• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

Good Luck Wrighty hope it all goes smoothly for you xxxx

hi ladies

hope your all well xx

had my 2nd scan yesterday and i started the cetrotide woohoo now im on 2 jabs a day. i have 15 follies on the left 19 on the right. biggest is 14.5. i have another scan booked for 9am monday morning. another very early start for me :( this had better be worth it

Hi Girls :)

Wrighty hope that those follies are doin fab!
I have felt very depressed the past few days and been crying and telling DH to leave me and get with a woman who is able to give him children etc etc. he has had the patience of a saint really. Its the fear that the IVF may get suspended in this PCT that is making me depressed. I just pray i get my weight down by dec and manage to at least get on the waiting list. The stress is killing me and iv been working tons of overtime cos we need the cash, so exhausted and feeling crap all round really :-(

xxx

Hi Girls :)

Wrighty hope that those follies are doin fab!
I have felt very depressed the past few days and been crying and telling DH to leave me and get with a woman who is able to give him children etc etc. he has had the patience of a saint really. Its the fear that the IVF may get suspended in this PCT that is making me depressed. I just pray i get my weight down by dec and manage to at least get on the waiting list. The stress is killing me and iv been working tons of overtime cos we need the cash, so exhausted and feeling crap all round really :-(

xxx

Good Luck Wrighty you've got lots of eggies cooking nicely there XXX

Africa Queen I'm sorry you are feeling low, I think finding the balance between work and home and coping with all this IVF business can be a nightmare and unless people have been through it it is impossible to understand. I think even to a point as good as they are it's difficult for the OH to fully understand. If one more person said to me it'll be your turn next I could have swung for them. With 15 pregnant women wobbling round our office it's hard to get away from it but you have to stay positive. I don't know if you've been looking at the other threads but there has been amazing results recently. You have everything going for you for the IVF to work, So don't worry about the cuts because that is out of your hands and I don't think they can afford to stop funding as they would have to close the Hewitt Centre and there is no way they'll do that. So sending big hugs stay positive and we'll all be there with you on your journey xxxx (sorry if thats really corny Ha Ha)

Thank u so much bugs xx

You are right about them not being able to close the hewitt centre so i will try to be optimistic and pray next yr is the year we either become mummies or have huge bumps ;-) I am excited and terrified, but mostly desperate but im sure those sentiments are the same for us all going through this xxx

hello ladies

hope your all well

well im doing great did my trigger 9pm last night and im having EC tomorrow morning at 9am. omg this cycle has gone s quick. will probably have ET on saturday but to be confirmed. i will come on as soon as im home to let you all know how i get on. im now off to sleep good night ladies xx

Wrighty wishing all the luck in the world for in the morning! cnt wait for a update!!

xxxx

hello ladies

just a quick one from me as im very sore. well it wasnt the best day ive had. EC went well got 35 eggs but i also have OHSS and transfer wont be happening for at least 3 months . if i feel better in a bit i will be bk on but for now gonna try and get some sleep as ive been up since 5.30 this morning

yeah i know. so wanted my BFP before my 10 wedding anniversary in november but the up side is they are giving me 2 free FETs which i didnt have. really did think i was going to have to pay for them

Oh wow, well that's a fab little silver lining there!! :hugs:

Wrighty im sorry it didnt go as plan but u are going to have some embies on ice and im sure u will get that bfp for the new year xxx

Were u awake for ec and was it painful? xxx

My God I missed a day and all this has happened, Wrighty so sorry it didn't go as expected I think thats the tough part when things don't go to plan !! Fingers crossed for the snow babies and we may end up having our transfer at a similar time whoop whoop xxxx Keep your chin up hun and get well soon xxxx

Wrighty im sorry it didnt go as plan but u are going to have some embies on ice and im sure u will get that bfp for the new year xxx

Were u awake for ec and was it painful? xxx

thak hun

no i was sedated and didnt feel a thing until i woke up. i will admit im in quite a bit of pain but its more the swelling and bloating from my OHSS then anything. i wasnt in this much pain last time it just felt like bad period cramps.

hello ladies

well ive had some great news today. the embryologist has just rung. out of 35, 30 were mature and 24 have fertilised so i got 24 little frosties waiting ready for next year :happydance::happydance:. im still very sore and im very bloated but im drinking loads and resting so hope the OHSS settles down soon.

hope everyone has a lovely day xx

Awww wrighty that is AMAZING!!! You have a super chance of a new year BFP! lets pray 2011 is the liverpool ladies baby boom! ;-) xxx

Ladies. . .

At our infomation evening we got told "One cycle of IVF counts as a fresh cycle and the use of any viable embryos from that fresh cycle".
That to me means for than one FET if there are enough embryos?? :shrug:

Also does LWH keep embies to the blast stage at all?
I know some clinics are better than others at this but I want to keep mine to this stage before transfer.

:flower: x x x x x x

Hi Maybe2010, If you have frozen embies to transfer that will be included in your cycle so you won't have to pay. And you have to have a certain amount of good grade embryo's (I think it's about 6) before they will take them to Blasto stage as they don't want to risk you ending up with none. I had 5 embies but I only had 2 that would have made it to blast stage and they were the one's I put back so no frosties for me.

I hope this makes sense xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->