IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

Hi girls :)

Del and Babies- How are we doing? x

Jane- How is the 2ww going for you? x

Laura- Hope all well with u hun x

Kazza- Hope scan goes well x

Hi to Melbram, Caz, babydust, Nici, Susie, Polly and all the crew x

AFM- Well girls i had my baseline scan and the nurse said all was "perfect"! and not a cyst in sight so i start stimming tomorrow! Eeeeek! booked in for a scan on 14th Oct to check follies and il be on 3 amps a day. Quite fiddly the way you have to mix the menopur tho! glad my friend will be doing it as i would be crap with those lil tiny glass vials! lol. Cant believe its going so smoothly up to now! my mum is deffo watching out for me. The nurse was nearly crying today when she read my file and i told her about my mum. Some lovely ppl up there isnt there? xxx

Hey Africaqueen, im glad it all went well. Not long now :)

Good luck Kazza, the delay maybe a good thing as they may be able to do the EC on Friday meaning you can have a 5day collection. FX

Big hi to the rest of the ladies hope your all doing well

AFM- Well girls i had my baseline scan and the nurse said all was "perfect"! and not a cyst in sight so i start stimming tomorrow! Eeeeek! booked in for a scan on 14th Oct to check follies and il be on 3 amps a day. Quite fiddly the way you have to mix the menopur tho! glad my friend will be doing it as i would be crap with those lil tiny glass vials! lol. Cant believe its going so smoothly up to now! my mum is deffo watching out for me. The nurse was nearly crying today when she read my file and i told her about my mum. Some lovely ppl up there isnt there? xxx

AWWWWW Wow Africa thats amazing news!!!!! am so pleased for you and i bet after this the time will just go so fast and you will have your embabies before you know it!!! your mum is definitely looking after you!

I FINALLY got my period this morning!! i thort she was never gonna show up!! very heavy and painful which i am hoping is a good thing and getting that lining nice and thin!!

Hope everyone is doing well!!!!

xxxxx

Great news Africa, the stimms bit goes so quick, it will soon be your ec. Got everything crossed for you.

Hope you ok Kazza, try not to worry lots of people have to stimm for a few extra days. I wasn't ready at my first scan but the follies do catch up.

Nici - liked your link, I did the pineapple thing, it was gross but I did get a bfp!!

Hi to everyone else, hope you are all doing good xxx

Great news Africa, the stimms bit goes so quick, it will soon be your ec. Got everything crossed for you.

Hope you ok Kazza, try not to worry lots of people have to stimm for a few extra days. I wasn't ready at my first scan but the follies do catch up.

Nici - liked your link, I did the pineapple thing, it was gross but I did get a bfp!!

Hi to everyone else, hope you are all doing good xxx

Hi Susiesue

Well thats definently swung it for me!!!! I am sooooo gonna make myself sick eating pineapple all the time!! lol !!! When did you start eating it and how long for??
Biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig congrats on your :bfp: How far along are you and was it through IVF??

xxxxx

glad it went well hun! WOOP!! its gunna goo quick now!!! xx:hugs:

Yayyyyy so glad the scan went well.
Im good thanks just waiting for next week and then hoping to get started. My period is due a day or so after the joint consultation so i am keeping everything crossed they will be able to fit me in.

:flower:

Great news - not long now! eeek! :D

Hi Nici

I ate the pineapple for a week after transfer. Im 8 weeks 5 days now following an icsi cycle. The stress doesn't end though after the cycle, am constantly worried something is going to go wrong!

Good luck with your cycle and fingers crossed for a bfp!! Xx

Nici- Glad af showed! soon have a nice thin lining x

babies- I hope they fit u in. Fingers x'd x

Susie- I am a pineapple convert too nw! bring it on! lol x

Babydust- How are things progressing? x

I am starting to panic about starting stimms now! keep worrying about side effects and swollen ovaries? lol. xxx

Hi girls!

Africa - wow great news! Good luck with stimms - i did get uncomfortable from about day 4 of stimms, but it all cos it's doing what it needs to!

