IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

hya grls back from my scan got ec on friday trigger tonight yay biggest follie had grown to 19mm xx

Hiya girls :)

Jane- Hope time goes fast for you to OTD and lots of luck for that BFP! dh and i have decided to have 2 embies transferred even tho they have tried to talk us out of it and probs will again, its the decision that we have made x

Kazza- Wow thats fab news hun! told u it would be fine ;-) so EC on fri morning? that has come around fast! bet u are made up x

Hi to everyone else x

AFM- I have my 1st menopur jab at 6pm and feel really nervous! dont know why as its the same size needle as my buserlin isnt it?! must be cos iv been in my lil routine and its changed and i know things are really starting to happen now! Eeek xxx

thanks africa ye hun i am realy nervious just hope they get some eggs the nurse said she thinks i will only get 2 though but we will see xxx

Hi ladies,

Kazza that is great news about your follies, good luck on friday for the EC.

Africaqueen good luck with your stimms today, im sure you will be fine.

AFM. I start dr next wednesday, im really scared. I really thought work would be a bit more sympethetic but i am really struglling atm. I have a very stressfull event which i am coordinating the week after next and then i have decided that i am going to ask my doc to sign me off work until this process is over. I really dont want any extra stress and i know if i am at work they will not think twice about overloading me, and me being me i wont be able to say no. The lady at work is currently milking the whole pregnancy thing and is refusing to her work because 'she is pregnant'..... Argh.... Sorry for being insensitive but i am having to pick up a lot of her work too. Really not enjoying work atm. Right..... Ill shut up now, rant over. Sorry ladies

Hi ladies,

Kazza that is great news about your follies, good luck on friday for the EC.

Africaqueen good luck with your stimms today, im sure you will be fine.

AFM. I start dr next wednesday, im really scared. I really thought work would be a bit more sympethetic but i am really struglling atm. I have a very stressfull event which i am coordinating the week after next and then i have decided that i am going to ask my doc to sign me off work until this process is over. I really dont want any extra stress and i know if i am at work they will not think twice about overloading me, and me being me i wont be able to say no. The lady at work is currently milking the whole pregnancy thing and is refusing to her work because 'she is pregnant'..... Argh.... Sorry for being insensitive but i am having to pick up a lot of her work too. Really not enjoying work atm. Right..... Ill shut up now, rant over. Sorry ladies
just say to her hun ur pregnant no ill she will soon shut uppp and gl for dr xxxx

Kazza- Only takes 1 good egg to help make your baby ;-) soon be there x

Babydust- glad you are going to be dr soon! im sorry work is not going too well and you will find it hard as dr really drains you emotionally and physically. All worth it tho :) x

AFM- Well i have officially started stimming! yaaay. My friend did it for me as usual and we fiddled getting the top off the amp but then was fine and i didnt even feel the menopur going in so panic over! lol. Just hope time flies to the 14th and that there lots of follies on scan xxx

She is claiming to feel sick just as she is about to walk into her lecture or has to run out of her lecture because she has to be sick. Quite conveniently though while she is sat her desk everything is fine and has never had to run out to be sick. Aren't you meant to look rough after being sick? She looks fine. I feel like a real bitch for saying all this but I know she is milking it for all she can and it is so frustrating

Hi to everyone

Good luck to Babydust, Kazz an Africa, those bfp's are so close for you :flower:

Quick question, for those that have been through down regulation, was there any reasons you chose to down reg with injections rather than the spray? has anyone had the nasal spray rather than the injections?

Just wanting to get everything clear in my head what we want ready for the appointment next week.

Hugs to all

Babies- LWH didnt offer a choice, they just gave the injections for dr. I would of chosen the jabs anyway as its only once a day and the sniffer is 3 or 4 times a day and people have said they get bad headaches and also worry they havent sniffed it correctly and with IVF there is enough to worry about so i find the jabs a safer bet xxx

She is claiming to feel sick just as she is about to walk into her lecture or has to run out of her lecture because she has to be sick. Quite conveniently though while she is sat her desk everything is fine and has never had to run out to be sick. Aren't you meant to look rough after being sick? She looks fine. I feel like a real bitch for saying all this but I know she is milking it for all she can and it is so frustrating

yeah hun u do feel rough after sickness, well i do anyways hehe! dnt it annoy u hun, u need to be nice and destressed for ur cycle!!! good luck 4 starting dr!!!! xxx:hugs:

Oooh cool, that makes the decision a lot easier then. It was in the pie that they mentioned about a nasal spray, i didnt fancy using it but wasnt sure incase it was better than needles but as they dont use it i dont need to worry anymore, decision already made :happydance:
Did you find it difficult when you told them at joint you wanted 2 embies? i want two too so im trying to think of all things they can say to try and say no to us so i have an answer. :haha: I understand the reasonings behind why they only want you to have one but its us that has to live with the decision so if we are prepared to do that and accept the consequences then i dont think they should be able to decline us particularly as they dont offer the 3 fresh cycles like nice recommend. If they did i might have re thought but as it currently stands and looking at the rates of embies surviving being frozen and the people on here that have tried that and they didnt make the freeze, i dont see that as a good enough option to just go for the one.

Sorry, long post

:flower:

Babies- LWH didnt offer a choice, they just gave the injections for dr. I would of chosen the jabs anyway as its only once a day and the sniffer is 3 or 4 times a day and people have said they get bad headaches and also worry they havent sniffed it correctly and with IVF there is enough to worry about so i find the jabs a safer bet xxx

Hi to everyone

Good luck to Babydust, Kazz an Africa, those bfp's are so close for you :flower:

Quick question, for those that have been through down regulation, was there any reasons you chose to down reg with injections rather than the spray? has anyone had the nasal spray rather than the injections?

