IVF/ICSI in Aug/Sept/Oct Updates on 1st page!

Yay for wednesday!

I cried at dumb things all the time when being pregnant with Skyler and then after but now I do it even more so!

I cried eating my breakfast yesterday morning for no reason what so ever! It was very bizzare, no control over it at all. I had apt at solicitors and I had to go with red cheeks! bet he thought I was a right loon :haha:

I'm glad I came on now! I feel heaps better! thanks girls :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Sorry you have been teary Doodar, Traskey and Zowie. I guess it has to be normal if you are all the same :hugs::hugs::hugs: Let it all out on here, its what we are here for :thumbup:

Hope, you must have needed the sleep hun, I was tired stimming but I think all the early mornings had more to do with it than the drugs :thumbup:. About an hour before you start stimms :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Kelly, sorry you are still sore, hope it eases soon. Its all worth it though :hugs:

Tummy very tender now, finding it quite difficult to stand up straight :growlmad:

Tinks, I"m sorry you aren't feeling well. :hugs: Feel better!

Did you all feel less tired when you started stimming? I slept for 10 hours last night and it was a good thing I was home today as i was so tired that I had to take a nap at 3pm :lol:

yes, I was less tired when stimming. I was exhausted during DR.

It could be but its never happened on my previous cycles. I wonder if its all the extra drugs I'm taking this time round. I'm not normally a teary person.

Maybe this is a preggo symptom!

Tinks sorry you're so uncomfortable. :hugs: Did they give you any pain meds? They wrote me a script for tylonol with codeine and it helped so much. I had to ask for it though.

Nope no pain meds. I never got one of those suppositories either :nope:

I have them ones, I have heard a few girls have one the same time as ec for pain releif.

I will be fine, just soft :haha:

Tinks- Hope u feel better soon. Maybe take a few painkillers and get a early night and some sleep to ease the pain x

Rosa- How are u feeling? x

xxx

Tinks, those pain pills are safe to take. Just pop a few and keep that heating pad on.

AQ, feeling good. :thumbup: Heating pad hasn't moved. Just taking it easy, catching up on my tv.

Tinks, It's amazing how different all the clinics do it. Heat pack and pain meds was what i went for.

Doodar, I knew what you meant honey, don't worry. At least you know you aren't the only one weeping all over the place :haha:

Rosa, so glad you aren't too uncomfortable. Catching up on tv is good :D

Hope, I was less tired on stimming and a lot less headaches. Hope it's the same for you.

A little bloated, cramps are back. I took some more tylonol, but not with codeine. I only have one pill left and I'm saving it. :winkwink:

Not that I'm worried about ohss, but for those of you who had it, when did it set in? The same day as retrieval or day after?

I'm in agony and I don't want to take anything, I don't think tylenol would work anyway. I may call the clinic tomorrow if it's getting worse. I keep watching my weight to cause I was told an 8-10 pound gain in 2-3 days is bad cause of the fluid. I'm still only up 6 pounds. I feel awkward going out cause I look sooooo pregnant and I don't want to run into anyone I know since we're not announcing yet obviously and anyone that sees me and knows me is going to ask that right off. ugh.

I don't think so, I'm not having pain while breathing, just fluid issues and peeing issues. It may get worse though so I'm keeping an eye on it. I feel worse then I did after collection, I wasn't this bloated after collection, I only put on 4 pounds of fluid then.

I don't think so, I'm not having pain while breathing, just fluid issues and peeing issues. It may get worse though so I'm keeping an eye on it. I feel worse then I did after collection, I wasn't this bloated after collection, I only put on 4 pounds of fluid then.

I'm sorry you are going through this :( I am hoping the best for you dear! Get lots of rest! :hugs:

Traskey & Doodar, I have never heard about the alcohol thing and sedation. Before treatment I would have maybe 2 glasses of wine at weekend, maybe a little more some weekends so I wouldnt say thats a lot.

ST, thats fab news that all you embies are 'lovely'. Sorry I cant help about 6 day transfer but I have never really heard of anyone having one. Thanks for the advice on EC, I really hope I am just like you were :thumbup: I have also gained 4 - 5lbs :growlmad:

Princess, sorry its looking like the first form has been lost :hugs: 3-4 to match you is great though, fx you will be starting sooner than you expect :kiss:

AQ, did you get your protein fix?

Rosababy - 50 lol, they really did over estimate didnt they. How are you feeling hun?

Pet, Thanks hun, I dont know what I would have done if it was the powder vile. How are you hun?

Hey there dear. I am okay...just waiting to start my stimming! It's driving me nuts! :wacko: I start on October 12th...I am getting pretty scared though of the EC...I don't want to be in pain :cry: I just gotta keep telling myself that it will all be worth it! How are you feeling doll? Hope all is well! :hugs:

Princess, that's great news that things are moving forward with the clinic.

Doodar, it's usually my DH that convinces me to poas :haha: I am not too bad today. I'm so sorry you burst into tears over breakfast. Is it hormones and pressure or something else? :hugs:

Rosa, I took all my extra bits on ec day and gave them to the clinic. Boxes of needles mostly. I think you can just throw them away though.

Pet, how are you?

AQ, Hope, Delly, Lou, Can, hope you are well.

Tinks, Are you getting excited or nervous yet?

Hey girl, I am okay just getting ready to start stimming in a few days! I am hoping that I can mix the Menopur correctly :dohh: Other than really sore boobies :holly: I am hanging in there! How are you dear? :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->