IVF/ICSI in Aug/Sept/Oct Updates on 1st page!

Hi everyone x

Tinks- Yep i have stocked up today on healthy stuff and had brazil nuts, spinach, pumpkin seeds, banana, cabbage and plenty of calcium with a pint of milk and a yogurt. lol. Trying to do my best to make good eggies. x

Lou- I have to do 2 injections a day aswell. 1 for burserlin and 1 for menopur. My friend gets them done for me tho and they arent so bad just fiddly. How many amps of menopur are u on? im on 3 amps x

Hi to Rosa, Princess, Canamfam, traskey, pet, ST , doodar and all the gang x

AFM- I am leaving for my jabs soon and then my dad is cooking tea for us and im staying there tonight as dh is working nights again and i still dont like being on my own with my thoughts too much as i get sad. Il pop on later when i come home to check on my pets tho xxx

Tinks, I was in at 7.30 and in by 8. I don't think they'll keep you waiting too long.

Lou, sorry you are feeling so pants today. Your injections sound really sore. Does it have to be in your leg? Mind you some injections would hurt and others wouldn't. It's weird!

Hi everyone just a quick pop in to see how you are all doing, some of you must be close to beta's and or testing right?

Oooooh cool glittery sig thing, I'll have to add that later :thumbup:

Tink sounds like your trigger was very eventful good thinking to plan in advance and get extra supplies! Can't believe we were supposed to start DR at the same time and here you are about to go to EC already! Good idea to stay home today, I've blocked out my diary for the week that EC could be so I can work from home ifmy ovaries get too sore, and I'm going to take the day off before EC if possible to relax!

Traskey when will you test? Didn't know about sedation being linked to alcohol tolerance. I don't drink so I assume that means I'll be out cold! Love that comic :lol:

AQ my trigger is preloaded and in the fridge too! What protein rich food did you buy? How much are we supposed to eat again? My friend also said to drink pineapple juice until ET.

Lou ouch your Stims sound painful. Can't believe start mine tomorrow!

Rosa. Glad there was no ordeal with your trigger. What time is EC tomorrow?

Sorry I missed everyone else. My memory is shot to pieces and it's busy round here today :wave:

AQ - sounds like a very healthy shop, your eggys should be super with that lot :thumbup:

I was on 2 injections a night also, gonal F and cetrotide :thumbup:

Traskey - Maybe my wait wont be that long then, I had 10am in my head for some reason. Dont know why, maybe it is becasue I did the trigger at 10pm :haha:

Hope - I would say book the day before EC off for sure, in between sickness waves I have managed to get a few things sorted, like the washing upto date so after EC I know I have nothing to do. DH wouldnt do it right :haha: Its only been today really that I have thought I really cant manage work. Its very strange that we thought we would be cycling together. I feel extremly lucky to have be able to miss DR I just hope the quality og my eggs dont show it though.

Well I have been very naughty and we have ordered a dominos :blush: I know I should be eating healthy. I have eaten quite a bit of protein today though. I am finding that I cant eat much anyway and get full extremly quickly.

Rosababy - 50 lol, they really did over estimate didnt they. How are you feeling hun?

Seriously! Well, mine come in boxes of 5 powders and 5 waters. I used 3 a day, and only one water (from menopur AND bravelle). So that's 1 water out of 6 vials of powder. So, I probalby do have close to 50! :wacko:

Feeling pretty uncomfortable. Moving slowly, protecting my ovary area so kids don't hug me too hard and punch their head into my stomach! :haha:

Rosa, I took all my extra bits on ec day and gave them to the clinic. Boxes of needles mostly. I think you can just throw them away though.

I can take my sharps box there, yes. I think I'm just supposed to throw the waters away though. :shrug:

Rosa - I took my trigger at 10pm. We have to be at the clinic for half 7 but we dont know what time we have EC. The nurses said the cons will come and speak to us first thing and tell us what the plan is :shrug: How about you hun? Is it an early start?

My retrieval is at 8 am, and we have to be there at 7:30. Only 25 minutes away, so not a big deal.

Rosa. Glad there was no ordeal with your trigger. What time is EC tomorrow?

