IVF/ICSI in Aug/Sept/Oct Updates on 1st page!

AQ - We didn't see our embies at all so DH couldn't sneak a pic. She showed us a picture from a card and it looked like Zowiey's but it wasn't our blasto. Just a development teaching aid.

OTD from the clinic is the 15th. Fertility Friend says the 14th.

Zowiey, I'm sorry about no frozen embies. :hugs: However, worry about one thing at a time. Let's get pregnant this time and worry about next time when it comes. I keep worrying about not having frozens either (which I'm SURE I won't) and my dh keeps my grounded. We'll cross that bridge when we come to it. It's INFURIATING when he says that, but it's true. :rofl: I'm sure the one you transferred is just fine. The freezing process really takes it out of them, so I've heard. LOVE the berry blasto pic!!! :rofl:

Doodar, it's so pricey, I know. Try to remain positive. Listen to those cds! PMA!!!! 3 is still good, though! At least you got some! I don't understand how the whole process works either, but 3 is good. PMA. Deep breaths.

AQ, yay or stimming tomorrow!!!!!! What meds are you on? It'll fly by for you. Do they have an expected retrieval date for you? You'll get used to the mixing. It's a bit annoying at first, but it becomes 2nd nature after a few times.

Kelly, you silly girl! Of COURSE it's not a chemical! Now, put DOWN the hpt and step aWAY...:rofl: You have a little jack-o-lantern growing in you! :haha:

Hpyns, I have also heard it's cheaper in other countries. Can you go live there for a while? :winkwink: Have you considered adoption? Not the same, I know. But at least the money is going towards a "sure thing" rather than a "maybe it won't happen" kind of a deal. Just a thought. :hugs:

Delly, Hi! :hi: Yay for your 2nd cycle! Already?! That's great! You have some great inlaws...wow. What a gift. :flower: And yay for your wedding! :wedding: I haven't used that emoticon yet! :haha:

Princess, i'm so sorry the clinic is being such a pain with that darn paperwork! :wacko: I hope it gets fixed soon! Remind me where you are in your cycle...:blush: Have you started any shots yet?

Hope, I love your story of visualizing the guys going in and pumping your follies!!! :rofl: How hysterical!

Afm, I'm feeling pretty bloated and uncomfortable, but actually pretty happy about it! :wacko: It means my follies are growing! I'm hoping for some more follies and some good sized follies tomorrow. Last scan tomorrow, and probably the trigger tomorrow night. Yikes! I'm sitting on the couch with my pants undone. :rofl: Ordering my dh around because I've been moving all day and I just wanna SIT now! :hissy:

I don't know if my clinic does pics...I have some lovely pics of my tubes if anyone is interested...anyone...no one...? :rofl: Oh, and my liver and something else that doc was like "that looks good too!" I'm like um...thanks, but I'm really more interested in my sex organs right now...:rofl:

Hope - your hypno sounds interesting, do you feel calmer about stims now?

Princess - Really hope you can get the form sorted AGIAN on Friday :thumbup:

Traskey - I dont think we get to see a pic either, Our clinic seems to be very basic :growlmad: Cant moan on the NHS though I guess :winkwink:

Rosa - I am praying for both out follies tonight. GL for your scan tomorrow, cant wait for your update :thumbup:

ST - How has it gone??? Hope you are ok :hugs::hugs:

I am feeling my ovaries more and more each day, seems to be worse at night. It does give me reasurance though that things should be developing. Who would have thought we could find comfort in discomfort :haha:

Off to bed, up again at 4.45 to miss traffic. Our scan isn't until 9.20 though so we can grab a nice breakie before going to the clinic :thumbup:

Nite nite girls :kiss:

nighty night, tinks. good luck tomorrow. i'll be thinking of you! come on eggies!!!

Trask - it's a 5 hour round trip to our clinic so I'm gunna fax em straight to the clinic which is what I wanted to do with the first form nd they sent it off without my permission and now look what's happened :dohh:
I think DHs doctors suck eggs and after all this fiasco I wAnt him to change cuz If we've got any other GP dealings as far as ivf and pregnancy are concerned I don't wanna be doing it with them :blush:
Xx

Rosa - no injections for me yet, I'm so behind all you ladies :blush:
I've had my blood tests etc done, just waiting for this form then ive got my councelling session for egg sharing, DHs sperm test and a nurses appointment, that's an all in one appointment so don't have to wait for 3 different appointments lol, then the nurse said once that's done then we can start planning my cycle so I've barely started really :haha:

DH has an appointment at his docs on Friday and if we send it the same day then hopefully my 3 in 1 appointment will be for next week, fingers crossed!!

Xx

Tinks and Rosa , good luck with your scans today :dust: for lots of mature follies x

Princess, good idea faxing DH form straight to the clinic! Hoping you'll get your start underway soon.

ST, hope you're not in too much pain after your retrieval :hugs:

:hug: for everyone x

Rosa you crack me up :lol: good luck for scan today honey hopefully you'll be triggering later :thumbup:

Tink sure you're eating a yummy breakfast right now, good luck for your scan too.

Hope both your follies are nicely pumped up!

