IVF/ICSI in July

Springflower - I'm at St Barts & The London near St Paul's. Where are you? No suppositories for me beforehand tho so I'm guessing its somewhere different. Will be thinking of you tomorrow morning. Its nice to know someone else is going through the same thing. Lots of luck hon x

I'm the other side of town at the London Women's Clinic, think we drive past your hospital on the way, I'll beam over some good eggie vibes. :hugs:
Good luck Sue!! Let's hope tomorrow is a productive day!:hugs:

Good luck Sue and Spring for the Morning - hope it goes well for both of you - My positive thoughts are heading to London right now. They were in Nottingham last week - as I was also reminissing about the 5 years I lived there. And Sammy, they were in Holland too - as I have some post to send there this week.

I love Come Dine With Me - it's on at about 2.30 in the afternoon here, but on Saturday morning they show an omnibus - it's a great way to fill a couple of hours at the start of the weekend - I start watching it at home, and finish at the gym - I wouldn't go to the gym on a Saturday if I couldn't watch it! Did you ever see the celebrity one with Paul Ross and Leslie Joseph - I think it's old, as I've seen that one twice now. There does seem to be a disproportionally large number of gay men, but looking at the cooking skills of my DH, it makes sense!

Gosh, it's so busy here! Sorry I haven't been around to post in a while, but lots of congratulations and good lucks need to be given out!

Sue and Spring, loads of luck for EC tomorrow! I'll be praying for some great quality eggies and good fertilization!

Baby, Angel, Star, and Sammy: Congrats on being PUPO!! I hope your embies are snuggling in for a healthy 9 month journy!

I had a scan and bloodwork on Friday and it all looked good, so I started stimming on Saturday! It's a week earlier than expected, so I'm guessing the BCP really regulated my system and hopefully got it into prime shape!

Hope everyone else is doing well! Hugs!!

Sue & Spring - will be thinking of you both tomorrow. Hope all goes well and you get some good healthy eggies xoxo

Sue and Springflower, I just wanted to wish you both luck for tomorrow! I hope everything goes smoothly and you are both happy with the results.
Hopes, yay for starting stims. I hope things go fast from this point on for you!
Georgina, welcome and congrats on being PUPO. When do you test?
And congrats to all you other PUPO ladies!!!

:hugs:

My scan this morning showed that my follies are growing (although way to slowly for my liking) and the dr. wants me to continue with my 8 vials of menopur a day. I will run out of medicine on tuesday so I have to order more and will possibly have to skip a shot on tuesday morning. I wonder if that will affect things?? I am seriously tired of stimming as I have been doing so for 10 days and am still nowhere near where I need to be. :nope:

Deeni, you take 8 vials of menopur daily? Holy cow! I take one a day and then a dose of Follistim that varies based on my bloodwork. I find that the menopur stings a bit, do you? Is that the only stimming med you are on?

It's crazy how all of our doctors come up with different cocktails for each of us and how differently we all respond. Even if we took the same meds on a different month, it would still probably not be the exact same. So weird.

But, I hope that we all get the best results possible from our cocktails!!

hopes, I started with 2 vials and day and they have gradually increased it to 8 (4 in the morning and 4 at night). I think this is the maximum. I was just not responding on the lower doses. I am so nervous about taking so much as I am worried my estrogen level with skyrocket at some point. I may call the clinic tomorrow to discuss this. This is the only medication I am currently taking.

The menopur burns a lot. I ice the area for 2 minutes before hand and then put a warm washcloth on right after. It definitely helps. And of course putting in the meds very slowly. I can't wait for this to be done. Tomorrow is 11 days of these awful shots.

I'm finding my right ovary is really aching especially when I bend over or kinda crunch up my stomach. Is this normal? I expected some twinges but this is a bit worse. Definitely calling the Dr. tomorrow. I want to cry right now. I am scared because it is so much medicine, scared because my follies are taking forever to grow, and I am scared it won't work and will all be for nothing. Sorry to vent but feel really discouraged tonight :(

:hugs: Deeni :hugs:

It is such an overwhelming journey filled with ups and downs - but I am looking forward to celebrating your bfp. Hope you feel better soon and keep getting good news - even if things seems tough we all have pma for you hun and millions of hugs.

Sue - flipping heck you are up early then! Yes I can imagine come dine is aclittke fixed cos you can tell at the start when then say something like "I would really hate to have a guest who drinks a lot" then they put a complete piss head with them... Lol. Anyway good luck today, stay calm and let us know asap!!! Xxx

Springflower - I know I've wished you luck a million times before but good luck today... It's all going to be fine!!! Xxx

Deeni - 8 VIALS OF MENOPUR????? Jesus Christ I was only on one 75mg!!!!! You could potentially have follicles growing out your ears!!! Lol xxx

Update - oh just read this is the only meds you are on... Will probably explain it but it seems a lot of one med. Mine were mixed with three types. Hang in there I know how worrying it is... It's a nightmare but probably all worth it (only a HPT can tell!!!) xxx

Hey ladies:flower:

Just nipping on to let you know we got 3 eggies!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are very happy, we're now praying that some fertilise, if they do we could be back in tomorrow for ET.

Thank you all for you kind words and support:hugs::hugs:

Sue - thinking of you :hugs:

Will come on later properly after I've had some food and a sleep!

So happy for you!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Keeping everything crossed that your 3 little fighters do the business over night... I have a good feeling that they will. xxx:dust:

Spring - well done - that's really brilliant news. They found a bonus one! :happydance::happydance:

Deeni :hugs::hugs::hugs: Don't give up Hon.

Well we got 13 eggs. I got my pethadine drug fix again and to be honest I didn't feel a thing. No crazy hallucinations this time either. They said they would ring with the results between 10 and 11 tomorrow morning so guess we will know if the eggs were any good then.

Hope everyone is doing okay and thanks so much to you all for your support. it was really appreciated x

Yeah Sue - plenty to choose from there hun! Well done!

Sue - well done! That's brilliant - plenty there hopefully to give you some good quality embies. Will be thinking of you and hoping for some great news in the morning. xx

Great news Springflower and Sue - will be hoping for more great news for your fertilization tomorrow!!!

BabyChristie - love your embie picture!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xo

PUPO ladies - hope you are doing well and resting!

Not too much new with me lol - just waiting for FET and waiting for some BFP announcements in the JULY thread!!!

Hi Ladies:flower:

Well I've had some much needed sleep, so am feeling better today. Having said that I'm now waiting to hear whether any have fertilised. I should here anytime from 8:30 to 12:30. Am hoping they put me out of my misery soon!! Please let us have got one! or two or three!!

Sue - Wow 13, thats brilliant news!!! Lets hope we both have some great news today!:hugs:

Deeni - How are you doing sweetie? I hope your follies have grown and you have some great eggies there! When do you have another scan?:hugs:

Angel, Starbright, Sammy and BabyC (aka the PUPO girls!) - Hope the 2ww is going ok. Lets hope it passes nice and quickly and we get some well deserved good news soon!!:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

BabyC Love love love your new profile pic!!!:hugs:

Blue - Not long till September!! :hugs:

Leliani and Chesca - Hello ladies and thanks for your support:hugs: You're both starting in August/Septemeber so not long now!!

Love to you all. Am off to try and keep busy for a while.:hugs:

I can't believe it all 3 fertilised!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:happydance:

ET now 10am on Thursday!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly