IVF/ICSI in Aug/Sept/Oct Updates on 1st page!

Hypns I am so sorry. Did you get any to freeze this time? :hugs:

The other 2 embryos didn't make it to freeze :(

Oh hun. I'm so incredibly sorry for you. :hugs: My heart absolutely breaks for you. Do you think you'll try to save up money for another round? I'm so so sorry.

Thank you rosa :hugs: We might, but not soon. It's going to take about 5-7 years to pay of the debt we put ourselves into for this try, so maybe down the road. But DH is nearing 40 so time is not our friend. I wish we lived in Ireland where it's only like $1400 for IVF!!

Hypns I just want to say I am so so sorry. It's heartbreaking. I'm a big believer in pursuing dreams and I do hope that one day your dreams come true. Thinking about you hun :hugs:

Thank you Doodar :hugs: We're pushing hard to pursue our dreams and we were incredibly lucky to have been able to try IVF at all. Maybe we're supposed to find happiness on another path.

Hypns- I am so sorry. I am suprised they didnt suggest to remove the tube before treatment as that is what my clinic said they would of done had i not lost both tubes. I hope u are in the position to try again one day ((hugs))

Thank you AQ :hugs: They did suggest to have the tube removed, but we couldn't afford both procedures and decided to risk it. Silly move now that we look back :nope:

Sending love, happiness, and support out to all us women ttc :flower: I had made me stronger and had solidified my marriage. Every experience we go through helps to shape our lives so I know that this is just part of my adventure through life. It's challenging, but worth it in the end.

I posted this on Doodar's journal but I think it's needed in here too! Beware, it's rather large :haha:

https://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l36/irene_imutt/positive.gif

Zo, i'm sorry that you didn't get any frosties to keep from this cycle. Bertie will stick, keep thinking positive thoughts. I get my call tomorrow.

Doodar, i'm hoping your little blastic sticks too. You have great courage and motivation to keep riding this rollercoaster.

AQ, glad all went well with your scan and we're onto stimming. I got DH to do those glass vials. They're a pain!

Pet, have a good week back at work.

Hpyns, i'm glad you've got lots of support from your lovely DH at this time. Will you now have your infection drained or do you need to wait a while. I hope the future path for you shows itself soon. Sending you loads of :hug:

Hypns- I love your outlook on life and pray u get the experience of becoming a mother very soon. If i win the lotto il be getting in touch with u ;-) x

Kelly- Just keep in mind that it is still very early on and hang in there. I would just do a digital in a few days time x

Traskey- LOVE the picture and positive msg! we all need to get some pma restored x

Lou- Glad your scan and mock transfer went well too! nothing to it is there? :) our EC is gonna be pretty close together isnt it? x

Hi to everyone else. Im off to get cat litter and call in an see my dad for a hr an then me an dh are having a movie night with sweets tonight! need to chill :) xxx

We are PUPO with one perfect little day 5 blastocyst :wohoo: :dance: :wohoo: :happydance:

We had 8 fertilise in the end. One stayed at the two cell stage but the other 7 all made it to blastocyst. They preferred to just put back but we had the option of two (the only advantage to my advanced years!). The choice of both was a suprise so DH and I had a quick chat. I was so tempted to put back both. My heart said two but my head said no due to my back. So one blastie, hopefully finding somewhere lovely to settle.

https://i778.photobucket.com/albums/yy65/amyjayne10/Hugs/LBAFh.gif

Hi Ladies, just thought i would drop by and see how your all doing. so many pages to read so apologies for my ignorance.

AFM i start my 2nd cycle this week DR on the 7th I owe so much to my inlaws for funding this as without them we couldnt do it as only had the money for one try.

I promise I will read up on where everyone is now x

:happydance:Traskey that is wonderful.... well done on being PUPO...:happydance:

lou

AQ you could be right it may even be the same day!! Good luck stimming buddy..:thumbup:. lol :happydance:

Delly!!!!!!!

I've been thinking about you lately. I've seen you lurking and was going to ask how you were but didn't want to incase it was all still so upsetting for you.

It's great to see you.

:wohoo: for a second go and yay for the inlaws. So pleased for you!

Delly that is wonderful news.... good luck for this cycle... xx

:happydance:Traskey that is wonderful.... well done on being PUPO...:happydance:

lou

AQ you could be right it may even be the same day!! Good luck stimming buddy..:thumbup:. lol :happydance:

Lou, the stimming stage seems to go so quickly! Not long now for you :happydance::happydance:

Hi Traskey, (i am a lurker ;-) Yeah we had the follow up appointment with consultant last week just one of those things for not workiing every was text book, so this time round i will take tablets as well as the progestoren, as he was suprised that I bleed so soon but it was the time my AF would have come anyway. I am so gratefull for my mother in law to pay dont think i can thank her enough.

xx

PS forgot to say it works out that the day I test is the day before my wedding so not sure if that is a good thing or not x

Oooooooooooooo, no there's a question! Hope it's good luck being right before your wedding :D

I HAVE INTERNET BACK!!!!!

Oooh Delly, Good luck!! I have my fingers crossed for you!

