• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IVF/ICSI in July

Sammy - I'm so sorry you going through this with no real medical support, but we are all here for you. :hugs: I still have my pom poms ready and waiting, as until AF shows, you are still in the game. If your body weren't producing its own progesterone as a result of the Pregnyl, she would have arrived already. My AF showed up early after the failed fertilisation as I stoped the progesterone straight away (2dpo) and got AF on 11dpo, so have some hope.

Oh Sammy. I'm so sorry hun. But hopefully it was a faulty test or because you didn't use FMU. Like Leilani said, AF would have shown already since the meds are out of your system. On both of my failed cycles I started spotting even before my beta and while I was still on the progesterone shots. So we're all praying for you sister. :hugs:

Gosh, I've only been away a few hours and we've moved on several pages!

Sammy - I'm so sorry love, it was all looking so positive. Have you tried again this morning? Maybe with a fresh wee, more will be picked up. I'm sorry i just don't know much about it to give you any useful advice. Sending you lots of hugs to Holland:hugs::hugs:

Hopes - Yeay!, thats an excellent number of eggs! well done you!:hugs:

Bizy - Sounds like you have a good number of follies, growing there. Great the EC is next week! Not long now....!:hugs:

Kmor - The big day today! eeek!!!! Wish you lots and lots of luck.:hugs:

Angel - Love your festival story! I don't have a funny festival story but when I was younger, I begged my dad to take me and a friend to see Exterme at the NEC in Birmingham. I spent ages applying makeup (1st attempt!, god knows what i looked like!) and promptly feel alseep before the support act had finished and slept through the concert. Think I must have been 11, and thought I was soo cool for going, shame I didn't see any of it:haha: Angel - No Af is still no AF!!!:hugs:

Babyc - Has she turned up? How are the cramps? Praying she stays away!:hugs:

Starbright - Ohhhh so you aren't going to be able to update us staright away! The suspense!! Have a lovely time, I'm really hoping you get some great news in the muddy field.:hugs:

Sue - You so shouldn't have told me your starting testing on Friday! Now I'm thinking ohhh maybe I could too! ThinkI'm going to hold out until Sunday for sure, but might do one then. I just want to have an idea, I don't want too big a dissappointment on Thursday! Ps - We are now offically in the 1ww!!!!

Deeni - The eggies are sounding great! Not long until ET now!!:hugs:

Well nothing to report from me, had all my haircut off yesterday - eekk!! Not so sure that was a good idea - should have stuck to the facials!! Stil got the on again off again AF cramps. But no spotting yet.

Love to your all:hugs::hugs:

Hi Spring - No AF yet. I'm now 13dp3dt and have a few cramps but don't feel like she is due imminently. Just spoke to clinic and they have said that some women do have a 'breakthrough' bleed if they are not pregnant but others don't until the progesterone stops after a bfn. Plus the fact that you down regulate means that your luteal phase can be screwed up so AF might not be due on the day you think. Aaaaggghhhh! BUT she did say that if someone gets to 11,12 and 13 days post transfer then the clinic is happy because it means you are still in with a chance.

So, I basically learnt nothing! But no AF or any breakthrough bleeding so far is only a good sign I guess. Might still mean nothing but I'm still in with a little chance.:wacko:

I think the cramps are something to do with the progesterone often so don't worry and no spotting is a good sign! Keep going, you're halfway there!

xx

Hi everyone! Well i have finally given up hope - spotting is no longer spotting today and its causing me real stomach pains more than cramps so i called the clinic and am currently waiting for a nurse to ring back. I want to stop taking the pessary and let everything come out now so i can move on!

Baby your symptoms seem much more promising so im keeping my fingers crossed for you and your clinics advice is reassuring!

Spring got used to the haircut yet? How much shorter did you go?

Any follie, embie or test updats from anyone else?

