IVF/ICSI in July

Goodluck today Angel and Starbright - fingers and toes crossed for you.

Hey ladies:flower:

Well I've just come back from my scan. My lining is fine. I have one egg at 16 and another at 12. I also have about 4/5 other smaller ones. They decided to keep my doses as they are and I have another scan booked for Friday.

I am a bit worried about the smaller ones, but I guess I haven't been doing this a week yet, so will wait and see what happens on Friday.

BabyC and Sammy any news on your eggies yet?

Love to all.:hugs::hugs:

We have 3 embies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance: :happydance: :cloud9::cloud9:

I can't express how happy we are right now! With so few follicles and having to make the decision whether to abandon completely, the last week has been so emotionally draining but we are ecstatic with our 3 little ones!!!! :yipee:They really are little fighters.:hugs::hugs: ET will be on day 3 at 10.30am on Friday. OMG!!!!!!! :shock:

BABYCHRISTIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is fabulous news ------------ CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!

BabyC thats fabulous news!!!!!!!!!! You must be over the moon:happydance:

This calls for some serious bunny happy dancing! :bunny: :bunny: :bunny:

Really really chuffed for you!:hugs:

Hey everyone, well im home and have had a few hours kip but still feeling a bit out of sorts.

Thank you all so much for your good wishes - seems to have worked so far for me. Its still early days but I cant quite believe my luck - 10 eggs (only 3 last time) - seems they even found a follicle they didnt see during the scans! Mr grumpy Dr even gave me a smile today!

I going to have another sleep and pop back later and catch up with everyone but Baby i did notice your news - thats great!! Congrats hun!

Babychristie - Great news hun, well done!!!! YAYYYY!

Angel & Springflower - Congrats on the follies/scan!!!!

Me? Well i dont get the fertilization report untiln the day of ET (if there is anything to transfer which i seriously hope so!) I think we have to ring Friday in the morning. They don't like to tell you beforehand in case some keel over before ET ::rolls eyes:: I WANNA KNOW NOW!!!!

Woo hoooo Angel!! thats brilliant news!! time for another bunny celebration!!:bunny: :bunny: :bunny:

Sammy - That's rubbish!! Do you know when ET will take place yet?

Yeah Baby C on your embies!! I'll be praying for them to grow strong!! Will you transfer all 3?

Angel, congrats on your 10 eggs! That is fabulous!! Hope you are doing well after the procedure.

Star, hope your EC went well today!

Sammy, hope you are feeling better today and that you aren't in any more pain. And I'm sure you've got some fighters that are growing strong and just waiting to be put back in their mommy!

I took my last BCP Monday morning and this morning I woke up feeling like AF was about to come. Some spotting, but nothing heavy. Wondering if she's about to come a little early, which would mean I would start stimming this Saturday, a week earlier than expected!! Yeah, my last witch until mid 2011!!

Had my scan this morning! My follicles still are not growing very fast. My biggest one is only at 10cm. The nurse doesn’t think we will have to cancel the cycle but that the dr. may up my dose (again) or stop the lupron and switch to a different drug. Their only concern is being careful that they don’t keep upping my dose and stimulate me too much. She still seemed to think that we are looking at a possible egg retrieval on Wed of next week. So I guess it wasn’t good news but not too bad either. I can't help but be disappointed that things aren't progressing though. I feel like I will be on these shots frover. :(

I am wondering how everyone is doing today. I am at work so will catch up on all the updates tonight!

SOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited for you Angel!!!!!

Today is a day of good news!!!

I have a bit of good news too - not nearly as exciting - but today is CD1 (bad because it was only a 10 day lp) but it means that Friday is my Baseline scan for hopefully my FET!!!

:hugs:

SOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited for you Angel!!!!!

Today is a day of good news!!!

I have a bit of good news too - not nearly as exciting - but today is CD1 (bad because it was only a 10 day lp) but it means that Friday is my Baseline scan for hopefully my FET!!!

