IVF/ICSI in July

Hope everyone else is doing good!! Thinking of you all,

xxxx

Sue, sounds like you are getting a good number of follies! I'll be keeping my fingers crossed that they are all great quality eggs! (I also have the same problem with getting a good number, but junky quality.) This is our time, though!!

Springflower, hope your follies continue to grow and that you have a great scan in a couple of days.

Deeni, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for your follies.

Angel, Star, Sammy, and Baby C - still praying for those embies to grow big and strong!

I have a scan Friday morning to see if my lining has thinned as I started having some light bleeding. The nurse said my AF may be really light this time b/c of the BCP. If the lining is thinned, I will start stims on Saturday!

Lots of hugs to everyone!

Hi all :hugs:

thanks for all the messages. Hope you're all doing ok.

Sammy - good luck for Friday. :thumbup: I hope you have some good news about your embies
Baby C - congrats on your 3 embies! :happydance: Good luck for friday, I hope it goes well
Hopes - good luck for your scan on Friday. I hope you can start stimming soon :flower:
Blue hope you have some news about your FET soon :flower:
Springflower, Sue and Deeni I hope your follies continue to grow nice and big. Deeni I had to stim for a couple of extra days just to give my follies that little bit extra time and in the end I had 8 follies. I hope your next scan gives you some good news :flower:
Bizzy congrats on starting Lupron :thumbup:
Angel, wow 10 eggs! Congrats. :happydance: Do you know how many have fertilised yet? I do hope you get some good news
Chesca and Leilani thanks for the support :flower:
...hope I've not missed anyone!!

EC was ok - went to sleep for about 20 minutes and woke up feeling sore. Over before I knew it! I got 6 eggs from 8 follicles. We just had a call from the hospital - 4 have definitley fertilised and another 1 is showing signs that it might fertilise. There was only one that definitley didn't do anything (lazy egg!) I have got to go back in tomorrow for egg transfer. I'm quite disappointed (and a bit worried) as I was hoping we'd be able to go to blastocyst. But, trying to stay positive and think of the bright side - we got 4 embies! A few months ago the cons was doubtful that I had any eggs at all. Hah!! Proved him wrong :winkwink:

thanks everyone for the support. :dust:
xxxx

Well i had my update call this morning. Im generally happy with the news. Of the 10 eggs, 6 were suitable and of those, 4 have fertilised. Bit disappointed as thats the minimum they will allow for blastie transfer it they make it (depending also on size and quality). No further update or grading until Sat morning.

Blue, are you heading for August FET instead of Sept then? Thats great hun!

Hopes, it would be brill if you get to move on so soon! Fingers crossed for the scan. For once, a welcome AF!!

Ohh Star you must has been posting at the same time as me - those are pretty amazing figures - better than average odds i think!! How you feeling now?

Bizy - hope the Lupron injection went ok!

Springflower - thanks for the bunny butts - love them!! Good luck for your scan tomorrow.

Baby and Sammy, hope you are both looking after yourselves and you wee embies are multiplying away! All the best for transfer day!

Sue - praying for good quality eggies for you hun!

Chesca, Leilani, Deeni and everyone else i have forgotten, hope you are all keeping well.

More good news! This thread is really hotting up now!

Angel and Star - so pleased about your eggies and now embies!!!!! There's going to be lots of PUPO'ing this weekend!

Sue - glad the scan went well, the numbers are looking good. Will keep everything crossed for good quality!

Sammy - sorry that you won't find out until tomorrow but hoping that you have some lovely embies growing away over there. Good luck with ET!

Hopes - looking good and hope the scan on Friday gives you the go ahead. Not long now!

Deeni and Spring - good luck for your next scans. I hope those follies are growing nice and big now. I think things can speed up towards the end so don't worry - although I think the follie scans are one of the most stressful bits! Keep going - almost there....

Blue - so pleased that you are hoping to go for August. I hope everything looks good at the scan on Friday. Fingers crossed. x

Bizy - how's DR going? Any side effects yet?

Chesca and Leilani - thanks for your lovely messages, hope you are both doing ok.

I think that's everyone! Thanks for all of your messages of support. I'm trying to keep calm and relaxed to be in the best way for tomorrow's ET. Still a little worried about the quality as that's the only thing that can go wrong and just hope that we have a good one to pop back. Only allowed one on the NHS so we want a strong little fighting one!

Does anyone have specific plans after ET? I've read about walnuts and fresh pineapple being good for implantation so off to the shop this afternoon. And apparently keeping your feet warm???!!! Oh and orange flowers so might buy some of those. And also a hot water bottle but that scares me because I thought heat was bad for embies i.e. hot baths / showers??? I'm not working at the mo so I'm going to really chill at the weekend and stick to the sofa with a good book, then take it easy for the next couple of weeks. Any other weird tips welcome!

Hugs to you all.:hugs::hugs:

Hi all :hugs:

thanks for all the messages. Hope you're all doing ok.

