IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

Morning ladies, i cant believe how this thread has picked up over the past few weeks and nice to c how everyone is progressing, instead of playing a waiting game.

Laura its good to see you've passed the 12 week danger zone and your baby is healthy.

Well a quick update from me, im due 4 weeks today and still cant believe im 8 months pregnant. I finished work last friday for 13 months :). Cant say im nervous yet but give it another week or two and i think i will be. I'm all organised and ready. My friend who was due on 8th November gave birth last tuesday to a healthy but small little boy, that brought it home to me, that i could give birth time at any time. As im 36 weeks im now classed as full term so wouldnt be a problem anyway.

I cant believe how quick time has gone and im glad more of u on here r getting ur bfp's.
Good luck and fingers crossed to u all xxx

Thank you so much for this, its just what i needed. I got my drugs this morning and i thought it would be a small package. first of all the size of the box freaked me out but when i got into it and saw the amount of needles i began having panic attacks. I have come into work, wanting to :cry: and questioning myself on whether this is the right thing and maybe i should just leave it to nature and if i get pregnant then it was meant to be and if not then that i have to deal with it.

Reading this has made me feel so much better and there is light at the end of the tunnel and it will happen. :hugs:

I know how u feel, i got my needles on the 27th dec right after christmas and it put a dampner on celebrations seeing the amount of stuff there, once id been to the hospital and had it all explained it was fine. DON'T panic the big ones are for mixing your drugs only!!! its the little ones u use to inject. I felt like a human pin cushion, im not scared of needles but got my husband to inject me, to make him feel included in the process (im sure he took great pleasure lol). It was soon over. Feeling the baby now has made it all worth while :). Keep your chin up hunny xxxxxx

Jane- That is great news! you are pupo :) good luck for OTD and i hope the 2ww flies by for you with a BFP at the end x

Kazza- Ah yeah they try convince u to go with 1 embie if your under 35 but as im 30 me an dh are pushing for 2 embies as its unlikely we would go thru this again and if we had twins that would be just amazing, altho of course we will be thankful for one x

Nici- How is dr going for you? x

Del- Glad your ok. Where are u up to now? x

Melbram- How are things going with u? x

Hiya to all the rest of the gang x

AFM- My dad had his scan today but results take a wk so il be praying that all is ok as i am so scared after losing my lovely mum just 7wks ago. I cant stand to go thru anymore heartache yet. I am trying to focus on the positive but hard when dr is making my emotions run wild too. Cant wait to start stimming! xxx

Hi Africa :hi:

Hunni i am so so so so sorry about your loss!!! I really cant imagine the pain that you are going thru! :hug:
My frend lost her mum a year ago and to see someone go thru that is heartbreaking!!! I am sure tho that your mum is with you every step of the way and is so proud of you for continuing with the IVF to make your dream come true! :hugs:

I am doing ok on the DR and it is going by fast. Still no sign of the witch tho!!!! Have had bad cramps and she is now a day late. Did yours show up on time??
xxxxx

hya grls thanks for all your lovely messages well im all hormoanal today cant stop cyring lol and so sore xx

Nici- Thank you for lovely message. Yes it is the most utterly heartbreaking thing to have to go through. indescrible pain but i feel my mum watches over me and will help bring me my earth baby whilst she cares for my 2 lil tiny angels in heaven. How does your friend cope now a yr on? i feel like il feel this sad forever sometimes.
As regards dr, my af was 4 days late and was about as heavy as usual for 2 days an VERY painful cramps but then was very light for around another 3 days then went so better than usual heavy af i tend to get except for BAD cramps for first 2 days. x

Kazza- How are u feeling now hun? all those follies growing nicely and the discomfort soon be over when u get your EC x

Hi to Laura, Melbram, Jane, Caz, Foxey, Del, Babies, Babydust and all the future BFP crew ;-) xxx

AFM- I am worn out and hope stimms can start this coming wk as need to feel just slightly uplifted as starting getting depressed. The thought of that BFP keeps me going tho xxx

Nici- Thank you for lovely message. Yes it is the most utterly heartbreaking thing to have to go through. indescrible pain but i feel my mum watches over me and will help bring me my earth baby whilst she cares for my 2 lil tiny angels in heaven. How does your friend cope now a yr on? i feel like il feel this sad forever sometimes.
As regards dr, my af was 4 days late and was about as heavy as usual for 2 days an VERY painful cramps but then was very light for around another 3 days then went so better than usual heavy af i tend to get except for BAD cramps for first 2 days. x

Kazza- How are u feeling now hun? all those follies growing nicely and the discomfort soon be over when u get your EC x

Hi to Laura, Melbram, Jane, Caz, Foxey, Del, Babies, Babydust and all the future BFP crew ;-) xxx

AFM- I am worn out and hope stimms can start this coming wk as need to feel just slightly uplifted as starting getting depressed. The thought of that BFP keeps me going tho xxx

Hey hunni!!! :hugs:

My friend is just taking day by day, has her ups and downs and is emigrating to Australia in a year to pursue her dreams so i am just so happy that she can and is, looking to the future now! i dont think the sadness will ever go and she has always said that she has a big hole in her heart that can never be filled, but she is always trying and knows that her lovely mum is always round her.

Thanks for advice on AF. All the times that you dont want it to show and it does and when you do want it to show, its bloody late!!!!! hahaha!!! This IVF lark doesnt make it an easy ride for us does it!!! :dohh:

Take care hunni and try to keep smilin!!
xxx

im feeling a bit better today a bit of an off stomic but excitede last scan 2 moz hopefully to see if i can have ec on wendsday xxx

Still no AF!!!!! Where is she??????? :nope:

Hi to everyone and hope we are all doing well and hav had a nice weekend!!

xxx

Nici- af can be very late down to the dr drugs so hang in there and im sure she will arrive shortly x

Kazza- Looking forward to hearing about your scan an hope lots of nice follies x

Laura- How u doin hun? x

Jane- How is it going? x

Hi to babydust, melbram, caz, babies and all the gang x

AFM- I am sooo excited about my baseline scan tomorrow! hope its all good and i can start stimming but im nervous about the side effects... all worth it god willing! xxx

bit of bad news the little follies are being buggers not grown since friday biggest at 13 1/2 so they have upped my medication from 150 - 225 and got a re-scan on wendsday xx africa gl for ur baseline 2 moz hun xxx

Ah sorry about the delay Kazza but u will soon get there. Apparantly a few days can make a lot of difference? xxx

Getting nervous bout tomorrow now girls incase i have any cysts as iv had shooting pains in my ovaries :-( im off to stay with my dad now as dh is working night shift so il be back on tomorrow to report on my scan. Nite god bless xxx

Hi ladies!!! :hi:

I found this on the internet and thort i would post it for all to see!!!!

https://www.amandabears.com/pineapple-core-for-implantation.html

I know i will be buying my local asda out of pineapple soon!!

Still no AF and now cramps have gone!!! God i hope she is on her way but not to worry, am sure this happens all the time!!!!
Good luck Africa with your scan!! Looking forward to hearing how it goes!

Good luck and masses of babydust everyone!!!! :hugs:

xxxxx

Hi ladies! I'm ok thanks Africa and laura,feeling better.
hope everyone is ok? good luck with the scan Africa x
kazz,I'm sure there will be a huge difference by the next scan hun.
Hi to everyone else Xx

Hi everyone

Hope you're all well.

Good luck to Africa and Kazz with their scans and lots of luck to everyone else too.

:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->