IVF/ICSI in July

Leilani, I'm so sorry to hear your news lovey. I just don't know what to say. That's horrible horrible news for you. :hugs:

I'm thinking of you.:hugs::hugs:

xxx

My scan was good this morning. I was petrified because since my acupuncture session on monday I have had no soreness in my ovaries and no bloating - I thought maybe all the eggs released. But luckily it was good news I have 20 follies. Now my only concern is that originally they thought that my egg retrieval would be Friday - but it could be Saturday (they are going to see what the doctor says after seeing my blood work). This means that I am supposed to be going in tomorrow for monitoring (scan and blood) but I am supposed to be driving my friend to have her egg retrieval. Yikes this news will be interesting - hopefully I can figure something out.

It is so busy over here! I'm excited for all of you!

To all you ladies just starting injections, good luck! I hope they are easy and you all get some great follies!

Blue and Baby Christie, it looks like you are both going to have a good number of eggs. Hopefully you aren't getting too uncomfortable and that ER goes well for both of you!

I had to do another hysterosonogram this morning. Dang! I forgot how painful it was! But everything looked good, so that is a plus. And it looks like I'll start DR on July 22 and stimming on Aug 7! I'm getting anxious!

Hope everyone is doing well and that BFP's are on the way!

Leilani - :hugs::hugs::hugs: I'm so sorry. I know there's nothing anyone can say to make it better but I'm thinking of you lots x

Leilani - I am so so deeply sorry! I know these words don't really mean much right now but just know that we are all here for you!!

Chesca xxxx

Leilani - we are all thinking about you like crazy. :hugs: Do you have a follow up appt booked to talk with them about this?

I am yet again going for a scan and bloodwork this morning - this should be my last and I should be triggering tonight for EC on Sat. I dropped my friend off for her EC today and after my appt I have to go back and pick her up. I am very uncomfortable now and just want to get past this part. I am bloated and feel sick and constipated and tired and just yuck. I don't think it helps that I am tired right now - so I have less tolerance for everything lol.

I hope everyone else is doing well - busy injecting away - and bizy tell that dang af to get here quick.

:hugs: to all!

Hey girls - looks like we have all had the wind knocked out of our sails by Leilanis bad news! I know it sure made me think about things! Hun, i hope you are doing ok?]

Blue - you pic has changed but im not sure how?? Hope your appoinment went ok today and things are on track for your trigger. All the very best of luck - will be thinking about you!

Im still doing my down reg injections and am convinced im going through menopause right now - hot sweats, sleelpless, tired, irritable!

Hope everyone is doing well!

Off now to shout at DH because im too hot (lol!!!)

Hi Girls

Blue - I'm sorry you're feeling rough but that's a great number of follies. Lots of luck for your trigger tonight - really hoping that will be your last injection! :happydance: Will be keeping everything crossed for you for a good EC on saturday.

Deeni- Yeay for a good first injection. You're well on the way now.

Angel - I'm with you on the rubbish DR symptoms but at least we know its working! I think we are perfectly entitled to rant at our poor DH's in lieu of them not having to have any injections O:)

Bizi - Any sign of AF yet?

Hoping - HSG's are one of the most painful thing ever so I'm very sympathetic. Great news you've got your date to start DR. It'll come round really quickly.

Leilani - :hugs::hugs:

Hope everyone else is doing ok x

I've not had anything nasty happen again since restarting the Buserelin on Tuesday so hoping that last week's drama is going to be a one-off. Won't have anything much to report now until the second baseline scan next week. We're trying to move house in the next month, which isn't exactly relaxing but hoping to exchange contracts very soon and then at least the uncertainty part will be gone if nothing else. I hate not being in control of stuff, which I guess is why the whole IVF process is so hard. Off to go and scoff chocolate biscuits.

Blue - Any news from your scan today??? Have you got the go ahead to trigger now? Thinking of you x

Angel - I know what you mean about down reg side effects. I've been on the sniff one for two weeks now and its driving me crazy. Was fine to start with but now - headaches, tired, weepy, grumpy, sneezy. It's like all the 7 dwarves in one go! Hope you feel better soon. When are you starting stims?

