IVF/ICSI in Aug/Sept/Oct Updates on 1st page!

Oo trask!! soo technically I probs wont be cycling till winter but I wanna stick that on my sig lol how do I do it? :haha:
Xx

It's from Photobucket.

Copy this code into your signature.

[url]https://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l11/brykat73/IVF%20blinkies/IVFbuddygroup.gif[/url]

Take the space out after at the beginning and before the final one. If I post it as is, I get the pic again :haha:[/QUOTE]

just a quick note...haven't read up, but saw this and tried it. It says the photo has been moved or deleted. :saywhat: I want this cute banner too! :hissy: :brat: Help!

I needed a laugh today, so thought i'd share this. I don't drink but it's still funny :)

https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g100/OliviaS_01/IVF/cartoon.gif

Tinks-glas trigger went fairly well, it's a big hurdle so don't worry about crying! what time is ec tommorrow? really really don't worry about ec , you will not feel or know a thing. I was taken into the room and don't worry but there will be about 6 people in the room! they put a canula in hand and inject something and at the same time I had a mask thingy out on. I don't know if it was they injected on something in the mask but I had about 3 breathes, the celing went cloudy and I was gone! woke up in recovery all done!! you will not know a thing!!!!!

Rosa-welldone on trigger too! gl for ec! and don't worry nothing is going to go wrong! loving the boobie sign want to put it on just for the sake of it! (if I can find it!):holly:

AQ-yay for stimming now! when is first scan again? have fun protein shopping:)

Kelly-how is being preggo rather than pupo????xxx

Trask-I will dread testing I think, so so scary........though saying that I have 2 tests that I have got dh to hide so I don't do it too early.....otd is the 18th.

Princess-how ru? what's happening with form? will you still be able to have appt soon? I bet once you have had it you will be matched super quick!!

Hope-how ru? ru stimming?xxx

AFM-clinic called bout 8.30 again, all 7 embies are still going strong they are all 4 cell! she said they looked 'lovely'!!! which made me smile.
I feel a lot better today! marked improvement from yesterday. However even after the positive call from clinic I'm feeling a bit down, confused about work, feeling very fat and weak as well! I have put on 4lbs over stimming.
The reason i'm confused about work is beacuse the women from the clinic mentioned a monday transfer instead of sunday. This would be a 6 day blasto!??? You can't have a 6 day blasto can you???? stupidly I didn't say anything. I'm sure I read somewhere that someone had to have a 6day transfer but it turned out not to be as good as when it was a 5 day??? sorry if I don't make sense but v.worried.

ST, are they calling again on day 3 to update you? I would check with them then what day transfer is. I'm sure I remember them saying that the clinic was open at weekends so I can't see why they wouldn't do it on day 5.

Don't panic on the 4lbs. I gained 7 and it's all come off again :)

Thanks trask, yeah they call again tommorow to say if it's a friday transfer or if they gonna push for blasto which it sounds like they will. They originally said friday or sunday so they must be open on sunday!!!!??

Argghh I hope the weight comes off!! felt worse when rang mum and she said she has lost a stone an half recently on ww! glad for her though. xxx

I have just discoverd all the emotion thingys!! always wondered where the baby dust came from lol now i'm going to over use them!!!!!
:dust: to all!

:flasher: this one is called flasher!! just wondering what we would use it for!!! :haha:

There are some really bizarre smileys on there. No idea when we would ever use half of them :haha:

Although today I am feeling well enough to :hangwashing:

:haha: loving the smilies girls, my input -this was me today :cold:

st - im good thankyou hopefully will be getting the form sorted on friday, im taking the fact that i havent heard anything from the clinic that its been lost in the post :growlmad:
apparently our clinic is one of the fastest in the uk to match up egg sharers, it says on the website it can take up to 4 weeks but the nurse said lately theyve been matchin people in 3/4 days!!

hopefully ill be able to make an appointment for next week or the week after at the latest :thumbup:

xx

ST- I am sure the clinic will know what they are doing so try and relax a little before the 2ww starts. lol. x

Princess- That is good news about your clinic. Hope things start moving for you asap x

xxx

I've ordered some FRERs from Amazon. Now to decide if i'm brave enough to use them when the time comes :rofl: Probably not! Too scared. How daft is that?
I've promised myself I'm not gonna cave in this time and test early. I drive myself in sane with it. I test several times a day end become quite obessed, not to mention the hundreds of pounds wasted on tests! :haha: I'm a serial tester and could easily fill a carrier bag full of tests.
How you doing today hun?
Morning girls, how are we today.

Rosababy - How did your trigger shot go??? OMG EC tomorrow :happydance: It is so hard not to think the worse isn't it? :happydance:

Traskey - I love that flashing thing, how would I put that on my siggy? Do you know?

Kelly - Thank you hun, how are you doing?

Hope - How are you???? Do you start stimms tomorrow????

