IVF/ICSI in July

KMor - I have a low AMH too - 7.27 - and had only 3 follicles at the scan so had to choose whether to proceed. Glad we did now of course but it was nerve-racking for me at the time as the girls on here know! I keep saying 'only takes 1' too!!

Can't say I feel any different either - just progesterone effects and pains in my bum where the injections go! Thought those pains yesterday might mean something but only lasted a while. I've had every symptom in the book and more before with no BFP so I know as Sue says that everyone is different. We just need to wait, but its so HARD!!

When is your test date?

Whats everyone's procedure for testing?

I wait full 2 weeks, use a test kit the clinic gave me, phone them with results then they do a blood test (i think??)

I know a lot of our US sisters get bloods done much earlier which is really frustrating!!

Sue - congratulations! :happydance:That's a good fertilisation rate and I really hope that they get nice and strong over the next few days before transfer. I know its a worrying time but try to concentrate on getting your body relaxed and ready for a little embie / embies. I'm sure these ones are little fighters! :hugs:

Yeay Sue - Six is brilliant!!! :happydance: I know you are worried about quality but remember it only takes one.:hugs:

ohh we have ET at the same time, thats exciting!:hugs:

I wait full 2 weeks, use a test kit the clinic gave me, phone them with results then they do a blood test (i think??)

I know a lot of our US sisters get bloods done much earlier which is really frustrating!!

I wait until my test date (providing AF doesn't get me first) and then have to ring clinic with results. If negative have to test in 2 days to confirm and then stop progesterone. No bloods, but my local doc is very good and would do one if I had concerns. My test date seems really late (18 days post-fertilisation) so I'm imagining that if its not my time that some sort of AF would try to get me before then?

when's your test date?

I wait until my test date (providing AF doesn't get me first) and then have to ring clinic with results. If negative have to test in 2 days to confirm and then stop progesterone. No bloods, but my local doc is very good and would do one if I had concerns. My test date seems really late (18 days post-fertilisation) so I'm imagining that if its not my time that some sort of AF would try to get me before then?

when's your test date?

Sat 14th for me - soooooo long away! At least i will be home and have a few days to myself one way or another!

when's your test date?

Sat 14th for me - soooooo long away! At least i will be home and have a few days to myself one way or another!

Same for me - oh god, so faaaaaarrrrrr away....:wacko:

KMor - I have a low AMH too - 7.27 - and had only 3 follicles at the scan so had to choose whether to proceed. Glad we did now of course but it was nerve-racking for me at the time as the girls on here know! I keep saying 'only takes 1' too!!

Can't say I feel any different either - just progesterone effects and pains in my bum where the injections go! Thought those pains yesterday might mean something but only lasted a while. I've had every symptom in the book and more before with no BFP so I know as Sue says that everyone is different. We just need to wait, but its so HARD!!

When is your test date?

Our test date is 12th August. I am taking progesterone tablets, poor you having to still inject. Although where I have to put mine, I think I would prefer the injections :wacko:

I was also asked if I wanted to proceed, seemed a no brainer to me though!

I have noticed a few lower ab pains today, never suffered with pp before, I have only just found out by this thread that implantation starts sometime from day 7 to day 14 (today for me!!).

How much J Kyle can I take, off of an errand after 12 but my routine is now sleep from around 1 to 4 - how lazy am I :sleep:

KMor sleeping is good - passes the time quicker! So sad but i love Jeremy Kyle - especially lie detector/DNA results!

BabyC -bet the 14th starts early!

Kmor - Hope these pains are a good sign for you then! J Kyle has been my companion since EC too - my brain might turn to mush soon!

Im sure you have all come across this but is nice to be reminded!

