IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

Melbram- You are heading in the right direction and you enjoy your xmas drinks! lol. I truly hope and pray that its a dry xmas/new year for me tho :) x

Susie- No none of my fb friends can see the group or anything to do with it. It is a secret group so only women that are added to that group by one of us girls from here or another site i use can see the info on there so its really good. x

Hi to everyone else.

I cannot believe i start dr tomorrow! ha. wont sink in after all this waiting xxx

Melbram- You are heading in the right direction and you enjoy your xmas drinks! lol. I truly hope and pray that its a dry xmas/new year for me tho :) x

Susie- No none of my fb friends can see the group or anything to do with it. It is a secret group so only women that are added to that group by one of us girls from here or another site i use can see the info on there so its really good. x

Hi to everyone else.

I cannot believe i start dr tomorrow! ha. wont sink in after all this waiting xxx[/QUOTE

Ok I will pm you my details for Facebook, I didn't want some of my mates to see as not everyone knows. Good luck tomorrow, lots of baby dust :baby:

It does sound like we have gone the same way, after the consultation in nov you may get on a pie quickly and may start then fingers crossed.

:flower:

babies777 i think ill be doing the same route as you then - iv had my scan and now OH had is SA so next appointment November to discuss results. At our first consultation the consultant said we would be looking at Dec/Jan to start but i very much doubt it if we have to wait for pie and viral results etc..........on the plus side i gues i will be able to drink alcohol over Christmas after all :D

Africaqueen only today to go before you can start jabbing :D yey

I called them today and managed to get through, they said should hear within a week so it will be just over 3 weeks so about what you said.

Hope everything is ok with your lo.

:hugs:

Hi everyone

Babies - I can't remember my exact date of viral bloods but I think it was about 3 weeks ish afterwards. My pie was 18 March and I started down reg on 15 July, but everyone's situation might be different. I nearly didn't start then as they were initially full that month but I got a cancellation. Fingers crossed it moves quick for you.

Africa - can any of your other fb friends see the lwh group if you join? Good luck with your first jab tomorrow.

Afm - not a great few days, had spotting sat night, nothing yesterday then started again this morning. Have been to HC today and they are taking my bloods every 48 hours to confirm it's a viable pregnancy. They are also wanting to rule out ectopic as I've had dizziness, but I often get that anyway. Am off work with feet up and everything crossed xx

Yay, lots of luck for tomorrow.

:flower:

Hi to everyone else.

I cannot believe i start dr tomorrow! ha. wont sink in after all this waiting xxx

Hi everyone

Babies - I can't remember my exact date of viral bloods but I think it was about 3 weeks ish afterwards. My pie was 18 March and I started down reg on 15 July, but everyone's situation might be different. I nearly didn't start then as they were initially full that month but I got a cancellation. Fingers crossed it moves quick for you.

Africa - can any of your other fb friends see the lwh group if you join? Good luck with your first jab tomorrow.

Afm - not a great few days, had spotting sat night, nothing yesterday then started again this morning. Have been to HC today and they are taking my bloods every 48 hours to confirm it's a viable pregnancy. They are also wanting to rule out ectopic as I've had dizziness, but I often get that anyway. Am off work with feet up and everything crossed xx

hi hun, hope ur ok!!! im sure u and baby will be fine hun! u take it easy and get lots of rest! sending u a big :hugs: xx

Hi girls,hope everyone is ok? Not been on for a while sorry.
Just wanted to say good luck tomorrow Africa,I have my fx for u hun Xx
How's the dr going with everyone else?
Laura,u and babs ok? x
Susie,I'm sure everything will be fine hun,take it easy x
No news with me really,not doing too well,thought I was getting stronger especially after my follow up but I'm still finding it hard xx

hya africa i cant pm you but my email adress is [email protected] hun can you add me on the fb thing hun thanks

and dell im fab hun on day 12 tomoz of dr only a week and 2 days till baseline scan yay

hope everyone else is well gl all xx

Hiya ladies :)

Susie- Hope everything turns out ok for you. I had two ectopics and both tubes removed but had no dizziness. Good luck to you x

Kazza- I will try and add you hun. Not long till baseline scan for you now! woohoo x

Del- Aww you will get there in the end. It is a very emotional journey x

Babies- Hope u get appt soon x

Hi to everyone else.