Sammy - good luck for Friday. :thumbup: I hope you have some good news about your embies
Baby C - congrats on your 3 embies! :happydance: Good luck for friday, I hope it goes well
Hopes - good luck for your scan on Friday. I hope you can start stimming soon :flower:
Blue hope you have some news about your FET soon :flower:
Springflower, Sue and Deeni I hope your follies continue to grow nice and big. Deeni I had to stim for a couple of extra days just to give my follies that little bit extra time and in the end I had 8 follies. I hope your next scan gives you some good news :flower:
Bizzy congrats on starting Lupron :thumbup:
Angel, wow 10 eggs! Congrats. :happydance: Do you know how many have fertilised yet? I do hope you get some good news
Chesca and Leilani thanks for the support :flower:
...hope I've not missed anyone!!

EC was ok - went to sleep for about 20 minutes and woke up feeling sore. Over before I knew it! I got 6 eggs from 8 follicles. We just had a call from the hospital - 4 have definitley fertilised and another 1 is showing signs that it might fertilise. There was only one that definitley didn't do anything (lazy egg!) I have got to go back in tomorrow for egg transfer. I'm quite disappointed (and a bit worried) as I was hoping we'd be able to go to blastocyst. But, trying to stay positive and think of the bright side - we got 4 embies! A few months ago the cons was doubtful that I had any eggs at all. Hah!! Proved him wrong :winkwink:

thanks everyone for the support. :dust:
xxxx

Well done on the EC and fer report.... I got 6 eggs the first time round from 8 follies as well....!!!!

Fingers crossed for you hun!!! Good luck with the ET :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Just a quick pop in this morning! Sounds like everyone is doing well and moving along nicely!! Way to go ladies!!

Hope you all have a great day!

Oh nice one... the car has just blown up and we have ET tomorrow!!!!! :hissy::grr:

Oh nice one... the car has just blown up and we have ET tomorrow!!!!! :hissy::grr:

Lol! Poor Sammy, you are really having to work hard for this one!! Hope you get sorted - and soon!

You would not believe me if i told you all the things that have happened to us in the last 8 months... all of them tragic!!!

NOW THIS????? FFS when are we ever gonna get a break in life?

:growlmad::growlmad::growlmad:

Lol! Poor Sammy, you are really having to work hard for this one!! Hope you get sorted - and soon!

You would not believe me if i told you all the things that have happened to us in the last 8 months... all of them tragic!!!

NOW THIS????? FFS when are we ever gonna get a break in life?

:growlmad::growlmad::growlmad:

You will get your break hun! Just gotta believe its gonna be this time!

Star!!!!!!!! That is great news hun! :hugs:

Sammy like Angel said things will turn around - try not to lose hope.

ER for so many tomorrow!!! Goodluck!

:hugs:

I can't wait for my scan tomorrow to find out if I can do FET!

Thanks Angel and Blue - I hope so!!!!

Blue good luck for tomorrow finding out about FET!!!!

How many of us doing ET tomorrow? (i say "us" hopefully i will be one of them!)

I'm an ET tomorrow! 10.30am UK time. Crossing all my fingers that the embies have been strong for the past couple of days.....

Good luck everyone!

Going for my first of my daily Gestone progesterone injection at the docs in half an hour. I'm so scared - the needle is HUGE!!!!!!!

My first shot went well. I didn't bruise and feel ok today. I have a slight headache, but that's it.

Good luck girls. :dust:

I'm an ET tomorrow! 10.30am UK time. Crossing all my fingers that the embies have been strong for the past couple of days.....

Good luck everyone!

Going for my first of my daily Gestone progesterone injection at the docs in half an hour. I'm so scared - the needle is HUGE!!!!!!!
Yeah i know you are lady! :hugs::hugs::hugs::haha: I'm sure embies are doing great!

So you are on the progesterone injections as well eh? Most people take the pessaries but i opted out of them as they are a pain in the ass!

I am taking Pregnyl every 3 days this time which is injectable. How often do you have to take your injections? What type was your trigger shot? Mine was Pregnyl as well but a higher dose than I have to take now. :hugs:

Good luck everyone!

Yeah i know you are lady! :hugs::hugs::hugs::haha: I'm sure embies are doing great!

So you are on the progesterone injections as well eh? Most people take the pessaries but i opted out of them as they are a pain in the ass!

I am taking Pregnyl every 3 days this time which is injectable. How often do you have to take your injections? What type was your trigger shot? Mine was Pregnyl as well but a higher dose than I have to take now. :hugs:

OOh just thought i will not be able to test if the trigger shot has gone out of my system if I am taking Pregnyl again (which is the same as the trigger) will I?

Anyone?

**update**

Just read this on another forum...

The Pregnly basically tricks your body into thinking it's pregnant so encourages your ovaries to continue releasing progesterone naturally following ovulation....so your body is releasing it's own progesterone rather than you having direct progesterone support. You don't need to have HCG injections every day and you shouldn't need extra progesterone suppositories either.

I think i like this way better than "fake" progesterone! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->