IVF/ICSI in July

Morning Ladies

Ok, I'm still gutted but feel like we made the right decision. Am going to try to stop stressing and just see this as a dry run, it actually feels like a lot of the pressure has gone. I asked yesterday we we could try again, annoyingly I have to wait for two periods.:growlmad: So that means end of Sept/Oct for me. It's good to know though, and who knows maybe I won't be needing it!

So..

Sammy, BabyC and Starbright - Woo hooo congratulations ladies!!! :happydance: Absolutely brilliant news!!!! Hurry up now your 2 ww's !!!:hugs:

Angel - Am thinking of you this morning! Good luck honey!! :hugs:

Sue - Good luck on Monday!! I'm jealous I have to wait until 10:30am for mine, will be thinking of you at 8:30am! Sue you didn't post re you numbers, I hope that wasn't because you were worried about upsetting me! If you were please don't be:hugs:

Blue - That's just crap, isn't it. You poor lamb you've really been through the wringer with this one. Do you know when they'll let you try again? Love to you, keep strong:hugs: Re my IVF, nope not free :nope: Where I live there is a 3 yr waiting list and you only get one go and I just couldn't wait that long.

Deeni - Hope your scan went well :hugs:

Chesca - Thanks for your words hun, nope they haven't upped my meds. I'm a bit confused I don't really understand why they havent been upped and we're not waiting a while longer, by the time I trigger tonight I'll have only done 8 days of stimms. Doesn't seem right to me, but they're the professionals.:hugs:

Love to you all and thank you for your kind words. They really helped :hugs:
They never upped my meds either!!! With the two follies they just stimmed me for two more days and with this cycle they did the same but no extra meds!

8 days doesn't seem long!!! On the short protocol I have always been stimmed for 9 days and half the meds on the 10th day with a scan. This time they stimmed me for the same but then an extra two days on top to try and grow the follies more.

I hate the 2 WW it always drives me mad! I end up testing after about 4 days just out if sheer boredom and knowing a bfp could never even show at that early stage! Lol. Do you have another scan before Monday? Guess not? Xxx

What a day/night it's been in here!!

Sammy, Star and Christie - we have 3 PUPOs - which is fantastic. :dance:

Sammy - when is your first pregnyl shot? It might be worth doing an HPT the next day to see if it shows up, to see if it gives you a false positive. Waiting til the 14th will drive you crazy. My clinic do the blood test 14 days after the day after EC, so I guess that's 15 after EC - so yours might do it before 14 Aug - though it sounds like they like to keep you guessing!!

Angel - you are having ET as I type, so hopefully we now have 4 PUPOs. :dance:

Spring - I'l glad you are feeeling happier now, we psych ourselves up so much for what we think's going to happen, and just as we're getting to grips with it all, we're thrown another obstacle!

Everyone else - hope you're weekends have started well :hugs:

Leilani - thanks... I had to take the first pregnyl shot the day of EC and the every 3 days so my last one will be Monday. It's normally out my body by 3-4 days so I may test Thursday with a cheapy in the hope it's clear and then Friday/ Saturday again in the hope of a line or two! It's not going to be easy to test early with the injection I don't think but it's only 1500mg so this should really only take a day or two to clear out of my system. Xxx

Hey everyone! Thanks all - means a lot as always to have your best wishes!

Well, the deed is now done - 2 embies back in. Grade1-2, one 6 cell and a 7 cell. Cant do anything now other than wait and hope! DH is being a doll - boiled eggs and soldiers and a big mug of tea then unfortunately, have to head off to a funeral!

PUPO ladies, hope you are all keeping those wee ones warm!

Springflower and Blue, hope you have both had a decent nights sleep and some well needed TLC for your partners!

Sue - you are next then - so exciting!

Everyone else, take care and see all your updates soon!

Well, the deed is now done - 2 embies back in. Grade1-2, one 6 cell and a 7 cell. Cant do anything now other than wait and hope! DH is being a doll - boiled eggs and soldiers and a big mug of tea then unfortunately, have to head off to a funeral!

Springflower and Blue, hope you have both had a decent nights sleep and some well needed TLC for your partners!

Yayyyy!!! another pupo!!! Well done Hun!

Hope we get a lit of bfp's out of this thread!!! Xxx

Fab news! And two put back in, that's brilliant!!! :happydance: Really pleased for you Angel. Hope the 2ww passes nice and quickly!:hugs:

Congratulations Angel :happydance:. That's great news and they both sound like really healthy embies.

Springflower - What time are you triggering tonight? 7 days stimming does sound a bit low. I had 11 days worth both times but maybe that's just because i'm on the long protoco:shrug:l I'm sure your clinic is doing what's right for you - I was told by a doctor that fertility clinics need a high number of successes to keep their statistics up (and hence their funding) so if they thought it wasn't going to work they would probably have cancelled you straight off. I had 15 biggish follies on friday and a couple of smalls so hoping they have decent quality eggs inside (it sounded a bit insensitive to post that right after your disappointment but thanks for asking :kiss:). Wishing us lots of luck for Monday morning :hugs:

I''m triggering at 7pm and its a bit awkward as we've got a big family dinner tonight for my parents' 40th wedding anniversary and neither DH and I will be drinking (very unusal!) and I'm going to have to hide the ovitrelle injection in their fridge. My parents don't know we are actually in the middle of IVF, they just think we're going to do it soon. After our son died I don't want them to be disappointed again if its BFN. Its also quite a bit of pressure on DH & I. Hopefully my brother's baby, who will also be there, will be a good distraction and no one will notice.