8 am! Bright and early! At least I don't have to fast ALL DAY LONG like I did for my lap! It was at 5 pm and I couldn't eat after 7 am. :wacko: I was ravenous!!

Well I have been very naughty and we have ordered a dominos :blush: I know I should be eating healthy. I have eaten quite a bit of protein today though. I am finding that I cant eat much anyway and get full extremly quickly.

oh geez...I really wish I hadn't read that. I've been CRAVING pizza all day! :wacko: Maybe I'll join you...:devil:

Lou - Thanks hun, I may speak to the nurse when we arrive since we will have about 2-3 hours to kill. Sorry your injection sites are getting sore, can you not inject one into your belly maybe??

Lou, sorry you are feeling so pants today. Your injections sound really sore. Does it have to be in your leg? Mind you some injections would hurt and others wouldn't. It's weird!

thankyou, but i have been told to inject in the thighs.. its mostly been ok just the menopour stings like hell.. hopefully tonights will be better..

QUOTE=africaqueen;13228284]

Lou- I have to do 2 injections a day aswell. 1 for burserlin and 1 for menopur. My friend gets them done for me tho and they arent so bad just fiddly. How many amps of menopur are u on? im on 3 amps x

AQ im doing 5 amps and they really are fiddly arent they..!! can only load up 3 amps to a syringe so i do 2 injections of menopour in the evening and 1 buserlin in the morning..

lou

I am loving all the smileys being used today and our shinny siggys, thanks to traskey :thumbup:

Will be signing off soon, have a date with my kindle and duvet :sleep:

Good luck tomorrow Rosa, I will be thinking about you :thumbup:

I'd love an 8 am collection as I'm going to be starving being nil by mouth from midnight. Our clinic does collection in the early afternoon too and I really don't want one of those!

Tink I thought you'd be 10 am too because I thought trigger was 36 hours before collection.

Good luck both of you for tomorrow. Can't wait to hear about your bumper crops :dust:

My clinic does trigger 35 hours before. No idea why they are all different :shrug:

Hope, hope you don't get an afternoon collection. You'll be hungry by then.

Oh and I can't take credit for the sparklies. I have no idea how to make them. I just found them on photobucket ready done :D

best of luck for tommorrow Tinks and Rosa! can't wait to here your news:)

Doodar-reference the 6 day transfer-I knew I had heard of someone on here that this happened too, it must have been you! I will ask them about it tommorrow.....thank -you!x

Just popping on to wish Tinks and Rosa lots of luck for EC tomorrow! cant wait to hear your news ladies!

Hi to everyone else. I am staying with my dad tonight as dh working away so just popped home to feed my pets and close curtains etc. My jabs went fine tonight and didnt feel a thing :) We get my dads CT scan results tomorrow so need a good nights sleep incase we have to face anything but praying all is well. Nite nite girls xxx

Thanks, AQ! Glad your jabs are going smoothly! I'll keep you updated about tomorrow! :happydance:

good luck tinks and rosa - hope your ec goes smoothly :thumbup:

i was thinkin earlier :blush: in a few months we could have our own bumps thread :haha:

cuteee!! :baby:

xx

Hope, an afternoon collection would be a nightmare! Hope you aren't kept waiting that long.

Good luck for your dads results AQ. Hope everthing goes ok.

Princess that would be amazing x

Well we are well on our way now. Not feeling too bad. Very nervous but ok. Bloody starving though. Typical hehe.

Good luck to our two peeps having collection! I am sure all will go smoothly! I hope for lots of eggies for both of you.

Chris how are things going with you? Ovaries feeling any better?

AQ good luck with the scan results!

AFM: I'm up 6 pounds in fluid in my stomach and it's agony! Worth every second for the outcome but I look like I did at 5/6 month pregnant with my son and it hurts to move. If I go up 2 more pounds I'm going to have to call the clinic as thats their policy. No shortness of breath or pain breathing though so I guess thats good. I've been drinking my sports drinks in the hopes that it helps.

Good luck tinks and rosa! Will be thinking of you both x
Kelly have u been measuring your fluid intake and output? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"