Kazza - hope youre doing ok, sure the higher dose will do the trick.

Well, I'm on day 4 post transfer and am going slightly mad! Bloated as ever, terrible wind (!sorry!) and tender tum still!
Beating myself up for not putting 2 in, and adamant that my 1 12celler can't possibly take!
Argh!!!

Hi to everyone else and congrats on getting start dates! xx

Hi Nici

I ate the pineapple for a week after transfer. Im 8 weeks 5 days now following an icsi cycle. The stress doesn't end though after the cycle, am constantly worried something is going to go wrong!

Good luck with your cycle and fingers crossed for a bfp!! Xx

Awwww wow hunni i am soooooooooo happy for you!!!! stories like yours give us all hope!
What cycle was it that you got your BFP???
Lots and lots and lots of sticky sticky thorts and baby dust to you!!
xxxx

Nici- Glad af showed! soon have a nice thin lining x

babies- I hope they fit u in. Fingers x'd x

Susie- I am a pineapple convert too nw! bring it on! lol x

Babydust- How are things progressing? x

I am starting to panic about starting stimms now! keep worrying about side effects and swollen ovaries? lol. xxx

Aww thanks hunni!!! was getting slightly worried that she wasnt gonna show but thank goodness she has!
Let me know how you go with your stimms!! I have my baseline scan next thursday so hope i get to start my stimms straight away!!!

Bring on the pineapple!! I was eyeing them up in Asda yesterday, my OH thort i was being a bit strange!!! lol!! I just blamed the drugs!!! :haha:

Hi to everyone else and hoping everyone doing well!!! :thumbup:

xxx

Ooooh im so excited for u, we have our joint consultation next week and i still want to ask for two, dreading the battle with them. I would consider one if it was a good embie like yours but i really think its hard to decide what you would like now when you havent seen how well they are doing. I cant remember if you def said you wanted 2 at joint consultation? or did you say you would see how they were developing?

Tons of sticky embie dust :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:
Did you have any frosties?

Hi girls!

Africa - wow great news! Good luck with stimms - i did get uncomfortable from about day 4 of stimms, but it all cos it's doing what it needs to!

Well, I'm on day 4 post transfer and am going slightly mad! Bloated as ever, terrible wind (!sorry!) and tender tum still!
Beating myself up for not putting 2 in, and adamant that my 1 12celler can't possibly take!
Argh!!!

Hi everyone

Hope you're all well.

I have a pineapple question for those that are using or going to use it. Does it have to be fresh or would tinned be ok? an how much do you eat of it an for how long?

Im willing to try most things if its gonna help the embie implant.

Hugs to all

Hi girls!

Argh!!!

Hey Hunni!!!

Awwww am sure your embabie is very happy and snug in there and am sure it will stick!!! Got everything and more crossed for you. I defo think you did the right thing having the one put in and it was a very high quality one too!!!

:dust: :dust: :dust:
Lots and lots and lots of sticky stick thorts and baby dust to you!

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Hi everyone

Hope you're all well.

I have a pineapple question for those that are using or going to use it. Does it have to be fresh or would tinned be ok? an how much do you eat of it an for how long?

Hugs to all

Hi babies :hi:

I posted this earlier about pineapple and i am defo defo doing it!!!!

https://www.amandabears.com/pineapple...lantation.html

Wonder if it will be on the news soon that there has been a pineapple boom in Liverpool!!!! lol!!! :haha:

What stage you on in your cycle??

xxx

Hi everyone

Hope you're all well.

Hugs to all

Wonder if it will be on the news soon that there has been a pineapple boom in Liverpool!!!! lol!!! :haha:

xxx

PS try this link instead as one above doesnt take you to correct page!!

https://www.amandabears.com/pineapple-core-for-implantation.html

xxx

Oooh thanks, i will def be on the pineapple hunt,

We have had all our tests done, been to pie and now got our joint consul next week then hopefully will be able to get started on next af.

When do you start dr?

Hi everyone

Hope you're all well.

Hugs to all

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"