IVF/ICSI in Aug/Sept/Oct Updates on 1st page!

Oo trask!! soo technically I probs wont be cycling till winter but I wanna stick that on my sig lol how do I do it? :haha:
Xx

It's from Photobucket.

Copy this code into your signature.

[url]https://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l11/brykat73/IVF%20blinkies/IVFbuddygroup.gif[/url]

Take the space out after

I've ordered some FRERs from Amazon. Now to decide if i'm brave enough to use them when the time comes :rofl: Probably not! Too scared. How daft is that?

Morning girls, how are we today.

Rosababy - How did your trigger shot go??? OMG EC tomorrow :happydance: It is so hard not to think the worse isn't it? :happydance:

Traskey - I love that flashing thing, how would I put that on my siggy? Do you know?

Kelly - Thank you hun, how are you doing?

Hope - How are you???? Do you start stimms tomorrow????

Zowie - That is just how it is, thank you :hugs::hugs:

AFM - I have taken today off work, my is again more uncomfortable and I still have queasyness, which I am sure is down to the metformin. I have no energy and DH just told me to stay in bed, I didn't argue :haha:

Well trigger shot was eventfull. I fell asleep so when my alarm went off I was so sleepy, I shattered the top of the liquid trying to snap it off :dohh: As luck would have it a friend of mine told me about when she was doing IVF and she dropped her trigger shot and I was worried about doing the same. I spoke to the nurse about a few days ago and she gave 2 extra viles of liquid as it is just like water and no drug in it, just encase. I was a nervous wreck then but managed it. It hurt as well, did anyone elses hurt? The needle seemed a lot fatter than the others. Its the hardest one I have done. As soon as all the liquid was in though I just burst into tears :dohh: I think it was releif that I had done the trigger and this is it now. Very teary also today.

Haha Traskey I see Princess also asked :haha:

Ooooh FRER, cant wait for you to test :thumbup:

Tinks, my trigger shot fortunately came pre-loaded. It was a bigger needle though but didn't hurt. I do still have a couple of corker bruises on my tummy from the stimming! All on my left side :wacko:

I have been very lucky with bruising but I dont bruise easily. I have few little ones and you can see red dotts all around my belly button but hardly anything.

My trigger was in 2 glass viles and you have to snap them open, I am just thanking god that it was the water that shattered and not the powder.

Some of my stimming Menopur was like that. Had a little plastic thing to snap the top off. I am such a klutz I got DH to do that!

Dunno if it worked it said summat bout the image being moved or deleted :haha:
xx

EDIT: Oh Bugger :rofl:

EDIT2: Done It :thumbup:

xx

The extra viles of water they gave me where what are used menopur. They didt give me any plastic thing though, just said to snap it like a kitkat, I dont know what kitkats look like in her world but in mine they are not little bowling pins for a barbie :haha:

Trask, I swear to god I literally have amzon open on the frer page! :haha:

I'm trying to decide whether to buy them or not, I am testing before next thursday, but I know if they're here I'll use them before then! Oh I don't know, i want to know, but I'm enjoying the ignorance of not knowing!

The extra viles of water they gave me where what are used menopur. They didt give me any plastic thing though, just said to snap it like a kitkat, I dont know what kitkats look like in her world but in mine they are not little bowling pins for a barbie :haha:

:rofl: That is totally what they are! I have about a million in my kitchen, whilst I decide how to dispose of them!

How did you do it princess? It won't work for me :dohh:

Can you not out them in your sharpes box or take them back? If they are only water I bet you could just throw them away maybe.

Princess - I could also eat a kitkat now :haha:

Trask, I swear to god I literally have amzon open on the frer page! :haha:

I'm trying to decide whether to buy them or not, I am testing before next thursday, but I know if they're here I'll use them before then! Oh I don't know, i want to know, but I'm enjoying the ignorance of not knowing!

That's EXACTLY where I am. I think i'll go for blissful ignorance but if I don't have them i'll want them, so I thought what the heck. At least this way we have the option.

:rofl: That is totally what they are! I have about a million in my kitchen, whilst I decide how to dispose of them!

I put mine in the sharps box.

How did you do it princess? It won't work for me :dohh:

Did you remember to take the two spaces out? Then just paste.

Can you not out them in your sharpes box or take them back? If they are only water I bet you could just throw them away maybe.

Princess - I could also eat a kitkat now :haha:

Mmmmmmmm Kitkat!

Tinks- Well done on trigger shot! im glad mine is all ready mixed and waiting in the fridge to be injected! lol. I find the menopur vials are messy enough so glad trigger will be straight forward since my friend will be doing it :) EC tomorrow then? bet u are nervous and excited all at once? x

Hi to everyone else and hope all doing ok.
I am off out shopping today for protein enriched food! lol. xxx

Zowiey It wouldn't work for me either so I clicked on the link trask give me and copy and pasted the website bar and put it inside the thingys iykwim?!

Xx

Thanks AQ - At least I only had to do it that once, if you are on menopur then you have to do the snapping every day. I am very nervous but also a little excited that I could be PUPO so so soon :happydance: Have fun shopping.

Can I ask everyone that has had sedation, do you fall asleep like GA???? I am so scared of being awake and even slightly aware of whats going on? As scared as I am about being put to sleep, I just want to be knocked out and woken when its over.

That's the original page. All codes on the right.

https://media.photobucket.com/image/ivf fall/brykat73/IVF blinkies/IVFbuddygroup.gif?o=1

Thanks AQ - At least I only had to do it that once, if you are on menopur then you have to do the snapping every day. I am very nervous but also a little excited that I could be PUPO so so soon :happydance: Have fun shopping.

Can I ask everyone that has had sedation, do you fall asleep like GA???? I am so scared of being awake and even slightly aware of whats going on? As scared as I am about being put to sleep, I just want to be knocked out and woken when its over.

I was out cold. Apparently, it's linked to your ability to handle alcohol. If you don't drink or rarely, you'll sleep. If you drink a lot more then you may sleep or may be sedated and hear things but not what. Sort of half asleep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->