IVF/ICSI in Aug/Sept/Oct Updates on 1st page!

That's fantastic news! :happydance:

And well done Hubby, had he been trying to improve his count?

Hope you feel a bit better soon :hugs:

xxxx

he has been taking vitamins for like 2 years! but his count kept going down, down, down and down....now up!!! so it's really weird and very unexpected!

Oh ST, I found that so embarassing! To think a stranger had been poking around my bum whilst I was out cold! :haha:

Well since I've started I may as well add another random bodily occurence!! Since starting ivf, my nipples have darkened!!!! I'm super pale anyway, so have very light nipples, which have no changed to a dark pink! :haha: and this was way before Et, so I'm not deluding myself!!

Wow ST, what fab news! 100% fertilisation of your nine eggies is fabulous :wohoo: :dance: :happydance: :wohoo:
Well done DH :spermy: That's one heck of a jump from 27 to a million! Does that mean the VR is working for him? Looks like it, will it keep going up?
Good that it saved you some money though and you can do something nice with it :)

Get lots of rest today and drink, drink, drink.

Kelly, sorry you are feeling sore today. That makes sense about the HCG in your system. Take it as easy as you can today with Skylar to look after :hugs:

Ahhh, we were given the Voltorol suppository to take on the morning of ec so that we could do it ourselves! I'm so glad now :haha:

Zowiey-Im totally sure your nipples are darker if you reckone they are! My Dh reckons my nipples have got bigger! they have been super sore for about 10 days now aswell. Not the boob just the nipple! I didn't expect anything to happen like this as i thought your boobs only change when preggo but I guess we have been taking loads of hormones its bound to do something!

Trask-I don't now if it will go up or down again now, it had been going down for a long while, I think it was a fluke!
Sorry I have just seen that you didn't get any frosties. :hugs:I guess we just think that its more common than what it is as no one has managed to get any yet. xxxxx

can i be cheeky and ask wot vits ur hubby is taking,, our problem is morph at between 1-2% x

The darkening nipples are likely from the trigger shot as are the sore boobies but zowie you'd be at or around implantation now so yours could be from that to!

can i be cheeky and ask wot vits ur hubby is taking,, our problem is morph at between 1-2% x

yeah sure! when we first started ttc he took vit c 1000mg and zinc. Then he also started taking wellman conception and selenium. About 6 months ago he also started taking L arginine and L cartinine. All of these things are in wellman conception but not in very high doses.
The zinc and selenium are particularly important for morph I believe!xxxx

st congrats on ec

cant remember anyone else who posted :rofl:

had a missed call this morning and i think it was off the clinic but cuz they ring me off a blocked number :dohh:

but they are the only one who ring me off blocked, im tempted to ring them and find out but ill feel like a tit if it wasnt them :haha:

if it was important im sure theyll ring me back

xx

Princess, I'm sure they'll call back. That's happened to me a couple of times. :dohh:

ST - I can understand your dissapointment with 18 out of 30. I would be the same but 18 is a fab number. I bet your lady never thought she would get 9 :thumbup: 100% fertilisation is fab, well done. I have everything crossed now they are developing nicely. Well done to DH as well, that increase is impressive. My DH has been taking wellmans for about 5 months now so fx he will also see an improvement, we do have frozen though if needed.

Traskey - Sorry you have no frosties, I reall think its quick uncommon to get any TBH, most people dont seem to make it. Hope you aren't too upset :hugs:

Zowie - Sorry about the wind, another embarassing aspect of assisted conception :dohh:

Kelly - I hope your ovaries calm down soon :hugs:

Princess - I would call them, whats the worst they can do :winkwink: There is a good chance it was them anyway.

Hope - Glad you are feeling relaxed for now :haha: I hope it continues. When is your next session? Yes by 8.10 we would have been sat in spoons, just ordered breakie :thumbup:

AFM - The scan went well :happydance::happydance::happydance: We have 6 follies bang on and about 6 just a little on the small side but should be able to catch up. The nurse said I should be good to have my trigger tonight and EC on Friday but my cons has to see my file first and authorise it. So just waiting for a call with the go ahead. Oh and one is still way to big, the little mite has gotten carried away lol. I am happy with that and feel very lucky that so far my treatment has gone well :thumbup:

So so nervous about EC though and being put to sleep. I know I will be ok and its just the unknown but s**ting myself :dohh:

Tinks you'll be fine during EC!! It's normal to be worried though. But you'll do great!

hey ladies, just a quick post...

had my scan. 3 follies nice and ready, lots of others a bit smaller, but they may still have time to catch up. Hcg shot is tonight, and tomorrow is shot free! :yipee: Retrieval on Friday morning. Lining and estridol numbers are excellent. Doc and nurses seemed pleased...still wish I had a few more. I'm thinking positive thoughts only and envisioning nice, big, mature, beautiful eggies.

