IVF/ICSI in Aug/Sept/Oct Updates on 1st page!

Ouch Kelly that sounds painful. Fx it doesn't increase any more.

AQ good luck for the results today I hope everything is ok.

Rosa and Tink. I hope ec goes smoothly for you two today and that neither f you have to wait around too long fx for :sperm: too! Here's to a bumper harvest!

Kelly- Aww hope the discomfort eases soon and then you can enjoy your pregnancy x

Rosa and Tinks- Getting excited waiting for your EC results! woooo x

Princess- What a lovely image! all of us in a dd thread talking about our bumps :) x

Hope- How are u feeling today? x

Traskey and Doodar- How is the 2ww going ladies? x

Hi to everyone else x

AFM- I am waiting with baited breath for my dads scan results which should be in after 1pm. Praying all is fine and we can breath a sigh of relief on that front at least.
Its my 3rd day of stimming today! its going so fast! soon be EC all being well :) xxx

Here I go...thanks for the well wishes! Tinks...thinking of you. :hugs:

Kelly, that sounds uncomfortable. Keep a count at least of how much you are drinking and don't be afraid to call the clinic if things get worse. Hugs.

AQ, good luck for dad's results this afternoon.

Doodar, how are you today? Do you know when you are going to test.
Zowiey, ditto!

Tinks/Rosa, thinking of you.

Delly, ST, Lou, Princess, Chris, Hope, how are you all?

Princess- What a lovely image! all of us in a dd thread talking about our bumps :)

How's that for PMA! :haha:

Well todays the days I'm going to punch DHs GP in the face :thumbup:
Noo but seriously I hope it gets sorted, I really am at the end of my teather, I was so close to callin it of last night , got a bit emotional and was convinced it wasn't ment to be :blush:
That's what night times do to me - I over think things :haha:

Hope everyone's having a good day, TGIF!!
Xx

:gun:Princess this might help with dh's doctors! :rofl:

Hi all! pupo ladies how u doing?

AQ-update us on your dad! FX.xxx

Hope-how is it going????

Tinks and rosa-totally can't wait for your update!!!!!!!

Kelly-that does not sound good at all, is it ohss made worse due to pregnancy? I can't remember if you have it after ec.

:hugs:to everyone else!

AFM: I'm going to blast!:happydance:
Clinic called transfer will be sunday (as long as nothing happens to the embies before then) at 8.15am. All 7 embies are doing well, however 2 are lagging behind at 4 cells and 5 cells. Of the stronger 5, four are 7 cells and one is 8 cells! :thumbup: The embryologist called them lovely and fantastic today, lol!!!

Good luck to our two peeps having collection! I am sure all will go smoothly! I hope for lots of eggies for both of you.

Chris how are things going with you? Ovaries feeling any better?

AQ good luck with the scan results!

AFM: I'm up 6 pounds in fluid in my stomach and it's agony! Worth every second for the outcome but I look like I did at 5/6 month pregnant with my son and it hurts to move. If I go up 2 more pounds I'm going to have to call the clinic as thats their policy. No shortness of breath or pain breathing though so I guess thats good. I've been drinking my sports drinks in the hopes that it helps.

It calmed down considerably. I just have a sharp pain in my left ovary from time to time now.

I'm sorry you're so uncomfortable! I hope you feel better soon! :hugs:

ST: Good Luck with the egg collection on Sunday!!

ST- Fab news! you will soon be pupo! x

Princess- I dont blame u for wanting to smack dh's Dr! lol x

Rosa and Tinks- Thinking of u both x

Chris- Hope all is good with u x

Well we are still waiting for results. Should be ready now but my dad is going to go to Dr to ask for them rather than call them so not long. Pleeeease god let them be clear! dh only came home today from work as he worked nights last night an the stupid firm has just asked him to cover tonight and tomorrow too :-( we cant refuse as we need the cash but im fed up as barely see him :-( hopefully he can be off for my EC! lol xxx

ST, yay for getting to blast :wohoo: Sounds like your little embies are going great guns :)

Chris, good to hear from you and that you are feeling a lot more comfortable :D

AQ, hope it's good news for later.

Princess, I'm sure if you don't get your form today you will go :gun: on DH's docs. Naughty people. Hope you get what you need.

AFM, I am feeling a bit better each day. It doesn't hurt to move anymore :D Still have a few pains every now and again, not sure if it's enlarged ovaries still or just cramps.

Hello :wave:

Sending lots of love and :dust: to Rosa and Tinks

Aq, I have everything crossed, that your Dad is ok :hugs:

Chris, glad you're feeling a bit better :hugs:

Princess, I hope you managed to kick ass at the drs today?

School Teacher, good luck for Sunday and :happydance: for the blastos

Doodar, how you doing?

