IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

awwwww hun im soooo sorry!!!!!! hope u ok hunny!!! sending u (((( huge hugs )))) xxx

Aw Kazza that's rubbish news. Stupid thing to say but i really do hope your ok! what's next for you now -when will you get some answers?

Stay strong :hugs:

I'm so sorry Kazza, hope you are ok and get your follow up appointment very soon. Sending you big hugs :hugs:

Kazza - that's awful, I'm so sorry hunny. Have a good cry and let it out if you need to. Really rubbish news. Thinking of you.

Africa - no i didnt feel sick on stimms, just achey and bloated. oh, and shattered! Keep going lovely - youre nearly there.

AFM- am on day 8 of the wait now and I still feel nothing. Fairly sure it's a no and to be honest am kicking myself for not putting two in. Perhaps i should wait til the 13th to say that, but got a feeling. Pessaries are a pain - messy 'up the front' and slightly painful and irritating with bloat 'up the back'!

It's great being a woman isnt it?!

xxx

Jane I felt nothing at all Hun so don't read too much into that. What I learnt is that everyone's 2ww is different, some people have symptoms, some have none. Keep strong, got everything crossed for you :baby: x

Hi everyone

KazzaAllen- So sorry to hear that your egg didn't fertilise. I am thinking of you. Its a horrilble feeling getting the phone call to hear that. Have a good cry and then try to look to the next step. I am sure it will be different if you choose to try again .

Africaqueen - I didn't feel sick until 6 days after I started stimming last time and I went in for an early scan to check I wasn't being overstimulated. I started to feel bloated after about four days. A weird kind of bloating low down though. I am hoping I will be able to start stimming again on Wednesday. I am not sure I have been shut down enough though this time as at this stage last time I had a few pains in my ovaries. I just want to move to the next step even though I am petrified of what happens next.

Jane22- I have my fingers crossed for you.

Kazza- Aww im really sorry hun. Sadly with just one egg the chances were very low :-( i hope they can suggest something for your next cycle if u decide to do it again x

Jane- Dont read too much into lack of symptoms as with my 1st pregnancy i had tons of symptoms and with my 2nd i had none so hang in there hun and i have my fingers crossed for you. Almost there! x

Nici- How is dr going ? not long till stimms for you now. It will go fast x

Cvaeh- I really hope u can start stimming again on wed! hope i dont get OHSS! yikes x

Susie- how are things? x

Babies- Thank you. You coped really well losing your mum and having to live alone too. What a thing to have to endure after losing your dear mum :-( you are obviously a strong woman like me and our mums will be watching over us very proud and lets pray they help send us our miracle babies :) xxx

Hi to Melbram, Laura, babydust, Caz, Polly and all the gang x

AFM- Day 4 of stimming already! got a few twinges earlier so think its working :)
Having a chill out day today watching movies with a cup of tea and a biscuit. I have had my pint of milk an my brazil nuts, plus my banana and apple and yogurt so i am otherwise being good. lol xxx

aww yeah Kazza stay strong luv and fingers xd for tomorrow! x

Hi to all u other girlies x

AFM- My left side jab HURT like hell tonight but my menopur side was fine. Cant wait for jabs to be done with! lol. Does anyone else feel sick from stimms? iv felt sick all day.
Also feel so sad i cant tell my mum about all this. I know she will be watching over me but i wish so much she was here to support me. Been very emotional today so sorry for bringing mood down. Just feel lost. Its 2mths tomorrow since my lovely mum went to heaven and the longer time goes on the more i miss her so very much xxx

Hi Africa,
you said your left side jab hurt but menopur side was fine ... do you have to do 2 injections with stimming???
biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig :hug: to you and hope your feeling a bit better today, 2 months is such a short time and what with going thru the emotional rollercoaster that is IVF i think your an inspiration!!!
xxx

Hi Nici :)

Aww thank you so much for lovely post! it is very hard going emotionally but i have to carry on an do my mums memory proud.
Yes its 2 injections once stimming starts as you still have to have your dr jab and also your stimms jab. Not too bad tho and a lot of ppl say the stimms jab burns when the liquid is injected but i dont feel a thing so everyone is different xxx

eeeeeeeeeek 2 jabs with stimming!!!!
Africa you said you were eating brazil nuts and drunk a pint of milk! Is that something that has been suggested you do during stimming??

Hope everyone else is good and having a nice weekend??

xxx

Nici- I have heard from my friend who is now preg with twins that she upped her protein intake and drank a pint of milk per day and iv also read it on diff forums so worth a try eh? At least i know im doing something as ultimately we dnt have much control over this IVF lark do we? :) and 2 jabs is not so bad honestly. All worth it god willing xxx

ooh an meant to add that brazil nuts are enriched with selenium(spelt wrong lol) which helps increase implanation apparantly. I just have 5 a day xxx

ooh an meant to add that brazil nuts are enriched with selenium(spelt wrong lol) which helps increase implanation apparantly. I just have 5 a day xxx

Awww thanks for that Africa. So are you eating them now even tho they help with implantation?? Have been reading up on protein rich foods and wondering if protein shakes would help??

xxx

Yeah Nici i have started eating the brazil nuts now. 5 per day. Cant harm so worth a go! lol. Yes iv heard of a lot of women taking protein shakes. My BMI is just under 29 tho so a bit too high to start drinking calorie laden protein shakes but if your BMI is a lot lower it might be a good thing to do.

Hi to everyone else and hope we are all ok? been quiet on here xxx

Hi all

Kazza i am really sorry to hear you sad news. Keep strong :)

Africaqueen thanks for the info on the brazil nuts and milk, you have to be so careful with what you eat and making sure you eat all the right foods its mind boggling. :headspin:

I start my dr on wed eeeeekkk really not looking forward to the injection but just glad i can finally get started

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->