Zowie - That is just how it is, thank you :hugs::hugs:

AFM - I have taken today off work, my is again more uncomfortable and I still have queasyness, which I am sure is down to the metformin. I have no energy and DH just told me to stay in bed, I didn't argue :haha:

Well trigger shot was eventfull. I fell asleep so when my alarm went off I was so sleepy, I shattered the top of the liquid trying to snap it off :dohh: As luck would have it a friend of mine told me about when she was doing IVF and she dropped her trigger shot and I was worried about doing the same. I spoke to the nurse about a few days ago and she gave 2 extra viles of liquid as it is just like water and no drug in it, just encase. I was a nervous wreck then but managed it. It hurt as well, did anyone elses hurt? The needle seemed a lot fatter than the others. Its the hardest one I have done. As soon as all the liquid was in though I just burst into tears :dohh: I think it was releif that I had done the trigger and this is it now. Very teary also today.
That happened to me the first time round. Its so nerve wracking. Luckily mine came with two vials. I was so scared opening that second one and knowing that if I buggered that one up then that was it!
I've been teary today too hunny! I think its hormonal. I have no other explanation for it. I just burst into tears over breakfast, very bizarre. Never happened before :hugs:

Trask, I swear to god I literally have amzon open on the frer page! :haha:

I'm trying to decide whether to buy them or not, I am testing before next thursday, but I know if they're here I'll use them before then! Oh I don't know, i want to know, but I'm enjoying the ignorance of not knowing!
I'm guessing you'll use them. It's impossible not too :haha:
How you feeling today hun?

Thanks AQ - At least I only had to do it that once, if you are on menopur then you have to do the snapping every day. I am very nervous but also a little excited that I could be PUPO so so soon :happydance: Have fun shopping.

Can I ask everyone that has had sedation, do you fall asleep like GA???? I am so scared of being awake and even slightly aware of whats going on? As scared as I am about being put to sleep, I just want to be knocked out and woken when its over.
I was out cold too, dont remember a thing. Like trask says I think it depends on how much alcohol you usually drink, but they can give you more if you need it. I was told they can take it as far a GA if you need too. :hugs:
Tinks-glas trigger went fairly well, it's a big hurdle so don't worry about crying! what time is ec tommorrow? really really don't worry about ec , you will not feel or know a thing. I was taken into the room and don't worry but there will be about 6 people in the room! they put a canula in hand and inject something and at the same time I had a mask thingy out on. I don't know if it was they injected on something in the mask but I had about 3 breathes, the celing went cloudy and I was gone! woke up in recovery all done!! you will not know a thing!!!!!

Rosa-welldone on trigger too! gl for ec! and don't worry nothing is going to go wrong! loving the boobie sign want to put it on just for the sake of it! (if I can find it!):holly:

AQ-yay for stimming now! when is first scan again? have fun protein shopping:)

Kelly-how is being preggo rather than pupo????xxx

Trask-I will dread testing I think, so so scary........though saying that I have 2 tests that I have got dh to hide so I don't do it too early.....otd is the 18th.

Princess-how ru? what's happening with form? will you still be able to have appt soon? I bet once you have had it you will be matched super quick!!

Hope-how ru? ru stimming?xxx

AFM-clinic called bout 8.30 again, all 7 embies are still going strong they are all 4 cell! she said they looked 'lovely'!!! which made me smile.
I feel a lot better today! marked improvement from yesterday. However even after the positive call from clinic I'm feeling a bit down, confused about work, feeling very fat and weak as well! I have put on 4lbs over stimming.
The reason i'm confused about work is beacuse the women from the clinic mentioned a monday transfer instead of sunday. This would be a 6 day blasto!??? You can't have a 6 day blasto can you???? stupidly I didn't say anything. I'm sure I read somewhere that someone had to have a 6day transfer but it turned out not to be as good as when it was a 5 day??? sorry if I don't make sense but v.worried.
Hmmm my thoughts on a day 6 transfer. I can only go off my own expierience. Yes they can take them to day 6 and my consultant said that they have a 48 hour window to put them back. I personally wouldnt take the chance. The reason they took mine to day 6 last time was because my clinic close on a sunday and day 5 fell on a sunday. I had 5 day 6 blasts put back in total and the results speak for themselves. I maybe wrong but I'm convinced they were over cultured. I said this time round that if day 5 fell on a sunday again there is no way I would risk it and I'd go with a day 3 transfer instead. If your clinic are open on day 5 then I would certainly question why they are doing transfer on day 6. :hugs:

Rosa,Hope,Kelly,Princess! everyone else! I'm sure I forgot someone :hugs:

Tinks, sorry your trigger shot was an ordeal last night. My needle was the same kind I use for the stimming, so it wasn't a big deal. I'm so used to my stimming meds stinging like a beotch though, that the hcg was nothing compared to it. What time did you have to take yours? I took mine at 9:00 pm, which is when I was normally taking my other shots, so it was just another shot for me. I hope you're feeling better today. :hugs: Don't worry about the ec. I was terrified to be put out for my lap and I was just fine. I've heard you'll remember nothing.

