IVF/ICSI in Aug/Sept/Oct Updates on 1st page!

Zowie I know what you mean, I hope we get a say when they call :wacko: So so so nervous, it going to be a long night if I dont sleep :dohh:

I don't think I'll get a call today and my clinic is closed on weekends. :wacko: It'll be a Looooooong weekend for me! :nope:

Btw, it's super fun to be online at the same time as you ladies for once! :haha:

Rosa - That sucks, they could at least let you know how many have fertilised :hugs: Hope the weekend goes fast for you.

Its great to have you around also x

I don't think I'll get a call today and my clinic is closed on weekends. :wacko: It'll be a Looooooong weekend for me! :nope:

But surely the embryologists are in daily? It's them that call even though reception etc aren't in at mine.

Btw, it's super fun to be online at the same time as you ladies for once! :haha:

Hehe yay :) Time zones, suck. I spend a lot of my life thinking 5, 6 and 8 hours behind :haha:

Yes, the embryologist is there on the weekend, but they said they'd call on Monday. So evidently the emby doc doesn't do calls. :shrug: It's okay. The annoying thing is I won't know until Monday morning if my transfer is on Monday morning. :wacko: Nurse said wake up at 7, start drinking water and be ready to go. Seriously?! :saywhat: They all said I'd most likely have a 5 day though, so we'll see.

Rosa! Yay! for 10 :happydance: well done.

Tinks! 7 is great hunny! They say to expect 7 on an everage cycle. You did good :thumbup:

Zowiey I'm down in dumps too and the reason why I havent posted all day. I dont wanna bring the thread down. I feel nothing too hun! I'm trying to tell myself its normal and I'm only 4dpt I guess I would feel nothing at this stage but I just cant stop crying, the tears are flowing and I just feel ridiculous! It's crazy!

Do you think it's the progesterone making you more upset than normal? :hugs: Try to do something fun today.

Does anyone here, get any say in what day transfer you have?

I've been thinking, we didn't get any choice on what day transfer we had, it was decided for us. But now I'm thinking, if I had known that the risk of going to blast is no or fewer frosties, would i have chosen to go to blast? Or would I have opted to go for a day 3 or 2?

What does everyone else think? There's no strong evidence to suggest that going to blast increases the chance of pregnancy, but it is seen as the ideal?

I got to choose 100%, I went with 3 day transfer to have more frosties and cause they gave me two at 3 days. But when I told them they tried to tell me blast was better but I stood my ground and am happy I did.

Do you think it's the progesterone making you more upset than normal? :hugs: Try to do something fun today.

It could be but its never happened on my previous cycles. I wonder if its all the extra drugs I'm taking this time round. I'm not normally a teary person.

St :dance: for blasts

Tink :dance: that EC went well and that the sleeping was just nice and easy and no sickness. 7 is a great number :dance:

Rosa :dance: for your bumper crop too honey :dance:

Great news on the egg collections tinx and rosa!

AQ I would say no news is good news for now.

ST it's great you're going to blast.

Zowie, I had very emotional times to, ups and downs and I think it was more to protect myself in case it was bad news. When is your beta hun?

Traskey, are you testing early?

Hi to everyone else!

I'm still bloated and sore :(

Doodar, I'm sorry you're feeling crappy too. It so hard to keep the faith.

Rosa, that could make sense, isn't progesterone a depressent? If not please excuse my stupidness, I probably got it confused with something else! :haha:

I'm watching man vs food so it's helping distract my brain. Although it's making me super hungry :haha:

I know once hubby is home I'll feel better, I can never be too sad when he's there :cloud9: I think spending so much time alone with my stoopid brain unoccupied, is what's making me worse.

xxx

Yes OHSS is made worse due to the HCG, I woudln't call mine OHSS though cause I have no issues breathing or pain in my shoulder. I seem to be less bloated in the morning to. I am roughly keeping track of what I drink, and I am still peeing no problem, I would think with the increased fluids I'd be peeing more though. Will call clinic if it gets worse.

Kelly my beta is Thursday, but am testing before then, thinking maybe wednesday, if I can hold out that long!

It could be but its never happened on my previous cycles. I wonder if its all the extra drugs I'm taking this time round. I'm not normally a teary person.

Today i've cried at Ebs journal and the tv. Hormones R Us here! Oh and I cried last night too :wacko: Not like wracking sobs but leaky eyes. I blame the progesterone I think!

AQ boo that there's no news on your dads results but they do say no news is good news.

I can't believe how quick this thread is moving today you're all so chatty :lol:

I have been here all day too working at home and didn't think to check in. Start stimming in about 2.5 hours :eek:

Did you all feel less tired when you started stimming? I slept for 10 hours last night and it was a good thing I was home today as i was so tired that I had to take a nap at 3pm :lol:

Yay for wednesday!

I cried at dumb things all the time when being pregnant with Skyler and then after but now I do it even more so!

Today i've cried at Ebs journal and the tv. Hormones R Us here! Oh and I cried last night too :wacko: Not like wracking sobs but leaky eyes. I blame the progesterone I think!

Have You!! Oh thats made me feel so much better! Not that I want you to be crying or anything! You know what I mean dont you hunny :hugs: I'm also sorry that you have been teary too! I'm making terrible sense aren't I :haha: You've cheered me up! but that sounds awful. Ok I'm gonna shut up now!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->