• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IVF/ICSI in July

Just got back from ET!! I am PUPO with one perfect little embie! They were able to freeze two and the potential to freeze another 6 tomorrow. I am so happy. Now I just want this little one to stick. I am afraid to move...lol!

Sammy, I am sorry that your last test was BFN. Maybe it was a faulty test?! I'm hoping so!!

Kmor, thinking of you and hoping you get good news today!

xoxo to everyone else!

Congratulations!!!!! :happydance::happydance: Our first blasto embie in this thread i think??? I didn't move properly for about 3 days - good excuse to sit on the sofa under a blanket and let the other half look after you I think!! :hugs:

Angel, still testing on the 21st. Unless I break down before then and POAS which I am going to try really really hard not to do!

Spring, I truly think that cramping may be a good sign. Stay positive!

BabyC, I totally understand about not getting your hopes up. I was so happy today watching the little embryo shot in. This is the closest I have ever come to being pregnant and I pray this is it. But I am trying to be realistic and remember that even though things have gone perfectly, the odds are still against us. Ugh, the 2ww mind games!

You can definitely feel the tension in this thread. Sending relaxing vibes to us all! :coffee:

Wow, this thread is flying. I can't keep up!

Sending hugs and dust to the PUPO gals (which now includes Deeni and her little blastie, yay)!

Wishing loads of luck to everyone else. We'll be PUPO soon!

Nothing to report today. I have some slight cramping in my lower back and I'm having an occasional twinge on my ovaries, but that's it. I have another scan and blood test tomorrow.

Aw Baby, me heart goes out to you hun! You read what i was told so you just never know. Its so tough but there is a glimmer of hope

Hi Girls

I can't believe the drama on this thread since Tuesday night. I really missed reading all your posts yesterday and sorry for being MIA.

Hopes - Congratulations on all your eggs :happydance::happydance:. How did your fertilization report go?

Deeni - You must win the gold star for the most top quality embies ever! To potentially get 9 blastos in the bag is just amazing. You have a great chance Hon

Bizy - Glad your scan went well. It won't be long till EC now.

Baby :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: I'm so sorry. I felt gutted when I read your post. There's still a small chance though...

Sammy - How are your doing today? Have you tested again? I'm so sorry the midwife wasn't very helpful or supportive. As long as AF stays away you are still in the game until OTD :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Angel - Any more bleeding since this morning? I really really hope it is just a blip and you're still going to be fine :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Kmor - Any news? :hugs:

Star - I love the idea of you testing in a portaloo. That will be a great story to tell your baby one day! Will be thinking of you tomorrow and keeping everything crossed for a good result :hugs:

Spring - I'm dying to know how radical your haircut was? Is it similar to anyone famous'? Hope you are feeling better today Hon and congrats to you too on being hopefully halfway there :happydance: I love reading your posts because I can directly compare all my symptoms to yours and I'm also getting lots of AF cramps which are getting steadily worse each day. I don't think mine are implantation related tho because they are more of a constant dull ache rather than the quick stabbing pains I read about :shrug: Baby is right as it would be very unusual for us to get a BFP before at least Monday but like you I just hate not knowing and I prefer to get used to the idea gradually that it is a BFN rather than just being hit with it next thursday. So as my official TWW twin, you should test early too :winkwink:

Deeni is right in that you can certainly feel the tension on this thread the past couple of days. Big :hugs::hugs: to everyone and hope tomorrow brings better news for all x

Hi Girls

I can't believe the drama on this thread since Tuesday night. I really missed reading all your posts yesterday and sorry for being MIA.

Hopes - Congratulations on all your eggs :happydance::happydance:. How did your fertilization report go?

Deeni - You must win the gold star for the most top quality embies ever! To potentially get 9 blastos in the bag is just amazing. You have a great chance Hon

Bizy - Glad your scan went well. It won't be long till EC now.

Baby :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: I'm so sorry. I felt gutted when I read your post. There's still a small chance though...

Sammy - How are your doing today? Have you tested again? I'm so sorry the midwife wasn't very helpful or supportive. As long as AF stays away you are still in the game until OTD :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Angel - Any more bleeding since this morning? I really really hope it is just a blip and you're still going to be fine :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Kmor - Any news? :hugs:

Star - I love the idea of you testing in a portaloo. That will be a great story to tell your baby one day! Will be thinking of you tomorrow and keeping everything crossed for a good result :hugs:

Spring - I'm dying to know how radical your haircut was? Is it similar to anyone famous'? Hope you are feeling better today Hon and congrats to you too on being hopefully halfway there :happydance: I love reading your posts because I can directly compare all my symptoms to yours and I'm also getting lots of AF cramps which are getting steadily worse each day. I don't think mine are implantation related tho because they are more of a constant dull ache rather than the quick stabbing pains I read about :shrug: Baby is right as it would be very unusual for us to get a BFP before at least Monday but like you I just hate not knowing and I prefer to get used to the idea gradually that it is a BFN rather than just being hit with it next thursday. So as my official TWW twin, you should test early too :winkwink:

Deeni is right in that you can certainly feel the tension on this thread the past couple of days. Big :hugs::hugs: to everyone and hope tomorrow brings better news for all x

I'm fine... im over it now. I cried a bucket of tears last night and drown my sorrows and woke up with eyes so swollen i could hardly see but a day at work soon brought me out of it and we are now just looking forward to our holiday in Cyprus for two weeks (at the end of August) Its no compensation but at least now i can join in the water sports and drink cocktails around the pool! :happydance: OH got offered a job today as a Regional Manager which is good since he is only 29 and company car, laptop, phone, petrol card etc so he starts 1st October. I have a month off work finishing in two weeks and we are talking about buying another horse. I will not have the FET until October now.