Traskey, :happydance: for being pupo! Good luck for tomorrow!

Hypns, I am so very sorry, Sending you lots of love :hugs:

Well, I have hubby back home,so I'm feeling much better, although he is really bummed out, we're having a snuggly night on the settee. The great british bake off final is tonight, so I'm looking forward to that!

Anyway, here is Barry Blasto! :cloud9:

Barry.jpg

Delly yay for family I hope this works for you.

Zowie nice pic!

Traskey yay for one perfect blast!

Me well I am happy again I did a frer and my line is darker then yesterday's for sure so no more ics for me! Learned my lesson. My scan is booked for Oct 31 of all days!

Hypns - I am so very sorry, I love your possitive attitude on life. Good for you :hugs::hugs:

AQ - :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: for stimming tomorrow. Glad your scan went well (or perfect :winkwink:) One of my jabbys is a mixing one and it gets easy once you have done it, looks complicated at first but you get use to it :thumbup:

Zowie - Sorry you have no frosties hun. Please focus on on Barry, he is looking mighty fine :winkwink:

Doodar - Soory you are disapointed in your frostir result. I dont think you ingratefull, its just what you expect from 20 eggs, I would be the same.

Delly - Good to see you back, what a generous MiL you have. I am so pleased you get another go :thumbup:

Traskey - Congrats on being PUPO :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Kelly - Any more news?

How are you ST, Hope, Lew, Chris, Pet, Princess and the rest of the gang???

Next follie scan tomorrow, so hope we have some nice fat ones ready for trigger.

Evening girls,

I'll be lurking for a while rather then posting as I don't have much to share

Trask - congrats on being PUPO :happydance:

Hypns - I'm so sorry to hear your bad news I hope you get what you wish for soon, nice to hear you and hubby are strong tho, you hear about so many relationships that get torn apart by infertility :hugs:

Delly - I'd take it as a good omen. But jeeze the day before my wedding I was so rushed off my feet, how will you find the time :haha:

Zowiey - that is one lovely looking blastie, I love that 'his' names Barry :haha:

Afm - DH has an appointment at doctors on Friday to get the form signed AGAIN!! That's if our form don't reach the clinic this week, not much else from me tbf

Hope everyone is well :thumbup:

Xx

T :dance: well done you!

AQ your cat litter comment just reminded me. At ASDA this weekend we had to pick up cat litter and DH said don't we have to stop buying this soon? And I thought what on earth is he on about. Then was like oh he's thinking of when we're pregnant and I told him he could keep buying it but I couldn't touch it. It was so nice to know he's thinking positive about our treatment :)

Are your dads results back yet? Have fun with your movie night!

Lou woo hoo for stimming and I'm glad the mock transfer was a doddle :thumbup: looks like you me and AQ could be harvesting pretty close together!

Delly so lovely to see your typeface honey. How wonderful for your inlaws to fund a cycle for you. I hope you stick around :)

Zoe hurrah for Internet, tell hubby no more fiddling! I haven't seen any of the bake off but i'm going to watch it tonight. Barry Blasto is gorgeous, hope he's snuggling in safe and sound :dust:

Kelly please honey STEP AWAY FROM THE PEE STICKS! You're pregnant and you deserve to enjoy a happy and healthy 9 months :)

Tink what times your scan tomorrow? Fx that your follies are growing good and strong :dust:

Princess good to see you honey, can't believe you're still having to chase down that damn form. Enough already! Fx you sort it real soon.

Hello to all I've missed :wave:

I had hypno today and we talked about me starting Stims on Friday and I had to picture the liquid going in and stimulating the follicles so I wouldn't be nervous about the jabs. I pictured the liquid being full of little tiny men with bicycle pumps who swam to my ovaries and started pumping up my follicles :lol:

Traskey- WHOOP WHOOP for being PUPO! hope 2ww goes fast for you and im sure u made the right decision and hope lil embie is snuggling down for 9mths ;-) x

Delly- Such fab news that u can try again! bet u r over the moon x

Zowiey- That pic is amazing! lets hope lil "barry" develops into a gorgeous lil buba x

Hope- Aah how cute about dh's comment! just had a little giggle to myself. Good he is thinking ahead tho and i would still be the one cleaning litter out so will use big rubber gloves to be safe :) x

Kelly- Fab news! aww a Halloween scan for your lil pumpkin! ha x

Princess- aww i know its frustrating but u will get there x

Well i am getting on edge about stimming tomorrow! lol. I keep worrying about side effects and OHSS etc. Also be weird having 2 jabs after routine of 1 for so long... just wanna be pupo! ha xxx

Zowiey, I am super jealous. OFU doesn't do pics. We didn't even get to see a pic of it :cry: Bummer!

AQ, good luck for stimming tomorrow.

Hope, I love your imagery for the liquids :haha:

Princess, is it drivable to your clinic. Could you put the forms in their hands so to speak?

Traskey- Our clinic does not do pics either as they dont like to make the blow harder if the result is a bfn i think which i understand but il still be asking dh to take a pic on my phone so i can look at the lil ones ;-) when is your OTD? xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->