ST where are you? How did it go yesterday? Please check in and let us know you're ok :dust:

Afm off for bloods today. Fx dr is working. I blooming hope so if tiredness and hot flushes is anything to go by :lol:

Oh and Tink, I am feeling very calm and relaxed. Ask me again on Friday when DH is coming at me with that needle though :lol:

Good luck everyone with scans and bloodwork and forms needing to be faxed off!

How are the pupo ladies feeling?

I have a question.......

Is anyone taking progesterone suppositries? I am, and sorry for this :blush: But Ive been farting like a beast! Like I literally have no control at all, they just rip out! I'm dying from the shame, hubby thinks it hilarious, but its not!

God, I can't believe I just asked this, the shame!

I am taking them vsginally but didn't notice any excess gas until yesterday but it's likely due from being preggo for me.

Hope, good luck with your bloods today! Sure it's working ok by your symptoms :D

Kelly, have you stepped away from the ICs? :haha: I'm thinking your two little embies are nice and snuggly in there.

AFM
No frosties for us :cry: I was a bit upset but the embryologist said it's quite normal not to get any to freeze so don't worry. I guess it is what it is and i'll just keep hoping we won't need any.

I'm still sore but i'm making progress. Fell asleep doing my post transfer relaxation last night. Better than a sedative. One day I might make it to the end of one of those sessions :rofl:

Yes I've stepped away from the ics. I'm only using frers and digis now haha. Much more reliable. some of my bloat and ovary soreness has come back it's not as bad as it was after collection and it's normal since the new hcg my body is producing is aggravating my ovaries so I feel very full and am having cramping and pressure in my uterine area.

Morning all! Sorry I didn't post yesterday I did get on here eventually at about 10pm but I was so frazzled after reading 8 pages that I didn't have the energy to type anything so I went to bed!
EC went well, got 18 eggs in the end so selfishly a little disappointing as expected more but I guess some of the follies weren't big enough or empty. It would be ok if all 18 were mine but their not....so 9 for me which is good I know.
The brilliant news however was that DH's sperm has gone up!! from 27 to a million! so he didn't need ssr. We were both shocked and so was the clinic, I thought it would never come back from 27! the bonus is it's saved us £900 which we fully expected to pay out! So now we gonna book a short break with it:)
Felt very sore last night, and in pain especially when trying to move, shift postitions, get up, walk or wee!!!! like other ladies have said you can't stand up straight! During the night was uncomfy but bearable but feel a little better this morning. Its defo gonna be at least a couple more days before I feel anywhere near 'normal'!
at least I don't seem to have ohss sypmtoms other thatn being hugely bloated and I'm presuming the pain I feel is from the procedure.

Anways...the clinic jut rang! of the 9 eggs, 2 weren't mature. So 7 were injected and all 7 have fertilised! Pleased as that is 100% fertilisation!!! fetilisation with icsi is normally 70% apparently. The lady seemed hugely pleased with this so it is good. We could have lost more I suppose. It feels selfish but I wish we could have kept a few more.....

sorry no personals but I have read everyones posts!
all I can remember is......
Trask-congrats on your blasto and being pupo!
Zowiey and Doodar-sorry you were both feeling down yesterday regarding frosties! hope you are feeling the pma a bit more today!
Thank-you Hope and Tinks and anyone else who thought of me and wondered how I was.
xxx

I have a question.......

Is anyone taking progesterone suppositries? I am, and sorry for this :blush: But Ive been farting like a beast! Like I literally have no control at all, they just rip out! I'm dying from the shame, hubby thinks it hilarious, but its not!

Ok, whilst we are in a sharing mood beware the TMI about to be revealed. Look away now :rofl:

From EC to transfer I had to take the cyclogest progesterone rectally :nope: Not good. You could set your watch by my reaction. One hour later terrible wind and cramping. Need for the toilet, cramps, pressure until a bm. Not ok until that's gone but then fine. Evening pessary, same again :( Was getting quite sore too.

Now i'm on vaginal insertion instead. Are you allowed to change it to that? It's just the way my clinic do it after transfer.

That's fantastic news! :happydance:

And well done Hubby, had he been trying to improve his count?

Hope you feel a bit better soon :hugs:

xxxx

I have a question.......

lol zowiey! where ru putting them? rectally (don't you just love that word!) or vaginally? I discovered when i went to the toilet yesterday that the clinic had put one up the back whilst I was still sedated! they could have told me!:blush:
Anyways I don't know why but i'm gonna alternate! but to answer your question I haven't been farting yet!!

I have a question.......

Ok, whilst we are in a sharing mood beware the TMI about to be revealed. Look away now :rofl:

From EC to transfer I had to take the cyclogest progesterone rectally :nope: Not good. You could set your watch by my reaction. One hour later terrible wind and cramping. Need for the toilet, cramps, pressure until a bm. Not ok until that's gone but then fine. Evening pessary, same again :( Was getting quite sore too.

Now i'm on vaginal insertion instead. Are you allowed to change it to that? It's just the way my clinic do it after transfer.

Aaah bless you :hugs:

I'm taking them vaginally now, so I guess I just have to embrace the wind! :haha:

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->