IVF/ICSI in Aug/Sept/Oct Updates on 1st page!

Doodar, you must be releived to be feeling better at last, you poor thing :hugs::hugs::hugs: More fluid???? Wow you will be constantly peeing :haha:

Yep I've been up peeing several times a night! except for last night :shrug: didnt do anything different so its a bit strange! I thought it was a good thing, but obviously not. So extra fluids means back to peeing I guess. Oh well small price to pay! will be all worth it in the end!
Zowiey, I'm taking progesterone suppositories. But I was farting before I was taking them :rofl: So I think it was all the other hormones. :rofl:
:haha::haha: I'm rippling as we speak! Its terrible,not very ladylike at all :blush:

ST- That is fab news about dh's count and about your embies! you will soon be pupo! hope you feel more comfortable soon. Get lots of rest and relaxation before the 2ww madness ;-) x

Zowiey- I will be taking my "bullets" through the back door so im glad dh works away a lot if that is a side effect! lmao x

Traskey- Sorry you got no frosties but it seems to very common not to get any so lets hope the embies u have are all u need x

Tinks- Great news about follies! nearly there x

Rosa- Good news for you too! good luck for tomorrows scan x

Princess- aww no! hope things start moving for u soon hun x

Doodar- Aww bet u cant wait for OTD! hope it flies by x

Hope- How is it going? x

Hi to everyone else x

AFM- Only a hr intill my 1st menopur jab! I am feeling strangely nervous when its still going to feel the same as my usual jab as the needle still the same! lol. Guess cos its a different routine and i dont get a break from my "sore side" now which is my left side. Ah well all worth it for the chance of being a mummy :) xxx

AQ, the Menopur shot is really not a big deal! It burns a tiny bit going in but not bad at all!!

Aww thanks Chris! been panicking a bit! lol. How are things going in prep for your IUI?
xxx

Doodar, i'm up to pee four times a night. It's driving me nuts but like you said all worth it.

Rosa/Tinks/Wifey, great news on your scan results today. Lots of ec in the next few days.

AQ, don't worry about the Menupur, it's not too bad at all.

ST, hope you are getting lots of rest today.

Hope/Chris, how are you feeling today?

Princess, sorry it was the bank :(

Thanks for all your windy stories girls i needed a laugh today :lol: I'm not looking forward to those side effects! I'm pretty sure we already have our progesterone suppository for EC day so hopefully they won't be sneaking one anywhere on me!

Lots of exciting news today with pumped up follies and stimming starting and 100% fertilisations!

My bloods went ok this morning, I was very brave and drove myself to and from the hospital and even had the blood drawn sitting on the chair rather than lying on the bed. I was fine until I finally got to work and then I think the relief hit me and I started feeling faint and nauseus. Managed to talk myself out of a panic attack so all is good :thumbup: good news is no news from the clinic which means we start jabbing on Friday :dance: im so looking forward to having some hormones out back in my system because these hot flushes are driving me nuts, I had to have a shower when I got home as i just felt all sweaty and clammy yuck :(

Sorry no personals, I'm wiped out today -but hey what's new there :lol:

Hope- Glad u can start stimming soon and i hope it makes us feel better and have a little more energy too as dr is a nightmare moods wise. lol x

AFM- Well i have officially started stimming! yaaay. My friend did it for me as usual and we fiddled getting the top off the amp but then was fine and i didnt even feel the menopur going in so panic over! lol. Just hope time flies to the 14th and that there lots of follies on scan xxx

Princess - Sorry it wasnt the clinic :hugs::hugs:

Doodar - I am with you with the peeing, I cant drink enough water. I am so so thirsty but it means I will be up and down to the loo. It hurts as well :growlmad:

AQ - :happydance::happydance::happydance: for the first menopur jab. Really glad you couldn't feel it. Do you not get a scan until day 10? Do you hae to go for bloods?

Hope - I bet you cant wait for Friday. I have not been given any suppositorys for EC. I wonder if I will have a suprise one then when I wake up :haha:

Well onyl 2 and a half hours until my trigger shot, a bit nervous as we only got the one shot, watch me drop it or something :dohh:

I know I say this every day but I am even more uncomfortable today and getting quite a lot of twinges. My boobs are soooooooo sore as well. I hope thats a good sign that everything is growing nicely :thumbup:

Tinks- I only get a scan on day 10 of stimming and then they decide from there. Every clinic is so different isnt it?! Glad things are going well with u and all the symptoms are great so looking good for EC and not long now! xxx

I guess thats better though as it means less traveling :thumbup: It always gets me how even all the NHS clinics work differently :dohh:

I feel very lucky that my treatment has gone smoothly so far and it seems to have gone quickly since starting stimms. I jsut feel like I am waiting for something to go wrong or there to be a problem.

Aww Tinks that is natural to feel like that. I often do myself. Im lucky that i only live 20 mins away from my clinic so if i feel pain or that something is not right i can pop in xxx

Well onyl 2 and a half hours until my trigger shot, a bit nervous as we only got the one shot, watch me drop it or something :dohh:

I know I say this every day but I am even more uncomfortable today and getting quite a lot of twinges. My boobs are soooooooo sore as well. I hope thats a good sign that everything is growing nicely :thumbup:

My boobs hurt too! :holly: I'll be thinking of you during your trigger shot. :hugs: You won't drop it. (although that thought has crossed MY mind, too! :wacko:) We can DO THIS, tinks!!

I guess thats better though as it means less traveling :thumbup: It always gets me how even all the NHS clinics work differently :dohh:

I feel very lucky that my treatment has gone smoothly so far and it seems to have gone quickly since starting stimms. I jsut feel like I am waiting for something to go wrong or there to be a problem.

I feel the same way. Waiting for something to go wrong...it's a terrible feeling. We will be pupo in less than a week. :thumbup:

AQ, glad your first jab went well!

Rosa where did you get that bouncing boob smiley from?? :lol:

Tink good luck with your trigger honey. I'm sure you won't drop it!

AQ glad the menopur was painless that makes me feel less nervous about Friday :thumbup:

At the bottom of the emoticons box. Press "more" and go all the way down...isn't she a hoot?! :holly:

Tinx that is totally how I felt throughout my treatment time to, it's so normal. You will do great though!

https://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l11/brykat73/IVF%20blinkies/IVFbuddygroup.gif

Oo trask!! soo technically I probs wont be cycling till winter but I wanna stick that on my sig lol how do I do it? :haha:
Xx

Hope the trigger shot went well Tinks? How excitng! So your EC is tomorrow? It will go much better than you think :hugs:

Don't worry about waiting for something to go wrong, I think its a given to feel that way. We all know the reality of ivf, and that it doesn't have a 50% sucess rate, let alone 100%! I think whilst our heads may dream, our hearts are too protected. Well that was a ramble, Sorry!

Hope everyone is having a good day so far?

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->