IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

Jane- Good luck for ET tomorrow! u r gonna be pupo! x

Babydust- Yaay to drugs arriving! u will soon be dr! x

Nici- Hope af arrives soon. DR tends to go fast! time for my baseline scan on tue already and seems like the other day that i was waiting to dr x

Hi to everyone else x

AFM- I am still not feeling well as have that gastric bug so going to have early night xxx

scan 2 moz grls to see if those little embies are growing xx

Good luck with the scan. Cant wait to see your scan pic.

i have been up since half 5, i cant sleep cuz i keep thinking iv over slept and missed the delivery man. Today will be a looooooong day :wacko:

Morning ladies, i cant believe how this thread has picked up over the past few weeks and nice to c how everyone is progressing, instead of playing a waiting game.

Laura its good to see you've passed the 12 week danger zone and your baby is healthy.

Well a quick update from me, im due 4 weeks today and still cant believe im 8 months pregnant. I finished work last friday for 13 months :). Cant say im nervous yet but give it another week or two and i think i will be. I'm all organised and ready. My friend who was due on 8th November gave birth last tuesday to a healthy but small little boy, that brought it home to me, that i could give birth time at any time. As im 36 weeks im now classed as full term so wouldnt be a problem anyway.

I cant believe how quick time has gone and im glad more of u on here r getting ur bfp's.
Good luck and fingers crossed to u all xxx

Morning ladies, i cant believe how this thread has picked up over the past few weeks and nice to c how everyone is progressing, instead of playing a waiting game.

Laura its good to see you've passed the 12 week danger zone and your baby is healthy.

Well a quick update from me, im due 4 weeks today and still cant believe im 8 months pregnant. I finished work last friday for 13 months :). Cant say im nervous yet but give it another week or two and i think i will be. I'm all organised and ready. My friend who was due on 8th November gave birth last tuesday to a healthy but small little boy, that brought it home to me, that i could give birth time at any time. As im 36 weeks im now classed as full term so wouldnt be a problem anyway.

I cant believe how quick time has gone and im glad more of u on here r getting ur bfp's.
Good luck and fingers crossed to u all xxx

Thank you so much for this, its just what i needed. I got my drugs this morning and i thought it would be a small package. first of all the size of the box freaked me out but when i got into it and saw the amount of needles i began having panic attacks. I have come into work, wanting to :cry: and questioning myself on whether this is the right thing and maybe i should just leave it to nature and if i get pregnant then it was meant to be and if not then that i have to deal with it.

Reading this has made me feel so much better and there is light at the end of the tunnel and it will happen. :hugs:

Foxey- OMG cannot believe you are 8mths already! cant wait to see a pic of ur lil bubs and im glad all is fine x

Babydust- It is daunting when u first see all the needles but just remember why we are doing it an take it one day at a time and u will be fine. Im on day 18 of dr today and it has gone fast when i think about it x

Kazza- Was your scan to check follies hun? im bit confused? x

AFM- I have been not too well with tummy bug but feel bit better today just very low really. I am going the hospital with my dad later for his CT scan and pray all is ok. I could just do with a tiny bit of peace of mind for once as dealing with my grief and other issues is hard enough. Ah well not a lot i can do except pray for my BFP xxx

yes sry it was to check follies and good news i have 7 on left and five on the right go for another on monday and hopefully ec on wendsday yay it gne so fast xx

Great news Kazza! You will soon be pupo. Are u going for 1 or 2 embies to be transferred? xxx

they are hurting me now though cus they are growing so big now my biggest was 14mm dont know if that is good or not xx

Hi Girls!

Kazza - sounds like good news to me. I think they look for 15mm diameter on the follies, so a couple more days and the others should catch up. Uncomfy isnt it?! Sadly it doesnt end with EC - still bloated now!

SO.....I have had my ET today. After much researching and deliberating I had decided I would like 2 put back. We spoke to the embryologist and we had 1x12 cell 1x10 cell and 3x8 cells - only one had stopped developing, so really good.

