• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IVF/ICSI in July

ahh kmor, so sorry to hear your news. This thread has not been lucky so far! so unfair :(

I'm glad you have something to look forward to and hope the next 4 months goes quickly for you!!

xx

So sorry Kmor....

My AF has just arrived, bright red and for definite! I'm ok about it now... just looking forward to Cyprus in two weeks now and will discuss FET with another hospital on our return.

Good luck to everyone else left!!! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Kmor, I am so sorry! It is great that you were able to meet with your Dr. so quickly to discuss future steps. I am sure the next few months will fly by!

Angel, did you get AF? I am so sorry!!

hopes, good luck with your Saturday fertilization report! I was so worried to go to blast but it worked out and I am sure that whatever the Dr. recommends will be the best decision for your embies!

Hoping we have some BFPs soon on this thread.

Just stopped in to check on everyone. I am so sorry that it hasn't worked Kmor, Baby, Angel, and Sammy. That is so devastating and words cannot express enough how sorry I am and how unfair this is for each of you. Take time for yourself and onward and upward when you are ready.

Tons of :hugs:

Goodluck to everyone else in the 2ww.

Oh, Sammy, I'm so sorry! :hugs: :hugs:
I can't say anything that will make it okay, but I am sorry that you're going through this & I hope you feel better soon. Thinking of you.

KMor, I wish you'd gotten better news -- but you sound so upbeat & hopeful. I'm glad you have a next step ahead of you. Good luck!

Kmor, so sorry this time wasnt for you hun! Im glad you have a plan already worked out and wish you every success!

You gals left in the race have to fly the flag for the rest of us - positives on here from now on please!

:cry: OMG I am sobbing for you ladies. I am so sorry Sammy, Angel, Baby, and Kmor. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Whew, I'm going to have to dig deep to find some extra PMA. I have my appointment in a little while and I'm praying everything looks good. xx

Angel & Baby, I'm sorry about your bfns, too. Geez, this whole process is so wrenching -- it just sucks. Sucks!

Ladies... I wondered if you could help me with something. I have just posted a message in the LTTTC thread asking for your comments on how long you were prescribed progesterone for during IVF and also if you were monitored during the period when you were stimming. I am horrified at the negligence of my hospital and we will be moving but I would like to take with me a print of your comments to show them that they are the only hospital to take patients off Progesterone after 12 days after EC. Please can you take the time to help me out... i would really appreciate it. ((hugs))

Hi Sammy. Though I am not from UK and have not had an IVF (yet!!) I am certain that progesterone support is NOT taken off in 12 days. The reason is obvious. IVF is a completely artificial way of assisted conception (IUI is only semi assisted) and thats why ur natural body functions are shut down by hormones with down regging etc. So naturally ur body is not going to produce enough progesterone on its own so early as its completely depending on drugs. A friend of mine who had a successful IVF is on progesterone support for the entire 1st trimester.

Also, I went thru ur posts while stalking this thread. U had a couple of positives on HPT. Seems to me that maybe u had a chemical in which case also ur clinic should have beta tested to document that.

I have not gone thru an IVF myself but I am pretty sure 12 days sounds very less. Even on an IUI progesterone support is given for min 14 days.

I know hoe infuriated u must be feeling. I am sorry it didnt work :hugs:

Angel - I just re-read through the posts. I didn't realise you were definatley out. I'm so sorry my love. I would have said something sooner for some reason I thought it was spotting. Hope you don't think I'm a horrible cow bag.:hugs::hugs:

Hi ladies, today is the day after ET. I am having cramps and some slight spotting when I use the bathroom. I assume this is normal one day after transfer? I assume this be too early for implantation. I just had transfer about 28 hours ago. Ugh, this is going to be the longest week and a half of my life.

I just googled it and saw that implantation takes place 2-4 days after a 5 day transfer. So I will just chalk it up to the transfer yesterday morning. I am praying this is not the start of AF cramps. I sometimes have period cramps up to 5 days prior to getting my period so I am paranoid already.

Hey Deeni

I didn't have any spotting after ET (I did after EC). I would say thats normal. My tummy felt very tender and I really felt crampy the 2/3 days after ET. So nothing to worry about I think!:hugs:

Deeni - my clinic said spotting was perfectly normal for 48 hours after ET so i should think you will be fine. Cramping is also fine at your stage so try and relax hun!! Easier said than done but we are relying on you now!!!

Sammy - i have to say my expereince is similar to yours. Progesterone from ET through to testing is all i had enough for. No idea if they would have continued to prescribe it after that??!! I was on short protocol this time and other than collecting meds from the nurse, i didnt have a single scan or Dr appointment until 1 week before EC and then only one more before the procedure. I am trying hard not to be angry because i want to blame someone but the reality is, it wouldnt have worked even it they had seem me every day!!

Spring - thanks hun - i think you prob missed it because i went back and edited a post rather than create anew one!

Girls - i just want to thank you all for sharing the journey with me - some hard times and some more light hearted moments but you guys never let me down, and i include our cheer leaders who, despite their own difficulties always had the time to post encouragement or advice. Cheers all!

I will be here following you all as you finish your own journeys and perhaps have the pleasure of sharing another journey with some of you.

our clinic says that if you get a BFP they give you more pessaries to continue with which need to be collected from the clinic on the day you get your BFP to continue with them. Never got to that stage yet but lets hope we all do soon!!

:hugs:

Girls - i just want to thank you all for sharing the journey with me - some hard times and some more light hearted moments but you guys never let me down, and i include our cheer leaders who, despite their own difficulties always had the time to post encouragement or advice. Cheers all!

I will be here following you all as you finish your own journeys and perhaps have the pleasure of sharing another journey with some of you.

Awww Angel :hugs: Thanks so much for starting this thread. I don't know what I would have done without it. I wish everyone on here lots of success and it is so hurtful to see the BFNs. I cannot wait to see your future BFP and it will happen! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->