ST, yay for 7 strong embies!! :happydance:

I'm not sure what to do with the extra water vials either. Throw them away? :wacko: There are like 50 though! :haha:

Thanks trask, yeah they call again tommorow to say if it's a friday transfer or if they gonna push for blasto which it sounds like they will. They originally said friday or sunday so they must be open on sunday!!!!??

Argghh I hope the weight comes off!! felt worse when rang mum and she said she has lost a stone an half recently on ww! glad for her though. xxx

I have just discoverd all the emotion thingys!! always wondered where the baby dust came from lol now i'm going to over use them!!!!!
:dust: to all!

:flasher: this one is called flasher!! just wondering what we would use it for!!! :haha:

So excited for you for the 7 embies! :happydance: My clinic is open 7 days a week 365 days a year, that's probably because they have 3 locations though. Day 6 just seems too long...I would ask the about that for sure! Wishing you a :bfp: after your ET!!!

Morning girls, how are we today.

Rosababy - How did your trigger shot go??? OMG EC tomorrow :happydance: It is so hard not to think the worse isn't it? :happydance:

Traskey - I love that flashing thing, how would I put that on my siggy? Do you know?

Kelly - Thank you hun, how are you doing?

Hope - How are you???? Do you start stimms tomorrow????

Zowie - That is just how it is, thank you :hugs::hugs:

AFM - I have taken today off work, my is again more uncomfortable and I still have queasyness, which I am sure is down to the metformin. I have no energy and DH just told me to stay in bed, I didn't argue :haha:

Well trigger shot was eventfull. I fell asleep so when my alarm went off I was so sleepy, I shattered the top of the liquid trying to snap it off :dohh: As luck would have it a friend of mine told me about when she was doing IVF and she dropped her trigger shot and I was worried about doing the same. I spoke to the nurse about a few days ago and she gave 2 extra viles of liquid as it is just like water and no drug in it, just encase. I was a nervous wreck then but managed it. It hurt as well, did anyone elses hurt? The needle seemed a lot fatter than the others. Its the hardest one I have done. As soon as all the liquid was in though I just burst into tears :dohh: I think it was releif that I had done the trigger and this is it now. Very teary also today.

Aw hun, that sucks! At least you still managed and that it was only the water vial! Hope all is well! :flower:

Traskey & Doodar, I have never heard about the alcohol thing and sedation. Before treatment I would have maybe 2 glasses of wine at weekend, maybe a little more some weekends so I wouldnt say thats a lot.

ST, thats fab news that all you embies are 'lovely'. Sorry I cant help about 6 day transfer but I have never really heard of anyone having one. Thanks for the advice on EC, I really hope I am just like you were :thumbup: I have also gained 4 - 5lbs :growlmad:

Princess, sorry its looking like the first form has been lost :hugs: 3-4 to match you is great though, fx you will be starting sooner than you expect :kiss:

AQ, did you get your protein fix?

Rosababy - 50 lol, they really did over estimate didnt they. How are you feeling hun?

Pet, Thanks hun, I dont know what I would have done if it was the powder vile. How are you hun?

Princess, that's great news that things are moving forward with the clinic.

Doodar, it's usually my DH that convinces me to poas :haha: I am not too bad today. I'm so sorry you burst into tears over breakfast. Is it hormones and pressure or something else? :hugs:

Rosa, I took all my extra bits on ec day and gave them to the clinic. Boxes of needles mostly. I think you can just throw them away though.

Pet, how are you?

AQ, Hope, Delly, Lou, Can, hope you are well.

Tinks, Are you getting excited or nervous yet?

Hi ladies, short and sweet today as im feeling a bit BLAH..!!

Good luck Tinks and Rosa for ec tomorrow, try not to worry Tinks and you can always tell the nurses when you get there how you feel im quite sure they will take extra special care of you.. xx

ST that is fabulous news on your 7 doing so well and being called 'lovely'.. makes you feel quite proud... xx

AQ im really pleased your stims injection went so well.. we're on the home straight now..

afm cant say im enjoying stimming, it probably doesnt help that im having to do 2 injections at a time as im on such a high dose of menopour, getting a hot lump after its gone in and my leg just feels kinda dead for about 30 mins... blimey talk about feeling sorry for my self...:dohh:
anyway hi to all :hugs:

lou

Traskey - I am still very nervous but I am also excited to find out how many eggs we will actually get.

Lou - Thanks hun, I may speak to the nurse when we arrive since we will have about 2-3 hours to kill. Sorry your injection sites are getting sore, can you not inject one into your belly maybe??

Rosa - I took my trigger at 10pm. We have to be at the clinic for half 7 but we dont know what time we have EC. The nurses said the cons will come and speak to us first thing and tell us what the plan is :shrug: How about you hun? Is it an early start?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->