She strongly advised 1, given that they were all so healthy looking and said the rest would be frozen and if needed taken to blasto for our next try.

She said if they were open on Sundays that she would have recommended taking them to day 5 and advised us to write to complain that they dont open on Sun, It does seem crazy, on so many levels.

In the end I agreed to the 1x12cell. We saw it on screen and I had quite a large sob - maddest feeling ever! And then it was in and done - over in a flash.

Test date 13 October!! xx

Wow Jane that's great news!! My best one was 7 cell so it's looking good for you. Got evething crossed for you now, hoping for another bfp on here on 13 October!! Lots of babydust xx :baby:

Fingers crossed for you Jane roll one 13th October for a :bfp:

Kazzaallen - great news on your follies nearly there! I didnt realise there was a limit on the amount of embies that can be transferred based on age?

Africaqueen: hope your feeling better soon and that your dad's CT scan was all good

Hello to everyone else hope your all doing well :D

Hi ladies,hope everyone is well. I still pop in from time 2 time to see how ur all doing.
Jane,congrats on your transfer,good luck hun x
Africa,it will soon your time for transfer!! Hope ur feelung a little better. X
Laura,hope ur well x
Foxey,can't belive ur 8months gone! Not long now!
Hi to everyone else x
All is well with me,not had any more tests as yet,hopefully I won't have 2 wait much longer. x

Hi Girls!

Kazza - sounds like good news to me. I think they look for 15mm diameter on the follies, so a couple more days and the others should catch up. Uncomfy isnt it?! Sadly it doesnt end with EC - still bloated now!

SO.....I have had my ET today. After much researching and deliberating I had decided I would like 2 put back. We spoke to the embryologist and we had 1x12 cell 1x10 cell and 3x8 cells - only one had stopped developing, so really good.

She strongly advised 1, given that they were all so healthy looking and said the rest would be frozen and if needed taken to blasto for our next try.

She said if they were open on Sundays that she would have recommended taking them to day 5 and advised us to write to complain that they dont open on Sun, It does seem crazy, on so many levels.

In the end I agreed to the 1x12cell. We saw it on screen and I had quite a large sob - maddest feeling ever! And then it was in and done - over in a flash.

Wow Jane thats amazing!!!!
Sending lots and lots of sticky thorts for your embaby!!! It is totally wrong that the HC is not open Sundays and i really hope that they change that!!!
Got everything crossed for you hunni!!!
How you spending the next few days?? you taking some time off work??
xxx

Jane- That is great news! you are pupo :) good luck for OTD and i hope the 2ww flies by for you with a BFP at the end x

Kazza- Ah yeah they try convince u to go with 1 embie if your under 35 but as im 30 me an dh are pushing for 2 embies as its unlikely we would go thru this again and if we had twins that would be just amazing, altho of course we will be thankful for one x

Nici- How is dr going for you? x

Del- Glad your ok. Where are u up to now? x

Melbram- How are things going with u? x

Hiya to all the rest of the gang x

AFM- My dad had his scan today but results take a wk so il be praying that all is ok as i am so scared after losing my lovely mum just 7wks ago. I cant stand to go thru anymore heartache yet. I am trying to focus on the positive but hard when dr is making my emotions run wild too. Cant wait to start stimming! xxx

Thats great news Jane, so happy for you, lots and lots of sticky embie dust.

:dust::dust::dust:

Hi Girls!

Im good thanks Africa just waiting now for my next appointment in November which i think is just to go through OH's SA results then onto PIE....roll on Nov/Dec :)

Hi Girls!

awww wow brill news hun! hope ur 2ww goes fast! xxx

Hi ladies,hope everyone is well. I still pop in from time 2 time to see how ur all doing.
Jane,congrats on your transfer,good luck hun x
Africa,it will soon your time for transfer!! Hope ur feelung a little better. X
Laura,hope ur well x
Foxey,can't belive ur 8months gone! Not long now!
Hi to everyone else x
All is well with me,not had any more tests as yet,hopefully I won't have 2 wait much longer. x

hey hunny, im good thanx! hows u hun? xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->