IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

Susie that's great news, you must be so happy.

Does everyone have to DR for treatment cos it doesn't sound like fun?!

I had my hycosy scan today feeling a bit tender and bad period pains but otherwise ok. Good news is they said they can't see any blockages on either side so go to see the consultant next week and get our game plan I hope! Weight wise I'm down to 28 BMI from 32 in just over 4 weeks so very proud of myself!

Fingers crossed we get the green light next week. I think they will put me on clomid - seems to be the standard first stop but I'm 36 next week and want to hopefully have more than one child before I'm 40 so not going to let them fob me off.

Good luck everyone at all the stages - a very active thread at the moment x

Hello everyone!

Africa and Kazza - hope you are coping ok with the dr, it will go so fast and soon be time for baseline scan. I was fairly tired with the dr too and it seemed to get better once I was on stimms.

Jane - great news on starting stimms, hope it goes well. Won't be long till egg collection, that's when it gets exciting!!

Del - good to hear from you hun and hope you are ok. Its such a hard journey we are all on but try and stay strong and don't let go of your dream, miracles do happen.

Laura - really looking forward to this weeks scan pic :baby:

Afm - much better news, bleeding stopped but still had to go to HC twice this week for bloods. I got a bit upset when I was there yesterday and they announced that they were going to scan me. Anyway the scan showed one little sac with a tiny heart beating inside :happydance: Bloods have come back ok so they are not worried! I can relax until the next worry :wacko:

Hello to everyone else and fingers crossed for lots more BFP's for you all ..
:bfp::bfp:
:hugs: xx

awwwww hun this made me very happy! been waiting and hoping everything was ok and it is! thats just brill hun xx:hugs:xx

hiya girlies,

well girlies had my 3 month scan today! was PERFECT!!!!!! sooooooo happy! :D

hope all u girlies are good, lovely to see u all going thru treatment or waiting to!!!

good luck to u all and tonnes of babydust! look 4ward to seeing them BFP +++++++++++ xxx

Hey ladies!!! :flower:

I am going through my first cycle of IVF at the Women's. I have to go in on the 23rd Sept for my drugs appointment then off i go down regging. Is anyone going through this at the same time?? It would be fabs to buddy up with someone!!

Cant wait to see all our BFP's :happydance:

xx

I am going through my first cycle of IVF at the Women's. I have to go in on the 23rd Sept for my drugs appointment then off i go down regging. Is anyone going through this at the same time?? It would be fabs to buddy up with someone!!

xx

hello and welcome, good luck wiv ur treatment hunny :winkwink:x

xx

hey hun we've got our joint consultation on 22nd September just to go over our blood screening results so were not far behind you. if it all goes well we'll be having medication appointment on next af xxx

xx

Hi nicijones, like you im on my first cycle and due my drugs training on 27th sept so not far after you. Just waiting for af so drugs can be ordered.

Laura your scan pic looks lovely

Susie :happydance:

Hi to the rest of the ladies hope your all ok :hugs:

Susiesue that's great news!

Laura - love your profile pic cant believe its 3 months already!

Hello to everyone else xxx

hiya girlies,

well girlies had my 3 month scan today! was PERFECT!!!!!! sooooooo happy! :D

hope all u girlies are good, lovely to see u all going thru treatment or waiting to!!!

good luck to u all and tonnes of babydust! look 4ward to seeing them BFP +++++++++++ xxx

Laura your scan pic is AMAZING!!!! Bet you are sooo happy, can't believe the difference in a few weeks. I am 6 weeks tomorrow so half way there :baby: xx

Hi everyone

Hope you're all well.

Africa hope the injections are going good.

Susiesue, so glad all is well with ur lo.

Laura, your scan pic is truly beautiful, so exciting!!

Hi to everyone else and the new ladies.

Hi Lanny23

If you dont mind me asking, how long did you wait from having the viral bloods done to getting your joint consultation appointment?

xx

hey hun we've got our joint consultation on 22nd September just to go over our blood screening results so were not far behind you. if it all goes well we'll be having medication appointment on next af xxx

are glad to hear everone is ok and africa hunnie it doise make you exaused hunnie i am day 14 of dr now and im still exausted hunnie keep chin up i know how ya feel
gl to everone else thinking about you all
laura congrats on the scan lovee x

I waited bout 3 weeks hun but then rang the HC and asked them and got the date there and then. So all in all had my bloods done on 15th August and got joint cons on 22nd Sept. This is my first cycle too so looking forward to it xxx

Hi Lanny23

If you dont mind me asking, how long did you wait from having the viral bloods done to getting your joint consultation appointment?

xx

Hi girls.
Well day 3 of down regging for me and talk about exhausted!! i could sleep stood up! has anyone else found this? i have a lot of emotional stuff going on anyway an im tired a lot due to that but i am talking so tired i could sleep for a wk! lol.

Hope everyone is doing well xxx

yeah hun, tiredness is normal i was like that thru both of mine and i had major hot flushes and some headaches to sometimes, just try and get some rest hun! xxx

xx

Hi nicijones, like you im on my first cycle and due my drugs training on 27th sept so not far after you. Just waiting for af so drugs can be ordered.

Laura your scan pic looks lovely

Susie :happydance:

Hi to the rest of the ladies hope your all ok :hugs:

Here's to our BFP's in November!!!! :thumbup:
xx

Hi girls.
Well day 3 of down regging for me and talk about exhausted!! i could sleep stood up! has anyone else found this? i have a lot of emotional stuff going on anyway an im tired a lot due to that but i am talking so tired i could sleep for a wk! lol.

Hope everyone is doing well xxx

yeah hun, tiredness is normal i was like that thru both of mine and i had major hot flushes and some headaches to sometimes, just try and get some rest hun! xxx

Hi hun,
Can i just ask was it your second IVF that you got your BFP?? Did you take any time off after EC?
x

MrsE- Fab news! hope u get a start soon x

Laura- BEAUTIFUL scan pic! aaah how cute x

Nici- Welcome to the thread and good luck x

Kazza- Glad my side effects are normal then! lol x

Hi to melbram, Jane, lanny, babies, Caz, susie and all the other girls. x

I had my 3rd jab tonight and i am beyond exhausted and feeling very aggresive... lol so im off to bed for a good nights sleep xxx

MrsE- Fab news! hope u get a start soon x

Laura- BEAUTIFUL scan pic! aaah how cute x

Nici- Welcome to the thread and good luck x

Kazza- Glad my side effects are normal then! lol x

Hi to melbram, Jane, lanny, babies, Caz, susie and all the other girls. x

I had my 3rd jab tonight and i am beyond exhausted and feeling very aggresive... lol so im off to bed for a good nights sleep xxx

don't blame you goodnight hope you get some rest xxx

Hi everyone

Hope you're all ok.

I called the HC this morning and they said they have sent our appointment out its the 13th Oct, woo hoo so glad to finally have a date to count down to.

Hugs to all.

:flower:

Hi girls.

Babies- Yay for appt! you can start a ticker soon :) x

Hi to everyone else. Not much to report here. Having my 4th dr jab at 6pm. Time going rather fast luckily xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->