IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

Oh well never mind Wrightywales, How exciting for your meds!!!

Well my appointment today was OK Mr Kingsland advised us to wait till January to do next cycle which is a bit disapointing as I wanted to crack on but he said i've got to give my body a chance to heal from the op which makes sense I suppose. I asked about the short protocol coz I got 17 eggs last time but 9 of them were premature but he said I will stay on long but they'll reduce stimms to 2 menopur a night instead of 3 like I had last time. So it's another 3 months of waiting for me :wacko:

I also asked about NHS cuts and he said he was very nervous, Warrington PCT had a contract with LWH for 100 cycles and cancelled them at the drop of a hat coz they couldn't afford to pay for them, He was concerned that other PCT's will follow suit !!!!

Aw sorry he is making you wait Hun :(
Bloody hell this PCT funding is getting scary
If things don't go well with this cycle I am so nervous we won't get our 2nd go argh.
How have you been?
Hugs
Nat x

If things don't go well with this cycle I am so nervous we won't get our 2nd go argh.
How have you been?
Hugs
Nat x[/QUOTE]

I feel great but I think thats the annoying thing coz I feel fine i'm raring to go but as he said if it had been a failed cycle I could have started quicker but because I was pregnant and he said the operation was quite severe that I need to let everything heal and I trust him 100% so more waiting it is. He was quite funny he said come back and see me in January and we'll get you twins my OH face dropped he shitting himself for twins coz it will mean he has 5 kids !!!!

How are you doing not long now for you :happydance:

Why oh why am I so stupid...
Confession ladys, I did a hpt on Friday and Saturday to see if the hcg had left my body,this was a week past transfer at the point of testing....it returned a negative result so was confident any future testing would not have been effect by hcg injection or would it!!

Well today I felt like pants and decided to buy a first response pregnancy test that can give posative results 6 days before period is due...
I did it about an hour ago and 2 pink lines appeared aka pregnant..... So I then did another test using a clear blue digital using the same sample of urine.... And it came back as not pregnant!!! Baring in mind it states do not use until first day of missed period.

I am kicking myself in limbo and don't know what to make of it all. I got told to test Thursday by clinic but that wouldn't be 2 weeks if I had my egg transfer on Friday 3rd is it???

I am so confused

I don't even feel pregnant not like I did with the others, not sure what's going on?

What do you think ladys, apart from me being stupid by testing now and not Thursday!!

Hugs to all
X

How have you been?
Hugs
Nat x

I feel great but I think thats the annoying thing coz I feel fine i'm raring to go but as he said if it had been a failed cycle I could have started quicker but because I was pregnant and he said the operation was quite severe that I need to let everything heal and I trust him 100% so more waiting it is. He was quite funny he said come back and see me in January and we'll get you twins my OH face dropped he shitting himself for twins coz it will mean he has 5 kids !!!!

Awe glad ya feeling great Hun, that's the most important thing.

Lol twins ay! Bloody hell lol
He is quite down to earth Mr Kingsland lol

What pct do you come under Hun?

Hugs
Nat x

How are you doing not long now for you :happydance:[/QUOTE]

Oh well never mind Wrightywales, How exciting for your meds!!!

Well my appointment today was OK Mr Kingsland advised us to wait till January to do next cycle which is a bit disapointing as I wanted to crack on but he said i've got to give my body a chance to heal from the op which makes sense I suppose. I asked about the short protocol coz I got 17 eggs last time but 9 of them were premature but he said I will stay on long but they'll reduce stimms to 2 menopur a night instead of 3 like I had last time. So it's another 3 months of waiting for me :wacko:

I also asked about NHS cuts and he said he was very nervous, Warrington PCT had a contract with LWH for 100 cycles and cancelled them at the drop of a hat coz they couldn't afford to pay for them, He was concerned that other PCT's will follow suit !!!!

sorry your having to wait hun but the docs know best will be rooting for you in jan hun :hug: xx

Why oh why am I so stupid...
Confession ladys, I did a hpt on Friday and Saturday to see if the hcg had left my body,this was a week past transfer at the point of testing....it returned a negative result so was confident any future testing would not have been effect by hcg injection or would it!!

Well today I felt like pants and decided to buy a first response pregnancy test that can give posative results 6 days before period is due...
I did it about an hour ago and 2 pink lines appeared aka pregnant..... So I then did another test using a clear blue digital using the same sample of urine.... And it came back as not pregnant!!! Baring in mind it states do not use until first day of missed period.

I am kicking myself in limbo and don't know what to make of it all. I got told to test Thursday by clinic but that wouldn't be 2 weeks if I had my egg transfer on Friday 3rd is it???

I am so confused

I don't even feel pregnant not like I did with the others, not sure what's going on?