Just wanting to get everything clear in my head what we want ready for the appointment next week.

Hugs to all

hiya babies, i remember my first cycle they mentioned to me that they believe the injections do the job abit better thats why they use um! if i had the choice i would still pick injections, there easy peasy hehe! :)

Also we asked for two embies put in hun this time round as we never got any froze last time, but they tried there best to change our mind because of our age, and we only ended up wiv one blasto so got this lil one put back in and got pregnant wiv none frozen again!!! we feel sooooo bloody lucky its unbelievable! xx i wish u the best of luck hun when u start ur cycle and sending lots of babydust! xxx

Thank u :flower: i didnt really fancy the idea of the spray so im glad they have made the decision easy for me by only doing the injections. I cant wait to get started, just hoping they can fit me in on next af which is due just after the joint consult.

Wow you're 15 weeks!!! :happydance:that has flown by, is your bump showing yet? im so excited to get a big baby belly and feel movement :happydance:

Hi to everyone

Hugs to all

hiya babies, i remember my first cycle they mentioned to me that they believe the injections do the job abit better thats why they use um! if i had the choice i would still pick injections, there easy peasy hehe! :) xxx

Babies- dh and i have discussed this and we are deffo wanting 2 embies transferred which we have insisted upon at the joint cons meeting. They said they strongly advise against it but we told them how MIL is a twin and my 3 friends have twins as does my cousin so we can welcome twins altho our main aim in having 2 transferred is due to wanting to increase our chances of 1 baby. They will probs try talk us out of it again but they are wasting their breath to be honest x

Laura-Hows u hun? heartburn still bad? x

xxx

Yeah i know with my age like you they will def try and talk us out of it but im just going to stand firm and if they offered the 3 fresh cycles i might have thought again but as they dont i dont see why i should risk it all on potentially just 2 trys.
Thats also what im worried about if we only had one embie put back an it didnt work an no frosties then you only get one more chance. Im so happy it worked for u this time :flower:
Thank u!!! i so cant wait to join you in the bfp club :happydance:

Hi to everyone

Hugs to all

hiya babies, i remember my first cycle they mentioned to me that they believe the injections do the job abit better thats why they use um! if i had the choice i would still pick injections, there easy peasy hehe! :)

Also we asked for two embies put in hun this time round as we never got any froze last time, but they tried there best to change our mind because of our age, and we only ended up wiv one blasto so got this lil one put back in and got pregnant wiv none frozen again!!! we feel sooooo bloody lucky its unbelievable! xx i wish u the best of luck hun when u start ur cycle and sending lots of babydust! xxx

Me and dh discussed it too all the pros, cons risks etc but we both feel strongly that we like you want to increase our chances of 1 baby and im also scared about not getting frosties so im going to stick to my guns and hope for the best for us all!

:flower:

Babies- dh and i have discussed this and we are deffo wanting 2 embies transferred which we have insisted upon at the joint cons meeting. They said they strongly advise against it but we told them how MIL is a twin and my 3 friends have twins as does my cousin so we can welcome twins altho our main aim in having 2 transferred is due to wanting to increase our chances of 1 baby. They will probs try talk us out of it again but they are wasting their breath to be honest x

xxx

Thank u :flower: i didnt really fancy the idea of the spray so im glad they have made the decision easy for me by only doing the injections. I cant wait to get started, just hoping they can fit me in on next af which is due just after the joint consult.

Wow you're 15 weeks!!! :happydance:that has flown by, is your bump showing yet? im so excited to get a big baby belly and feel movement :happydance:

Hi to everyone

Hugs to all

hiya babies, i remember my first cycle they mentioned to me that they believe the injections do the job abit better thats why they use um! if i had the choice i would still pick injections, there easy peasy hehe! :) xxx

hehe yeah u will soon be started hun! ive got a bump now haha think itrs gunna be a biggun!! its already a week bigger than it should be haha xxx

xxx

hehe yeah hun still got heartburn!!!
yeah i think if anyone has a chance two have two put back in good on um!!! sadly we didnt as we only had one blasto that made it anyway,but it doesnt matter now hehe we got what we have been waiting 4!!! and feel soooo thankful and lucky for that chance!! i wish u the best of luck hun wiv the rest of ur cycle hunny! and get ur baby/twinnies VERY soon hehe! sending u lots of babydust!!!!! xxx:hugs: bring on the babies!!!!!!! hehe xxx

Awww thats so good, im excited to see ur next scan :happydance:
im def looking forward to it :happydance:
Have you joined all the baby clubs to get all your freebies, i have a list of some of the good ones, i copied it from a post a while ago so if you want me to post in the thread jus let me know :flower:

Hi to everyone

Hugs to all

hehe yeah u will soon be started hun! ive got a bump now haha think itrs gunna be a biggun!! its already a week bigger than it should be haha xxx

Awww thats so good, im excited to see ur next scan :happydance:
im def looking forward to it :happydance:
Have you joined all the baby clubs to get all your freebies, i have a list of some of the good ones, i copied it from a post a while ago so if you want me to post in the thread jus let me know :flower:

Hi to everyone

Hugs to all

awww that would be lovely thnx hun:hugs:, ive joined a few, cow and gate, bounty, boots etc!! got a few nice freebies so far but not that many hehe xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->