Tinks, don't worry about retrieval. I was terrified to be put out for my laparoscopy, and this is not as bad. We'll be fine. :hugs:

I have a question.......

Is anyone taking progesterone suppositries? I am, and sorry for this :blush: But Ive been farting like a beast! Like I literally have no control at all, they just rip out! I'm dying from the shame, hubby thinks it hilarious, but its not!

God, I can't believe I just asked this, the shame!

Yep!! Me! I have major wind problems :haha: Also struggling with No2's :haha: terrible constipation! Nurse asked me this morning how my bowels are I had to tell her I only had a few rabbit ploppings! How embarrassing :blush:

Hope, good luck with your bloods today! Sure it's working ok by your symptoms :D

Kelly, have you stepped away from the ICs? :haha: I'm thinking your two little embies are nice and snuggly in there.

AFM
No frosties for us :cry: I was a bit upset but the embryologist said it's quite normal not to get any to freeze so don't worry. I guess it is what it is and i'll just keep hoping we won't need any.

I'm still sore but i'm making progress. Fell asleep doing my post transfer relaxation last night. Better than a sedative. One day I might make it to the end of one of those sessions :rofl:
Oh I'm so sorry sweetie :hugs: god and here's me moaning yesterday! puts me to shame!
Yes I've stepped away from the ics. I'm only using frers and digis now haha. Much more reliable. some of my bloat and ovary soreness has come back it's not as bad as it was after collection and it's normal since the new hcg my body is producing is aggravating my ovaries so I feel very full and am having cramping and pressure in my uterine area.

Phew! so glad to hear everything is ok! I have had bad experience in the past with IC I hate them! never again!

Morning all! Sorry I didn't post yesterday I did get on here eventually at about 10pm but I was so frazzled after reading 8 pages that I didn't have the energy to type anything so I went to bed!
EC went well, got 18 eggs in the end so selfishly a little disappointing as expected more but I guess some of the follies weren't big enough or empty. It would be ok if all 18 were mine but their not....so 9 for me which is good I know.
The brilliant news however was that DH's sperm has gone up!! from 27 to a million! so he didn't need ssr. We were both shocked and so was the clinic, I thought it would never come back from 27! the bonus is it's saved us £900 which we fully expected to pay out! So now we gonna book a short break with it:)
Felt very sore last night, and in pain especially when trying to move, shift postitions, get up, walk or wee!!!! like other ladies have said you can't stand up straight! During the night was uncomfy but bearable but feel a little better this morning. Its defo gonna be at least a couple more days before I feel anywhere near 'normal'!
at least I don't seem to have ohss sypmtoms other thatn being hugely bloated and I'm presuming the pain I feel is from the procedure.

Anways...the clinic jut rang! of the 9 eggs, 2 weren't mature. So 7 were injected and all 7 have fertilised! Pleased as that is 100% fertilisation!!! fetilisation with icsi is normally 70% apparently. The lady seemed hugely pleased with this so it is good. We could have lost more I suppose. It feels selfish but I wish we could have kept a few more.....

sorry no personals but I have read everyones posts!
all I can remember is......
Trask-congrats on your blasto and being pupo!
Zowiey and Doodar-sorry you were both feeling down yesterday regarding frosties! hope you are feeling the pma a bit more today!
Thank-you Hope and Tinks and anyone else who thought of me and wondered how I was.
xxx

18 is still a good number hunny :hugs: I know what you mean though about being disappointed. I think once you get something in your head then you expect it to be that. Your amazing hunny. Do you get to find out how many fertilised for your donor too? They say an average cycle you get around 7 eggs and to expect 70% fertilisation so there you have managed to produce the average for you both, its brilliant :thumbup:

Oh ST, I found that so embarassing! To think a stranger had been poking around my bum whilst I was out cold! :haha:

Well since I've started I may as well add another random bodily occurence!! Since starting ivf, my nipples have darkened!!!! I'm super pale anyway, so have very light nipples, which have no changed to a dark pink! :haha: and this was way before Et, so I'm not deluding myself!!

:haha::haha::haha: mine too! I put it down to the extra meds though coz it definately didnt happen last time

Ahhh, we were given the Voltorol suppository to take on the morning of ec so that we could do it ourselves! I'm so glad now :haha:
I was given Voterol to take by mouth! Hee Hee!! even better :haha:
st congrats on ec

cant remember anyone else who posted :rofl:

had a missed call this morning and i think it was off the clinic but cuz they ring me off a blocked number :dohh:

but they are the only one who ring me off blocked, im tempted to ring them and find out but ill feel like a tit if it wasnt them :haha:

if it was important im sure theyll ring me back

xx

Oh I hope they phone back hunny!

