of the meds and the fact I have to drink 3 litres of fluids a day means I'm up most of the night peeing :haha:

Princess so sorry your still being messed about. I hope it gets sorted soon so you can move forward :hugs:

Chris my nurse said ohss can happen even with one egg so it is possible. Make sure you drink plenty and get lots of rest. If your concerned phone clinc so you get the meds quickly :hugs:

Rosa I had ewcm before ec. I think its normal hun dont worry :hugs:

AQ,Pets,hope and everyone else sending big hugs to get you through this journey :hugs: so many people on here now sorry If I've forgotten anyone.

AFM todays embryology report was 10 of the 11 embies are at morula stage which is where they should be and the last one is lagging behind slightly but they will continue to keep an eye on it. So transfer is scheduled for tomorrow morning 10am, can't believe this time tomorrow I'll be pupo. The strange thing is that transfer is taking place exactly a year to the day as last year, what are the chances of that happening!! Feeling better in myself but still very bloated, not sure what I'm going to wear tomorrow, think I may have to go with my jeans unbuttoned :dohh: really hope they dont cancel on me. Go Away Bloat!!!

Thanks dear! Still on BC and waiting for my suppression check so I can start stimming!! :flower:

AQ. Sorry the drugs seem to be hitting you so hard. Hope you managed to get some rest and enjoyed your snuggle and film x

ST. Sorry EC got put back again but 30!! Poor you. No wonder you are so sore x

Kelly. Hope you wrist feels better soon x

Princess. I really hope your form is not lost and is still making its way through the system. The waiting is so frustrating hun. Hope it gets going again soon x

Pet. Hope you feel better soon. Nasty BC. Take care hun x

Rosa. I habe had loads of ewcm also. If I remember I am going to mention it today and see what they say. I was expecting the oposite so was a little worried. Good luck for you scan today x

Doodar. Good luck for et. How weird that it has fallen on a year to the date of the last one. FX its a god omen. Can you not wear leggins?

Morning to everone I haven't mentioned x

I am just on my way for my scan so worried we will only habe a few follies.

Thanks so much! Hope your scan went well and there were tons of follies!!! :hugs:

Morning Ladies!

Sorry I haven't written in a while, I am back to work after a week vacation. Hope everyone is doing well...Kelly congrats on your :bfp:!!! That is great! Everyone else, I am thinking of you! :hugs:

i just looked and it lookes lke its not til august 2013?
i thought it was reviewed each year#?
x

Nope, it's March 2012. I have it saved as it's my PCT. Let me see if I can find the link to the original site.

Aha, there you go!

East of England IVF Policy

This is effective June 1 2011 to 28 Feb 2012.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->