And AF??? well.... pffffttttt! Don't ask me! This morning i wiped and there was this like dark brown, bit stringy, bit jelly-fied stuff that came out of me. Not much.... then this afternoon I put in a tampon cos i thought AF was coming and when i went to change it there was the same on it but not much and so i never put anymore in and just checked and its GONE! I have had 4 failed procedures and after each one i have had a really agressive AF starting with fresh red blood and then within an hour the flood gates have opened along with some bad pains (do not get these only after IVF failure)

I have never since I was about 20 had brown stuff... I dont know what the hell this was.... i have never seen it before and now its gone and there is no sign of AF which was due Monday. Anyone know what this is? I'm clueless but i still dont hold out any hope anymore thats for sure.

Thanks for all your continued support and i wish everyone else the best of luck.... :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Sammy im so sorry! As i said to Baby, there is still a glimmer of hope! So hang in there for another day! Im glad you have had some good news (OH new job) and you have your hols to look forward to!

I have had nothing but bad luck today - on the journey home, i killed a bird which flew into the front grill of my car and when i got to the house, a package with makeup compacts i ordered were totally trashed! Who needs Fri 13th for bad luck - welcome to my world!

awww not good, bloody witches! it's not fair :cry: you're so brave and strong girlies. Stay tough, we'll get our BFP's eventually :hugs: xx

Aw, Sammy and Angel, I'm sorry that you ladies have had a rough day. You are both in my thoughts and prayers.

Deeni, I am excited that you have a blastie on board. Good luck with the TWW!

Hope the rest of you PUPO ladies are doing well!

I got the fertilization report today. Not feeling real positive about it. Out of the 12 eggs, 11 were mature. Of those 11, one didn't survive the ICSI, three didn't fertilize, so that leaves us with 7. They are thinking that I'll have a day 3 transfer on Saturday. But, if they all look really good on Saturday, then we'll go to a blast transfer on Monday. I was really hoping that with that many eggs I would for sure get to make it to blasto stage. Just a bit disappointed. I'm just so scared that the quality is going to be shit like they've been the last two cycles. It's so hard to stay positive about something when all I know is crap.

It's officially over - tested this morning and it was BFN :cry: I don't know what to do with myself. It hurts so much. :cry::cry:

Nothing i can say will make you feel any better but just know im thinking of you and hoping that next time is your time! Im so sorry Baby!

I havent tested yet but my spotting is now a flood and i didnt put the pessary in this morning so im out too! I had a wee cry yesterday and today im ready to move on and get myself in tip top shape for next and hopefully last time!!

Hopes im really willing your wee ones to make it to 5 days! 7 is still a really good number - my clinic advise about half will be viable! PMA missey!

Ohh Baby, I'm so so sorry. It really is gutting. I'm thinking of you and wishin gfor the world that no one had to go through this.:hugs::hugs:

so sorry baby :( no words help, know how it feels to see that bfn and it's a killer.

Hopes - I worry about egg quality too as my previous cycle was crap. Having just 1 immature egg is good though and fingers crossed you get to blasto. I want to get to that stage too this time but its in the hands of nature and there's nout we can do about it.

Thinking of you all xx

Angle - How are you feeling today? Testing day is tomorrow isn't it. I really hope the spotting is just that and doesn't develop in to anything more.:hugs:

Hopes - 7 is really good!! Please don't feel down about that, and you never know you may well get a couple of blasties out of that group. :hugs:

Sammy - I usually have the brown stuff before AF appears, so maybe it's the start of her coming?:hugs:

Sue - Ha! Yes I think exactly the same! As soon as you say you're going to do tests, I think I will too. Purely because we are sharing the same dates! Am going to hold off testing until Sunday or Monday. What tests are you using? I've got some first response ones but I don't know how good they'll be.

I'm still having on again off again AF type pains. No spotting yet, although I keep running to the loo to check. Glad I'm back at work on Monday, it'll take my mind of this.

Love to everyone, really is about time we got some good news on this thread.:hugs::hugs:

My journey is officially over, I didn't want to be the first to post a BFN just in case my news made your guys feel down or negative.

BabyChristie, Deeni & Sue 1411 - thanks for your messages. Surprisingly, I am ok, obviously very sad but my DH has taken this really badly :( but we're getting through it.

This was the last attempt at using my eggs, I think officially we have to now rule out my eggs. Our clinic gave us an appointment yesterday afternoon (free!!) to discuss next steps and this has definately helped me to get through the sad news and look to the future.

This future is now with egg donation ... this is something we have already had to think about so I am excited about the possibility of still being able to be pregnant. My wait will be 4 to 5 months - which is excellent news!

I really will keep everything crossed for all of you, good luck and lots of fairy dust (mmmm cannot find any of the little symbols ...)

Lots of love, KMor xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"