IVF/ICSI in July

That's fantastic news!! Congrats :) and good luck for ET xxx

Aww Spring im so delighted for you! Thats amazing news - proud of you girl!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:Springflower- that's amazing news! Congratulations! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Hi,

I'm a newbie and have been reading this tread. I have everything crossed for everyone, good luck.

My story in brief, been ttc for 4 years and after some sad events have now been through IVF on a short protocol via private clinic. We had ICSI also and after confirming 3 follicles, 4 embies were put back in on 29th July .... so embies now on day 7.

Can't believe it. Just wanted to talk to someone who is going through this. This two week wait is difficult for someone so impatient. I'm lucky as have taken 2 weeks off work so chill out and to completely remove myself from any kind of stress.

Again fingers crossed for us all ... :)

Hi KMor - 4 embies on board - Wow!?! Only 7 days to wait til testing FX.

Where are you from?

Hey KMor and welcome. Lovely to have another person to share with us!
The 2ww is torture isnt it! This is my first day back at work after transfer personally, its better for me to be here than home as i am such a stress head and too much time on my hands is a bad thing!

Hi Kmor and welcome. Good luck with your icsi cycle. :)

Just wondering how the other pupo ladies are doing? Everyone all ok?
Must admit I'm getting a bit worried as I keep getting pains like mild period pains. I don't feel bloated or anything just a bit crampy. How're the rest of you doing? xxx

Hi KMor, welcome to July! Congratulations on your 4 embies - that's amazing! Lovely to have you here with us.

My ET with one embie was on 30th July so I'm just a day behind you. I also have 2 weeks at home which is nice and relaxing but gives me a lot of time to think - which is dangerous! I'm very impatient too - already struggling with the 2ww and DH told me this morning I still have 11 days until I test. I have no idea how I'm going to get through this!!!

Leilani - I'm from just outside Durham, not a jordie as come from the south originally.

Angel223 - thanks for your message

Where are you both in the ivf journey ??

Hi Kmor and welcome. Good luck with your icsi cycle. :)

Just wondering how the other pupo ladies are doing? Everyone all ok?
Must admit I'm getting a bit worried as I keep getting pains like mild period pains. I don't feel bloated or anything just a bit crampy. How're the rest of you doing? xxx

Hi Star, I'm not too bad but I know that as I'm 7 days after fertilisation the little embie should be implanting from yesterday/today so I'm getting really nervous. I wouldn't worry about the cramps - probably your body just getting back to normal after EC and ET. But I also had a few tummy cramps for a couple of hours yesterday - mild, a bit like period pains but they have gone now. I'm bloated but I'm on the Gestone progesterone injections which cause that. Otherwise, I'm just worried because I can't feel anything!! I just want to know if anything's going on in there!!!

Hi KMor, welcome to July! Congratulations on your 4 embies - that's amazing! Lovely to have you here with us.

My ET with one embie was on 30th July so I'm just a day behind you. I also have 2 weeks at home which is nice and relaxing but gives me a lot of time to think - which is dangerous! I'm very impatient too - already struggling with the 2ww and DH told me this morning I still have 11 days until I test. I have no idea how I'm going to get through this!!!

Sorry, meant to say only 2 embies fertilised so both put back on day 2. Was really worried as always thought that day 3 or if lucky day 5 were the milestones. They did say that the uterus is the best place for them and this only applied when you had lots of embies. With my age and an AMH of 1.9, I was really pleased to get 2. Important to remember, we only need 1.

How you feeling? I feel no different, although still feeling delicate from the egg collection ...

Leilani - I'm from just outside Durham, not a jordie as come from the south originally.

But do you have an accent??

Our first IVF cycle went all wrong - my eggs didn't fertilise, so we're starting over in September.

I had 3 day transfer on Saturday - 2 embies so its early days!!

But do you have an accent??

Our first IVF cycle went all wrong - my eggs didn't fertilise, so we're starting over in September.

So sorry to hear that, good luck in September. Do you have to go private?

No accent, my family are ex army so I have a very mixed southern accent but defo not posh lol.

Star -re your question - im totally obsessing over every twinge and flutter! Dont really have cramping but sort of a sensation inside.

Yesterday, felt a really stong right ovary pain on and off all day. The progesterone pessaries are really kicking in now - waking during the night in sweats, crying then laughing and a bit of a cold coming on!!

I had 3 day transfer on Saturday - 2 embies so its early days!!

I know, I've never experienced anything so nerve wracking!

Hi Kmor and welcome. Congratulations on being PUPO!

Star & all the PUPO girls. Try not to worry about symptoms / lack of them (yeah right!! - I know I would be stressing too). Don't forget that the progesterone will be playing lots of tricks on your body. When we got our BFP I was convinced that AF was due any minute and had lots of cramping. However my best friend who also got her BFP had no symptoms whatsoever and felt nothing right up until 4 weeks after her positive result. The TWW is just a nightmare :hugs: Love your new picture too BabyChristie.

Well. I have 6 embies. I know I should be leaping about , but even the embryologist told me that quality is continuing to be a problem for us. Absolutely terrified that they all die before Thursday but then I suppose if they do, then it wasn't meant to be. Really pleased to have 6 though.

Springflower - my ET is hopefully going to be 10am on thursday too!

Blue, Chesca and Leilani - not long for you to go now. Hope you are all ok x

Sue - 6 is super a few good ones to pop back in and a few to spare hopefully! Really wishing you well and hope they continue to grow and divide before transfer day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->