IVF/ICSI in July

I didn't have any to freeze either. The other two were only grade 2/3 so they didn't think they would be good enough to do FET. As Angel says, just hope this one is the little fighter!

Angel - I need to put a block on my pc so that I can't google 'implantation pains / symptoms'. It's driving me mad!!!

Baby my favourite searches are the number of days post ovulation and post transfer if you need something new to search under!!

OMG!!!!! we have just received a letter from the hospital....

OUR LITTLE LEFT OVER EMBIE MADE IT TO A SNOW BABY!!!!!!

I am over the moon because never for one minute did I think it would make it! I'm nearly crying.... Keep cool embie, we will give you a home one day little one! :)

Congratulations Sammy, wonderful news about your snow baby!

Angel - oh no, that's my afternoon gone now!!!:winkwink:

Thanks baby- I must admit I was not expecting that. Last time yes, this time no.

Oh I get it these symptoms were from the IUI. was getting confused there!!! X

Thats great Sammy - congrats!

Baby - mewhaaaaa! (evil laugh!!)

Springs - its a bit lame isnt it! Liking yours though!

Ok smarty pants - i always post quick reply so dont get access to all the fancy stuff!!

Girls - Have any of you put loads of weight during this process? I appear to have put on 5 pounds!!!!!!!!

PS - So scared about tomorrow, how bad is ET really?!

Hopefully I'll be joining the pupo gang tomorrow! :hugs:

Hey Spring - love your pic! I put on about the same but things are back to normal now - took a bit longer last time but that was a different experience altogether for me! I think its due to fluid in your follicles but someone else may correct me!!

ET is totally fine! Nothing at all to worry about. If you have ever had a smear, i would liken it to that. They had to use a teneculum to hold my cervix open this time and that nips a bit but thats the worst part and they dont always have to do that. More than anything, its a bit embarassing with all the people around!

All the best of luck tomorrow!

Sue, wishing you good luck as well!

Spring, dont worry at all about ET. It's just like a smear and didn't hurt me at all - in fact hurt less than IUI which i've had before. The only thing that was bad is that my clinic ask you to have a semi-full bladder but I was kept waiting a bit so my bladder was nearly bursting! The docs were laughing because on the ultrasound my bladder was huge and I needed the loo so badly. Quite amusing really.:loo:

Good luck honey!! (ooh, here's some smarty pants stuff for you!)
:dust::friends::headspin::shipw::drunk::flasher::bunny:

Yeah for ET tomorrow Spring and Sue!! Do you guys get an update on how the embies are doing or do you just have to wait until you get there? (I always think of the clinic as a daycare for my little embies and that maybe I should call up there to make sure they are taking good care of them!!)

And if Google goes down, I'm going to have to blame you PUPO ladies!! I'm glad I'm not the only one who relies on Dr. Google to keep me entertained during the TWW! I hope all of you are doing well and that the symptoms or lack thereof are all a good sign!

Girls - Have any of you put loads of weight during this process? I appear to have put on 5 pounds!!!!!!!!

PS - So scared about tomorrow, how bad is ET really?!

Hopefully I'll be joining the pupo gang tomorrow! :hugs:

I dread to think... or get on the scales!!! Im bloated as hell.

ET does not hurt at all.... You just lie there with the screen infront of you, no anaesthetic cos you dont need it :thumbup: They do a vaginal scan just to make sure all is well and show you the uterus and ovaries and all that palarva and then they insert the speculum, you know the metal one when you have a smear test... and they gently expand it, it doesnt hurt. They then get a really long plastic bendy type thin straw which contains the embies and carefully whilst looking on the screen place the embies in a good place near to your uterus wall and then bring the straw out. All done... piece of cake. The only thing i felt was the speculum but its didnt hurt one bit. I would rather have 1,000 ET's to one EC.... and thats the truth!

Relax... really this time its pain free!!!! :hugs:

More importantly.... good luck!!!!! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hi Girls

Your posts made me laugh today! Google is a dangerous thing but I couldn't live without it.

Sammy - yeay on getting a Snow Baby :happydance:

Spring - good luck for tomorrow. This bit is the fun part. Hope we can join all the other PUPO ladies soon.

Angel, Star, Sammy & BabyChristie - Remind me when all your test dates are. Will you be testing early? - I think last time round I got my BFP 12 days past EC and it was stone cold negative right up until then - even if I squinted at the damned stick a million times!

Hopes - How did your blood work go? Looking forward to hearing how your scan on Friday went.

Big Hello to everyone else.

Off to have what will hopefully be my last hot bath for a long time :winkwink:

Take care

Sue x

Ohh thats reassuring that it shouldn't really hurt too much!

Sue lovely good luck for tomorrow, how funny that we are in at exactly the same time across London. I think thats a good sign:thumbup:

Hopes - No I haven't had any further updates since they told me that they had fertilised. Think that's partly why I'm feeling so nervous, terrfied I'm going to get there and they'll tell me all three have gone bad. Good luck for your scan on Friday!

BabyC - You should be careful with all that smarty pants stuff, Angel will get jealous! :haha:

This time tomorrow BabyC, Angel and Sammy. Sue and I should be in your gang!:hugs:

Love to everyone :hugs:

Hi Girls

Your posts made me laugh today! Google is a dangerous thing but I couldn't live without it.

Sammy - yeay on getting a Snow Baby :happydance:

Spring - good luck for tomorrow. This bit is the fun part. Hope we can join all the other PUPO ladies soon.

Angel, Star, Sammy & BabyChristie - Remind me when all your test dates are. Will you be testing early? - I think last time round I got my BFP 12 days past EC and it was stone cold negative right up until then - even if I squinted at the damned stick a million times!

Hopes - How did your blood work go? Looking forward to hearing how your scan on Friday went.

Big Hello to everyone else.

Off to have what will hopefully be my last hot bath for a long time :winkwink:

Take care

Sue x

I cant test early because i take that damn Pregyl injection to force progesterone tomorrow (for the last time) and it might be in my system for the next few days. I have been testing to see whether the injection is out but there are lines and so i dont know if this is BFP or the Pregnyl.... impossible to say. I would expect the lines to get lighter if it was the Pregnyl as i only take it every 3 days but they have stayed the same. I even got a line with very little wee at 6pm tonight. AF is due Monday, Tuesday at the latest! :hugs:

Sue - Good luck for ET tomorrow hun!!!!! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->