What do you think ladys, apart from me being stupid by testing now and not Thursday!!

Hugs to all
X

your not stupid hun i tested early on both my FETs. i really dont wanna get your hopes up but i think you might be pregnant and that your levels are not high enough yet for a digi to pick up. i would wait and test again thursday hun good luck. i had no symptoms till after the 2ww hun so i wouldnt worry about feeling normal [-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o< this is it for you hun :dust::hug: xxxxx

Gutted so gutted and confused now!!
Woke up early this morning to do another first response and a clue blue digital. I thought I would see those 2 pink lines again on first response as I did yesterday also thought that clear blue would read posative today. I thought the 1st pee of the day is the best. Anyway tested and now they both read negative ...,what the hell is going on!!!
I got back into bed and cried myself back to sleep as those pink lines made me think I could be preggers and I don't know my body that well.., the truth is us women do know our bodys and I knew deep down it hadn't worked.
I just don't get how it was posative yesterday afternoon but not now!
OH is making me go for my blood test still at 10am, I don't see the point at all
Hugs to all
Nat x

Bugs- I think its good to heal first, emotionally and physically and you will be all set for a new cycle in the new year ;-) I am so scared of the cut backs now that me and dh are aiming to get on the list before xmas and get cracking asap instead of waiting till next summer. We just cnt afford it ourselves.

Nat- I pray the blood test shows ur pregnant. I have everything crossed for u and pray your "feeling" is wrong xxx

Ok so just got off the phone from my Doctors surgery, my bloods indicates early pregnancy they think however they want to repeat bloods tomorrow to see if my levels have doubled. If they haven't then it looks like a chemical or early MC and if they have it's posative. I am not gonna allow myself to get excited because I can't handle any knock backs if it is bad news....iykwim?

Wiped before and had very light pink blood so that dosent fill me with confidence.

My clinic did book me in for a scan on the 6th October , so hopefully I will get
That far. They told me to do a hpt tomorrow and go for bloods so that's what I will do

Hope your all well
Hugs
Nat x

Ok so just got off the phone from my Doctors surgery, my bloods indicates early pregnancy they think however they want to repeat bloods tomorrow to see if my levels have doubled. If they haven't then it looks like a chemical or early MC and if they have it's posative. I am not gonna allow myself to get excited because I can't handle any knock backs if it is bad news....iykwim?

Wiped before and had very light pink blood so that dosent fill me with confidence.

My clinic did book me in for a scan on the 6th October , so hopefully I will get
That far. They told me to do a hpt tomorrow and go for bloods so that's what I will do

Hope your all well
Hugs
Nat x

Well I hope it all turns out well and that your bloods do double hun :hugs:

Nat- Praying your bloods double hun! i will be soo delighted for you.
Let us know asap and remember that whatever the result, we are all here for you xxx

Oh Natp I've got everything crossed for you nad the way I saw it I was pregnant until someone told me otherwise, Try not to think about things too much I worked myself up into a frenzy and it's just no good. Stay positive and lot's of love xxxx

Hi AfricaQueen I know the longer I wait the more healed I will be but I'm just so impatient I want everything yesterday !!! I think your doing the right thing getting on the list asap I don't think they will cut it completely but they may reduce the number of free cycles you get, I bet the people who make these decisions conceived naturally with no problems I think it's disgusting that they put this extra pressure on people when it's stressfull enough to go through xxxx

Hi NatP just saw your result on the other post I'm so sorry and i'm sending you big hugs:hugs::hugs: xxxx

Hi lovely ladys

Sorry thought I had updated on this thread too,
Unfortunatly period came
Full flow so I don't need to wait for further blood results to confirm how viable pregnancy was.

I have had such a heavy nasty AF which was just another kick in the teeth.

It does seem it was a chemical pregnancy now!
Gutted I now have to call Liverpool and cancel pregnancy scan too.

I hope consultant can see me asap so I can move forward with things. Scared about all the pct funding issues.

Not been a good weekend, had a tooth removed which has now become infected, in so much pain and not had alot of sleep. Then I have had heavy bleeding and cramp... All physical pain that dosent compare to how much pain my heart is feeling.

I also have my baby angel lillies birthday coming up, sad day as it's the 1 year anniversary plus her 1st birthday ..... Just don't know how to handle it all

I wad hugging my 5 month old nephew today who came to visit, that just made me long more for what I am missing.

Oh well, it's gonna be a long journey, thanknyou for all tour support so far and if there is a god out there he will allow us to have our bfp soon

Thanks and hugs, hope your all well

Nat x

I'm not gona bother trying with words. . .
All I can offer is hugs hun :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Hi there,
we just on our first cycle of ivf at the womens i started my injections today where are you up too? :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->