Trask, I still haven't decided when to test. I want to do it now, but I know I should wait.
I've just ordered some tests from Amazon, They'll probably not come untill friday, when I've already had a negative test from the hospital :dohh:

Afm, I'm really not feeling hopeful, after cramping for 3 days, I now have nothing. And I feel like I do before I get my period :( Thank god it's the weekend, and I get my hubby to myself all weekend. I am so not letting him go!

10 eggs! :wohoo:

I have no idea how many are mature and probably won't find out until Monday, which is annoying, but the doc was over the moon happy about the number! Originally, he hoped to get 7-8 out of me, so he was like this is GREAT! :happydance: :happydance:

The procedure was fine. I was so nervous and of course was crying (because that's what I do when I"m nervous!) and it was so quick and easy. Now, I'm home with bad cramps, but the heating pad helps and my dh is at the pharmacy getting my tylonol with codeine. :thumbup: And my starbucks and breakfast. :haha:

I'm pretty relieved. 10 eggs. I was hoping for 4-5! They said most likely I'll have a 5 day transfer, but they'll call me Monday morning. I'm like so you'll call Monday morning if I have to be there on Monday morning?! :wacko: That's annoying...but whatever.

Tinks...hope you're doing well. What's the story?

Trask, I still haven't decided when to test. I want to do it now, but I know I should wait.
I've just ordered some tests from Amazon, They'll probably not come untill friday, when I've already had a negative test from the hospital :dohh:

Afm, I'm really not feeling hopeful, after cramping for 3 days, I now have nothing. And I feel like I do before I get my period :( Thank god it's the weekend, and I get my hubby to myself all weekend. I am so not letting him go!

Zowiey :hugs: I'd grab some from Tesco if they are going to take so long!

Maybe the cramping has stopped because your embie is now all snuggled in :D Lots of my pg friends on here said the early pg symptoms are the same as :witch: so don't count yourself out yet.

Sending you some PMA :dust:

Rosa, I just popped into your journal, But :happydance: for 10!!
xxxx

10 eggs! :wohoo:

I have no idea how many are mature and probably won't find out until Monday, which is annoying, but the doc was over the moon happy about the number! Originally, he hoped to get 7-8 out of me, so he was like this is GREAT! :happydance: :happydance:

The procedure was fine. I was so nervous and of course was crying (because that's what I do when I"m nervous!) and it was so quick and easy. Now, I'm home with bad cramps, but the heating pad helps and my dh is at the pharmacy getting my tylonol with codeine. :thumbup: And my starbucks and breakfast. :haha:

I'm pretty relieved. 10 eggs. I was hoping for 4-5! They said most likely I'll have a 5 day transfer, but they'll call me Monday morning. I'm like so you'll call Monday morning if I have to be there on Monday morning?! :wacko: That's annoying...but whatever.

:wohoo: Rosa, 10 eggs! You were so worried that you wouldn't get enough! Yay for heating pads and tylenol with codeine :D Glad DH is spoiling you rotten, you deserve it. Mmm for Starbucks and breakfast. Get lots of rest this afternoon and drink, drink, drink!

Thanks Trask. I 'm sorry for always bringing this thread down. I so want to be positive, but I don't want to let my brain get carried away. I just whish we had a little window in our uterus, that has a green light for occupied and red for unoccupied! It would be so much easier.
xxx

Welldone Rosa! 10 egss is absolutely brill! The heating pad will really help, now just rest and relax if you can. xxxxx

AQ-FX for you still!x

trask-glad your feeling more on form! a good feeling isn't it? Now I just need to lose that 4lbs as it's still not gone!!!!

Zowie-I can understand your worries, we will all be exactly the same and I know that I would be terrified...FX as trask said the cramps were your implantation!!! PMA PMA!!!!!! thinking of you. So when is otd meant to be?xx

AQ, any word on your dad? Stimming went quickly for me too. Glad you're doing well with that!

Princess, how frustrated you must be! I hope this all gets settled for you soon. What's the next step for you?

ST, yay for blast!!!! :yipee: It's so nice to hear the docs say everything looks fantastic. Makes us feel much better, doesn't it? :thumbup: You might even have a few frosties!!

T, glad you're feeling better. YOu're so strong...you're my inspiration. :hugs:

Zowiey, sorry you're feeling down, hun. Cramping can mean anything though, not necessarily af. Hang in there. So glad your dh is there with you. :hugs:

Thanks Trask. I 'm sorry for always bringing this thread down. I so want to be positive, but I don't want to let my brain get carried away. I just whish we had a little window in our uterus, that has a green light for occupied and red for unoccupied! It would be so much easier.
xxx

This is hilarious! :rofl: Wouldn't that be nice?! With all the technology and scientific advancements, you'd think this wouldn't be a big deal now. Come ON docs! :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->