Have a lovely weekend everyone and hope all the PUPO ladies take it nice and easy x

Springflower, I am so sorry hun! I hope things pick up for you over the weekend. It is hard because when you go through all of this you just hope you have so many eggs to work with. But I can see now that normally this is not how it works. It is disheartening! :hugs:

Good luck to you and Sue on your ER on Monday!

Blue, I am sorry about the pesky cysts! I hope they clear up asap so you can get on the road. You have been through so much and you deserve some good luck! :hugs:

Congrats to all the girls who are PUPO. There are so many on here. I am praying we get lots of BFPs on this thread.

Just an update on my situation...I went for my scan yesterday and the follies are still on the small side (all under 11) so they upped my meds again and will have me back in on Sunday to take a look. The good news is my estrogen levels are going up so maybe it is just a matter of time? If not, we may have to cancel the cycle and regroup. We'll see! :shrug:

Congratulations Angel :happydance:. That's great news and they both sound like really healthy embies.

Springflower - What time are you triggering tonight? 7 days stimming does sound a bit low. I had 11 days worth both times but maybe that's just because i'm on the long protoco:shrug:l I'm sure your clinic is doing what's right for you - I was told by a doctor that fertility clinics need a high number of successes to keep their statistics up (and hence their funding) so if they thought it wasn't going to work they would probably have cancelled you straight off. I had 15 biggish follies on friday and a couple of smalls so hoping they have decent quality eggs inside (it sounded a bit insensitive to post that right after your disappointment but thanks for asking :kiss:). Wishing us lots of luck for Monday morning :hugs:

I''m triggering at 7pm and its a bit awkward as we've got a big family dinner tonight for my parents' 40th wedding anniversary and neither DH and I will be drinking (very unusal!) and I'm going to have to hide the ovitrelle injection in their fridge. My parents don't know we are actually in the middle of IVF, they just think we're going to do it soon. After our son died I don't want them to be disappointed again if its BFN. Its also quite a bit of pressure on DH & I. Hopefully my brother's baby, who will also be there, will be a good distraction and no one will notice.

Have a lovely weekend everyone and hope all the PUPO ladies take it nice and easy x

Hey Sue :flower:

I'm triggering at 10pm, I've got Ovitrelle too! Have just had a nose at it. It looks ok, I've been told to do it in my thigh - so a new place to jab! Hope you manage to do the shot without people noticing! We've had a couple of big family events. and people noticed neither OH or I were drinking. I found it stressful because I kept worrying people would think I was pregnant!

I rung the clinic this morning to find out why we weren't upping my dose and why EC is so quick. They haven't called me back yet, but I've just spoken to the receptionist and she's promised someone will. TBH I feel 100 times better just for asking. They did want to cancel my cycle but I think because I am paying and was in tears, they agreed to continue. They had also offered IUI but I've never met someone who got pregnant from that method so it seemed like a waste of time.

Ohh 15 sounds good! If you have any left over can I borrow one? :haha: I'll keep everything crossed that you get some top quality eggies!

Deeni - good luck with the follicle growth, I'm sure some will catch up!!! Xxx

Just an update on my situation...I went for my scan yesterday and the follies are still on the small side (all under 11) so they upped my meds again and will have me back in on Sunday to take a look. The good news is my estrogen levels are going up so maybe it is just a matter of time? If not, we may have to cancel the cycle and regroup. We'll see! :shrug:

Deeni good on you you sound very calm about everything. Thats good they upped your meds, keep drinking lots and lots of water :hugs: I really hope they grow, must be a good sign if your estrogen is up though.:hugs:

Deeni good on you you sound very calm about everything. Thats good they upped your meds, keep drinking lots and lots of water :hugs: I really hope they grow, must be a good sign if your estrogen is up though.:hugs:

Thanks for the reminder on the water! I have been slacking lately but am back on it. I don't know why I am not freaking out. Maybe because I finally realize we can't control anything? And it seems like a "perfect" IVF cycle is just not the norm. I am still nervous it will be canceled but what can I do? There are a hundred things that can go wrong :(

Congratulations Angel - they sound like excellent little embies. Wishing you all the best for a good 2ww and a BFP at the end!

Sue and Spring - good luck with the triggers tonight.

x

As most of you know I had ET yesterday. I went to the toilet afterwards and wiped and there was nothing on the tissue...

Last night I went to the loo before bed at about 12.30am and when I wiped there was some pink tinged EWCM. it wasn't red or anything and was mixed into the EWCM.

I have never bled after the ET and I have had 4 of these procedures now.

Does know what it could be? I keep having these painless waves of like period pain cramps as well. They don't hurt and are mild and only last about 3 seconds just every now and again.

Sammy, i wouldnt worry too much about a bit of spotting at this stage. Dr today told me it was quite normal and be expected! The cramping also seems normal - im having it too - shows everything is in working order! Could you call your clinic just to put your mind at ease?

Sue & Spring - happy triggering (or should that be trigger happy lol!) Sue, hope you get away with the undercover operation!

In not really religious but as i was in church today anyway, i said a wee prayer for everyone!

Have a nice evening all!

xoxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"