ST - I can understand your dissapointment with 18 out of 30. I would be the same but 18 is a fab number. I bet your lady never thought she would get 9 :thumbup: 100% fertilisation is fab, well done. I have everything crossed now they are developing nicely. Well done to DH as well, that increase is impressive. My DH has been taking wellmans for about 5 months now so fx he will also see an improvement, we do have frozen though if needed.

Traskey - Sorry you have no frosties, I reall think its quick uncommon to get any TBH, most people dont seem to make it. Hope you aren't too upset :hugs:

Zowie - Sorry about the wind, another embarassing aspect of assisted conception :dohh:

Kelly - I hope your ovaries calm down soon :hugs:

Princess - I would call them, whats the worst they can do :winkwink: There is a good chance it was them anyway.

Hope - Glad you are feeling relaxed for now :haha: I hope it continues. When is your next session? Yes by 8.10 we would have been sat in spoons, just ordered breakie :thumbup:

AFM - The scan went well :happydance::happydance::happydance: We have 6 follies bang on and about 6 just a little on the small side but should be able to catch up. The nurse said I should be good to have my trigger tonight and EC on Friday but my cons has to see my file first and authorise it. So just waiting for a call with the go ahead. Oh and one is still way to big, the little mite has gotten carried away lol. I am happy with that and feel very lucky that so far my treatment has gone well :thumbup:

So so nervous about EC though and being put to sleep. I know I will be ok and its just the unknown but s**ting myself :dohh:
Yay!! :happydance: You'll be fine sweetie. Its normal to be nervous!! but you'll do great, honestly :thumbup:

had my scan. 3 follies nice and ready, lots of others a bit smaller, but they may still have time to catch up. Hcg shot is tonight, and tomorrow is shot free! :yipee: Retrieval on Friday morning. Lining and estridol numbers are excellent. Doc and nurses seemed pleased...still wish I had a few more. I'm thinking positive thoughts only and envisioning nice, big, mature, beautiful eggies.

Tinks, don't worry about retrieval. I was terrified to be put out for my laparoscopy, and this is not as bad. We'll be fine. :hugs:
Yay!! oooh you will both be pupo before you know it! :happydance:

AFM I'm feeling much better today! Amazing what a full nights sleep can do for you! Bloating has gone down slightly today! although clinic are now concerned with my urine output so have told me increase fluid intake further, so guess that means i'll be up in the night peeing again :dohh: On a happy note though. I've Managed a No2 WooHoo!!! so happy :happydance::happydance:

Good luck hun!!! Wishing you lots and lots of healthy eggies!!! :dust:

Morning all! Sorry I didn't post yesterday I did get on here eventually at about 10pm but I was so frazzled after reading 8 pages that I didn't have the energy to type anything so I went to bed!
EC went well, got 18 eggs in the end so selfishly a little disappointing as expected more but I guess some of the follies weren't big enough or empty. It would be ok if all 18 were mine but their not....so 9 for me which is good I know.
The brilliant news however was that DH's sperm has gone up!! from 27 to a million! so he didn't need ssr. We were both shocked and so was the clinic, I thought it would never come back from 27! the bonus is it's saved us £900 which we fully expected to pay out! So now we gonna book a short break with it:)
Felt very sore last night, and in pain especially when trying to move, shift postitions, get up, walk or wee!!!! like other ladies have said you can't stand up straight! During the night was uncomfy but bearable but feel a little better this morning. Its defo gonna be at least a couple more days before I feel anywhere near 'normal'!
at least I don't seem to have ohss sypmtoms other thatn being hugely bloated and I'm presuming the pain I feel is from the procedure.

Anways...the clinic jut rang! of the 9 eggs, 2 weren't mature. So 7 were injected and all 7 have fertilised! Pleased as that is 100% fertilisation!!! fetilisation with icsi is normally 70% apparently. The lady seemed hugely pleased with this so it is good. We could have lost more I suppose. It feels selfish but I wish we could have kept a few more.....

sorry no personals but I have read everyones posts!
all I can remember is......
Trask-congrats on your blasto and being pupo!
Zowiey and Doodar-sorry you were both feeling down yesterday regarding frosties! hope you are feeling the pma a bit more today!
Thank-you Hope and Tinks and anyone else who thought of me and wondered how I was.
xxx

Such great news for you! I am so happy for you!!!! Yay!!!! :dust:

Doodar, you must be releived to be feeling better at last, you poor thing :hugs::hugs::hugs: More fluid???? Wow you will be constantly peeing :haha:

Zowiey, I'm taking progesterone suppositories. But I was farting before I was taking them :rofl: So I think it was all the other hormones. :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->