Hi everyone! Well i have finally given up hope - spotting is no longer spotting today and its causing me real stomach pains more than cramps so i called the clinic and am currently waiting for a nurse to ring back. I want to stop taking the pessary and let everything come out now so i can move on!

Baby your symptoms seem much more promising so im keeping my fingers crossed for you and your clinics advice is reassuring!

Spring got used to the haircut yet? How much shorter did you go?

Any follie, embie or test updats from anyone else?

Ah Angel I'm sorry but are you sure? Do you think the clinic might recommend you test before you stop the pessaries, just in case? I hope you get some answers from them. And am sending you lots and lots of :hugs::hugs: just in case. It's still not 100% over till the clinic says though. :hugs:

hey angel, my clinic advised me that unless its OTD to keep taking pessaries. You never know :hugs:

Thanks girls - as you suspected take pessaries until Sat and test as planned!!! The nurse called back and said its not impossible but im not to be too hopeful!

Thought they'd say that!

So fingers crossed you won't need it but do you have frosties or whats the score. I really hope you get joy on saturday. You deserve it hunni xxx

Thought they'd say that!

So fingers crossed you won't need it but do you have frosties or whats the score. I really hope you get joy on saturday. You deserve it hunni xxx

No frosties so looking a fresh cycle 3 if this doesnt work out! The 2 embies we had left on transfer day were not high enough quality! Geez this is all so bloody exhausting!

Have you got dates sorted yet?

Just got back from ET!! I am PUPO with one perfect little embie! They were able to freeze two and the potential to freeze another 6 tomorrow. I am so happy. Now I just want this little one to stick. I am afraid to move...lol!

Sammy, I am sorry that your last test was BFN. Maybe it was a faulty test?! I'm hoping so!!

Kmor, thinking of you and hoping you get good news today!

xoxo to everyone else!

Yeah Deeni - congrats - do just as you say - take it easy and no stress! When do you test hun? Still 21st or earlier cause you have a blastie on board?

So exciting, Deeni!!! Oh, stick, stick, stick, cute little peanut! Hoping to hear wonderful news in 2 wks. PUPO = YAYAY :happydance:

Hey girls

Feeling really crappy at the mo, the slight cramping has turned into proper AF pains. Feels like a knife is being twisted in my tummy. I would love to put a hot water bottle on it. Really feel like I am out now.:cry:

Deeni - Congrats on being Pupo, thats great news! And it looks like you will have quite a few to freeze too! :hugs:

Angel - I'm sorry sweetie, I guess you never know though. It's bloody hard though isnt it!:hugs:

BabyC - Thats good to here that AF hasn't yet arrived! Are you feeling more hopeful?

Spring at your stage cramps can be a good sign - keep the faith babe!

Hey girls

Feeling really crappy at the mo, the slight cramping has turned into proper AF pains. Feels like a knife is being twisted in my tummy. I would love to put a hot water bottle on it. Really feel like I am out now.:cry:

Deeni - Congrats on being Pupo, thats great news! And it looks like you will have quite a few to freeze too! :hugs:

Angel - I'm sorry sweetie, I guess you never know though. It's bloody hard though isnt it!:hugs:

BabyC - Thats good to here that AF hasn't yet arrived! Are you feeling more hopeful?

The progesterone pessaries cause cramping so don't worry too much if you can help it. :hugs: I'm trying to think that anything at all I can feel is the progesterone and that a pregnancy or AF is going on behind that. It's really hard the further in to the 2ww you get I know, but don't give up yet chicken. How many dpt are you now? I think you are probably in prime implantation time aren't you in which case this would all be a good thing?

I don't know what to feel. If I find myself getting hopeful I tell myself off and try to stop. I don't want to raise my hopes at the end and then have them destroyed on Sat or before if AF comes. Clinic said I could test tomorrow as I've waited long enough but its 13dpt for me today and Friday 13th tomorrow so I'm going to leave it till Saturday. I'm a bit superstitious!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->