:hugs:

Ooh Friday will be an exciting day for lots of us as well then!!! :thumbup:

Woo hoooo Angel!! thats brilliant news!! time for another bunny celebration!!:bunny: :bunny: :bunny:

Sammy - That's rubbish!! Do you know when ET will take place yet?

I know its crap isnt it? They only do 3 days transfers at my hospital... though if none are at the stage they should be then i dont know if they do later ones? They will take any left over to a maximum of 4 days and then freeze but try to freeze before they make it to blast as they consider that they thaw better. My frosties were a little behind at Day 3 so they grew them until Day 4 but they went to blast too quick so they were frozen at Day 4 as blasts. One defrosted, one collapsed. One transfered but BFN'd.

Last time i transfered on Day 3 which will be Friday. Last time we called them before to see if they would tell us but they wouldnt so there is no point in trying this time. I dont think its fair... i have been through enough and i think i deserve to know at least whether we have anything to transfer :growlmad:

Deeni - Thanks, i feel sore but ok, tired though as i have not been sleeping very well over the last 2 days (understandably) I'm ok though... not bad at all. I went to work today this morning at 8.30am but think i should have taken the day off really.

Hopesforababy - You still have another week hun so plenty of time to catch up.... lts can happen in that time so dont worry. Have long have you been stimming for now?

Hugs and best of luck to all!!!!

Yeay - some good news for this little group today. BabyChristie - that is wonderful news.What a fantastic fertilization success rate too. You must have fabulous eggs. I'm so pleased for you :happydance::happydance::happydance:.

Blue - Brilliant news about you too :happydance::happydance:. Hope you get your transfer next month. It'll fly by.

Angel - Congratulations on getting through the EC and having so many more eggs this time. Keeping everything crossed for a good result for you tomorrow :hugs:

Springflower - glad your scan went ok today. There's still time for the other small follicles to catch up before Friday's scan. Good news about your lining and the 2 big follies. When is your EC expected?

Deeni - Don't be too disheartened hon. The fact they're not even considering cancelling your cycle means they can't be too concerned right now, its just a matter of figuring out which drugs and dosage will work for you :hugs:

Hopes - Yeay for AF hopefully starting. Brilliant news :happydance:

Starbright - Hope your EC went well today :hugs:

Sammy - hope you feel better soon hon and that you get some good news on Friday. You're very brave going back to work today. I'm going to take the whole week off this time around with any luck.

Leilani - How are your feeling? Are you excited about September yet?

Hope everyone is else is doing well.

Had my second scan this morning and it seems to be going well. I have 6 biggish follies on my right side and 7 on the left (plus 10 smalls that aren't expected to make the grade). Whilst the numbers look good, my egg quality in the past hasn't been great - I tend to overstimm, get lots of eggs and embies but then lose most by transfer date. My dosage has been cut right down this cycle and it does seem to have worked a bit (had 42 follies last time but only one viable embie at transfer date). Sounds stupid I know but I'm scared that this lot will be rubbish quality too and I won't even get to transfer stage this time, but trying to stay positive. The good news today from you all has really helped with that so thanks :kiss:

:headspin: Wow, lots of great news! Babychristie, that's fantastic. So happy you have 3!

Blue, great that you have started the next cycle. Hope you can do the FET.

Angel and Sammy, glad the EC went well. FX for super strong embies.

Deeni, hope your follies catch up soon.

Hopes, yay for starting stims earlier than expected!

Springflower, good luck at Friday's scan.

Sue, glad you still have a good number but aren't overstimming. Hope they are excellent quality this time.

Hi Leilani, how are you?

Whew, hope I didn't miss anything. I'm starting the Lupron tonight! :happydance:

Yeay - some good news for this little group today. BabyChristie - that is wonderful news.What a fantastic fertilization success rate too. You must have fabulous eggs. I'm so pleased for you :happydance::happydance::happydance:.