This is what happens in a 5dt:

0dpt... Embryo is now a blastocyst
1dpt....Blastocyst hatches out of shell on this day
2dpt.. Blastocyst attaches to a site on the uterine lining
3dpt.. Implantation begins,as the blastocyst begins to bury in the lining
4dpt.. Implantation process continues and morula buries deeper in the lining
5dpt.. Morula is completely implanted in the lining and has placenta cells & fetal cells
6dpt...Placenta cells begin to secret HCG in the blood
7dpt...More HCG is produced as fetus develops
8dpt...More HCG is produced as fetus develops
9dpt...HCG levels are now high enough to be immediately detected on HPT

this is what happens in a 3dt :

1dpt ..embryo is growing and developing
2dpt... Embryo is now a blastocyst
3dpt....Blastocyst hatches out of shell on this day
4dpt.. Blastocyst attaches to a site on the uterine lining
5dpt.. Implantation begins as the blastocyst begins to bury in the lining
6dpt.. Implantation process continues and morula buries deeper in the lining
7dpt.. Morula is completely implanted in the lining and has placenta cells &
fetal cells
8dpt...Placenta cells begin to secret HCG in the blood
9dpt...More HCG is produced as fetus develops
10dpt...More HCG is produced as fetus develops
11dpt...HCG levels are now high enough to be immediately detected on
HPT

Yeah to Spring and Sue!! Congrats on your eggies and I hope that your embies are growing strong!

Hope all the PUPO ladies are doing well!! I am getting so excited reading about your symptoms! A little nervous because I know I'll be in the dreaded TWW soon, but still excited for you all!

I'm on day 4 of stimming now. Had blood work yesterday, which was good, so they decreased one of my meds a little. Go back in tomorrow for more blood work and probably Friday for a scan. Oh please let there be some follicules growing in there!!

Good luck everyone!

Great news Hopes. Its super you got a jump start on your schedule. You feeling any symptoms yet? Im sure there are loads of lovely follies getting big and fat in there!

Spring - all fertilized - wahoo!!!!!! You must feel on top of the world now - even though this process is overwhelming.

Sue - 6 is fantastic - I understand the concern regarding quality but like everyone says all it takes is one!!!! So excited for you!

Welcome Kmor! :dust:

PUPO ladies - babychristie, angel, star, sammy, kmor - am I missing anyone else?

And Bizy who is away - having fun during this process lol.

And Deeni - thinking about you hun!!! :hugs:

:dust: to all!

Leilani & Chesca - we are going to be in that wonderful 2ww soon!

Hey all - what going on today?

Any scans/news i missed? If so, sorry but please fill me in!!

Deeni caught your update in your journal - be here before you know it!

Hopes, Bizy hope you are both ok.

Pupo ladies - any new symptoms today? Nothing new to report from me except a raging hunger which i now have a great excuse to give in to!!

Blue, Leilani, Chesca - continued thanks to you lovely ladies! like you say Blue, not long to go!

HI Angel! No I'm not feeling anything (other than the cramps I mentioned, which I think might be a side effect of the pessaries). Not a thing. Hmmm. Still it is very early days

Did any pupo ladies get any left-over embies to freeze? We found out that none of the left over ones made it to blasto and none were viable for freezing. I wish I could see inside me to check if the twins made it to blasto and to see what they're doing in there!! This 2ww is the longest two weeks of my life!!

Hope you're all ok.
Good luck for tomorrow to Sue and Spring for your ETs. Hope it goes well

xxxxx

Hi Angel & Star - I'm not really feeling anything either, apart from a few cramps in my tummy. I just checked my symptoms with progesterone on a failed IUI cycle and I had:

Tummy and back cramps
Headaches
Nausea
Sore, heavy boobs
Tired / fluey feeling
Moody / weepy
AF delayed by 5 days

So, I've come to the conclusion that the progesterone will be responsible for any 'symptoms' I have whether I'm pregnant or not. Only a test will show that and I have to wait another 10 days, unless AF gets me first. Worked out she would be due between Tues - Thurs next week, even with a progesterone delay. Ho hum, will need to keep myself busy till then!:wacko:

Sue / Spring - good luck with ET tomorrow. Such a nerve-racking but exciting day and it will be soooo worth it!

xx

Star - same as you im afraid. Embryologist on the transfer day told us our 2 remaining embies were not good enough to take to blastie stage or freeze - very fragmented etc. Its sad but hopefully we will do well with the ones we have!

Should have added - my hunger is always there, i just manage to keep it in check the rest of the time!!

Thats the problem Baby - the symptoms we may or may not be feeling could be so many things!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->