I had a real mixed emotions day today. We scattered my mums ashes on the beach in north wales and then went to holywell and lit candles and said prayers for her so very emotional for me an my dad. Then tonight i started my down regulation jabs. Strange contrast and im very emotional starting this without my mum around to support me but i pray she watches over us and helps send us our baby. The jab never hurt at all as my best friend did it and she is diabetic so been injecting for 30yrs herself so she was a pro. Glad 1st jab out the way and hope i dont get many side effects later on :) xxx

hi sarah, made up u started DR hun, u wont believe how quick it ends up going now hehe! both my cycles flew as soon as i got started!

me and babs are great, babs still making mummy sick on a night every now and again hehe! but i dont mind lol!
got my 3 month scan on thursday morn and my booking in antenatal app on friday afternoon! sooooo excited!!!!! eeeeeeeeeek! glad ur injections arent painful! there newt are they, the only thing that was slightly painful 4 me was the stimmin stuff asi got lil hot rash after injecting it but it only stung 4 a sec wasnt bad at all! xxx

Hi everyone hope you're all well.

Laura, lots of luck with your scan and appointment, makes me so hopeful seeing your tickers and scan pic.

Africa, glad first needle went well.

Hugs to all :flower:

Laura- I hope this cycle goes quick and its a BFP! lol. Good luck for your scan tomorrow! cant wait to see the next scan pic! x

Hi to Babies, Melbram, Jane, Polly, Babydust, Caz and all the gang xxx

****LINK REMINDER****

Ladies, it is the LINK infertility support group at the hewitt centre tonight at 6pm. This mths talk is about the emotional impact of IVF and there will be time for a chat with all the other ladies going through treatment after that. It is in the conference room in the Hewitt centre. Just ring the bell and someone will let you in.
I will be attending but i will be a little late as im due my jab at 5.20 :)
Hope to see some of you there xxx

Hello ladies - how are you all?

I had my baseline scan yesterday and it was good news - starting stimms tonight! Bit scared about doing it though, hope I dont over-respond!
Booked in for the 23rd for my next scan!

Africa & Kazza - how are you doing on DR? I'm hoping thats the stimms mean I can sleep through the night now and stop the next sweats!

Susie - how are you hun?

Does anyone know if you can inject anywhere other than the stomach? Getting a few bruises, so just wondered if it's an option! xx

Hiya Jane.
Glad baseline scan went well and that you are starting stimms :)
I will be nervous of over stimulating too but we are well monitered so should be fine.
I have heard people inject in their thigh when the stomach has been too sore but i would ask the HC to make sure. Good luck with stimms! cant wait to get started on mine.
I had a little hot flush before but only had 2 jabs so surely cant be a side effect of that?

xxx

africa i started getting hot flushes after 2 jabs hun its normal and thanks jane started my af tonight so my baseline shouled be ok now for nxt wekk yay xx

Hi girls.
Well day 3 of down regging for me and talk about exhausted!! i could sleep stood up! has anyone else found this? i have a lot of emotional stuff going on anyway an im tired a lot due to that but i am talking so tired i could sleep for a wk! lol.

Hope everyone is doing well xxx

Hello everyone!

Africa and Kazza - hope you are coping ok with the dr, it will go so fast and soon be time for baseline scan. I was fairly tired with the dr too and it seemed to get better once I was on stimms.

Jane - great news on starting stimms, hope it goes well. Won't be long till egg collection, that's when it gets exciting!!

Del - good to hear from you hun and hope you are ok. Its such a hard journey we are all on but try and stay strong and don't let go of your dream, miracles do happen.

Laura - really looking forward to this weeks scan pic :baby:

Afm - much better news, bleeding stopped but still had to go to HC twice this week for bloods. I got a bit upset when I was there yesterday and they announced that they were going to scan me. Anyway the scan showed one little sac with a tiny heart beating inside :happydance: Bloods have come back ok so they are not worried! I can relax until the next worry :wacko:

Hello to everyone else and fingers crossed for lots more BFP's for you all ..
:bfp::bfp:
:hugs: xx

Ah Susie that is wonderful news! so happy that u seen a lil hb and can relax a tiny bit now xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->