Blue - Brilliant news about you too :happydance::happydance:. Hope you get your transfer next month. It'll fly by.

Angel - Congratulations on getting through the EC and having so many more eggs this time. Keeping everything crossed for a good result for you tomorrow :hugs:

Springflower - glad your scan went ok today. There's still time for the other small follicles to catch up before Friday's scan. Good news about your lining and the 2 big follies. When is your EC expected?

Deeni - Don't be too disheartened hon. The fact they're not even considering cancelling your cycle means they can't be too concerned right now, its just a matter of figuring out which drugs and dosage will work for you :hugs:

Hopes - Yeay for AF hopefully starting. Brilliant news :happydance:

Starbright - Hope your EC went well today :hugs:

Sammy - hope you feel better soon hon and that you get some good news on Friday. You're very brave going back to work today. I'm going to take the whole week off this time around with any luck.

Leilani - How are your feeling? Are you excited about September yet?

Hope everyone is else is doing well.

Had my second scan this morning and it seems to be going well. I have 6 biggish follies on my right side and 7 on the left (plus 10 smalls that aren't expected to make the grade). Whilst the numbers look good, my egg quality in the past hasn't been great - I tend to overstimm, get lots of eggs and embies but then lose most by transfer date. My dosage has been cut right down this cycle and it does seem to have worked a bit (had 42 follies last time but only one viable embie at transfer date). Sounds stupid I know but I'm scared that this lot will be rubbish quality too and I won't even get to transfer stage this time, but trying to stay positive. The good news today from you all has really helped with that so thanks :kiss:

Hi. The first time I took two weeks off for the whole procedure and it was so much easier but this time I couldn't because I have been off work 4 weeks sick as I fell down the stairs and broke my arm in two places.

It sounds like your follies are doing well. My hospital told me that the egg quality is not as good when you have loads of follicles... They diminish. I had 6 eggs first time round and all fertilised so maybe you will be just as lucky this time! Good luck xxx

:headspin: Wow, lots of great news! Babychristie, that's fantastic. So happy you have 3!

Blue, great that you have started the next cycle. Hope you can do the FET.

Angel and Sammy, glad the EC went well. FX for super strong embies.

Deeni, hope your follies catch up soon.

Hopes, yay for starting stims earlier than expected!

Springflower, good luck at Friday's scan.

Sue, glad you still have a good number but aren't overstimming. Hope they are excellent quality this time.

Hi Leilani, how are you?

Whew, hope I didn't miss anything. I'm starting the Lupron tonight! :happydance:

Bizy - Lots of luck with your Lupron injection tonight. Yeay for reaching the next stage!

We have 3 embies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance: :happydance: :cloud9::cloud9:

I can't express how happy we are right now! With so few follicles and having to make the decision whether to abandon completely, the last week has been so emotionally draining but we are ecstatic with our 3 little ones!!!! :yipee:They really are little fighters.:hugs::hugs: ET will be on day 3 at 10.30am on Friday. OMG!!!!!!! :shock:

Hunny that's just fantastic news, MASSIVE congratulations!!!!!!

:happydance::yipee::dance::yipee::headspin::happydance::yipee::dance:

Friday will be here before you know it, made up for you!!

xxxxx:hugs:

Hey everyone, well im home and have had a few hours kip but still feeling a bit out of sorts.

Thank you all so much for your good wishes - seems to have worked so far for me. Its still early days but I cant quite believe my luck - 10 eggs (only 3 last time) - seems they even found a follicle they didnt see during the scans! Mr grumpy Dr even gave me a smile today!

I going to have another sleep and pop back later and catch up with everyone but Baby i did notice your news - thats great!! Congrats hun!

Angel - wow 10 that is fabulous, what a great day for fab news all around!!!
When do you find out how many have fertilised?

Congratulations agaiin hun!

:happydance::yipee::wohoo::headspin::dance::yipee::wohoo:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"