Well, I did my first injection this evening for stims. Very fiddly but went ok apart from stinging quite a bit. Bearable though. I'm just dreading the progesterone Gestone injections after EC. They are intra-muscular and really tricky apparently and I'm already frightened! Ah well, I'm on to phase 2 anyway. 8 sleeps until my first scan....

Hope everyone is ok xxxx

No, AF is not here yet! However, I talked to the Dr. and I have an appointment tomorrow. Not sure what they'll do, as it will depend on what my lining looks like and my blood work. I got my protocol, which is about 6 weeks long. I hope I can start soon!

BCP - 2 weeks,
Lupron - 1 week,
Stims and Lupron - about 2 weeks,
HCG trigger shot, Retrieval, Transfer a few days later (anywhere from 3-5 days)

Leilani, it broke my heart to read your post. Thinking of you. xx :hugs:

Angel - you are so right that the wind has been knocked out of everyones sails being devastated for Leilani. Millions of :hugs: Angel sorry to hear the DR symptoms that you are dealing with right now.

Sue - Glad to hear that you haven't had any more reactions from the burselin. Hopefully everything shows up well at your baseline scan next week.

Babychristie - So exciting that you started your stims. What are you stimming with again - sorry I can't remember. 8 days until your scan is exciting!

Bizy - sorry that af still isn't here - but awesome you got your schedule - my friend who had her EC today had the exact same timeline - but different meds for DR.

:hugs: to everyone else!

I survived my chaotic day. It is "official" I am triggering tonight - 1am ahhhhh! And EC is Saturday at 11am. SO I have all of my instructions - I am freaking out about my hcg trigger because this time it is an intramuscular one - yikes. Also kind of dissapointing...the nurse says that my blood levels were so high today she thinks it is OHSS...so I may have to have everything frozen and have a FET. Obviously we will have to see what even happens at EC...but she says it is likely. I am now drinking more than ever and lots of gatorade and she said to eat lots of salty food. I am heading to acupuncture tomorrow so I really hope that she can do something like she did on Monday. The only good thing about this is that it validates how terrible I was feeling this morning. I really hope things turn around - I really want to have a fresh transfer...but all we can do is wait, see, and hope.

Bizy - sorry AF isn't here yet but good news that you have your protocol sorted. Hopefully they can get you going very soon.

Blue - really exciting that you are triggering but I'm sorry about the possibility of OHSS. I'll keep everything crossed that things calm down over the next couple of days and that you can do a fresh transfer this weekend. It's almost here and if feels like only yesterday we were counting down to the start! You've been so positive all the way you deserve the best outcome and I really hope you get it. Sending you lots and lots of :dust: honey.

Sue - have you started to stim yet, I'm losing track!

x

Hi Girls,

Please can you join you all, I am currently on day 36 of my 2nd med fet, embies being thawed 26th July, ET will be one day that week!

Georgina x

Welcome georgina! :hi:

Blue, hope acupuncture sorts things out and it goes well on Saturday!

Babychristie, how are you feeling?

Hope all is well ladies!

Blue - As well as the water, last time I was told to eat lots and lots of protein rich foods and have about 3 yoghurts a day to avoid OHSS. Don't be disheartened just yet - things can turn around again really quickly and your blood levels may be ok when they next test you :hugs:

BabyChristie - congrats on starting stims. I've probably got till next Tuesday now before I join you.

BizyBee - good luck for your appt tomorrow

Welcome Georgina!

Hi ladies, thenk you so much for yuo kind words, thoughts and :hugs:, it really does mean so much to me.

Still feeling pretty low, and as I put in my journal, also feling really angry about the total lack of support I've recieved from my clinic. If they weren't the only clinic, I certainly wouldn't be going back there ever again. I was a bit annoyed on EC day, as my FS didn't even pop his head round the curtain and see how I was (another FS did the EC), I know he was around, as I heard his voice when I arrived and saw him talking to a nurse as I was leaving. Very, very poor service.

Keeping everything crossed for you Hun and I hope u can continue with the fresh cycle!!! Xxx

Good luck Blue!! Yeah for EC!!

BabyChristie, just remember to warm up the progesterone and the injection site for those. It will burn a little during the injection, but it makes it better in the long run.

Bizy, how long after AF will you start down regging?

Sue, hope you next scan goes well.

And welcome Georginaa!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"