IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

Babydust- I am so glad u are finally starting! dont worry about the needles. I am not a fan and other than the odd one, majority of the jabs have not hurt at all and very few side effects xxx

Morning Ladies - HELP!!

I am going mad with this 2ww! Testing on Thursday and having some cramping. It's doing my head in!!!!! xx

Morning Ladies - HELP!!

I am going mad with this 2ww! Testing on Thursday and having some cramping. It's doing my head in!!!!! xx

Jane- I know so hard but try and relax. I had cramps with both my previous pregnancies and was convinced af was coming so it is common to feel like :thumbup: I can understand how nervous you are and i am keeping my fingers crossed for you and look forward to your news on thur.
You are almost there so try and keep yourself busy these next few days and all will soon be revealed. I have my follies scan on fri and im nervous over that as i have only had the odd twinge, not lots like others say? I dont want tons of follies as i dont want OHSS but i hope they see at least 10. xxx

Babydust- I am so glad u are finally starting! dont worry about the needles. I am not a fan and other than the odd one, majority of the jabs have not hurt at all and very few side effects xxx

I am soooo excited but nervous. Work is not helping, I just want this week and next to be over with and then i can relax. After next week i refuse to do anything that stresses me out. I just cant seem to help myself but i always put work before everything else ..... Well... Not now! Its all about me and my bfp :D

Babydust- Yes this is the time to put yourself first to get your miracle baby here ;-)
You will be starting in no time! i had the odd headache after a wk of dr but i upped my fluid intake which helped a lot. Anything u want to know just message me anytime xxx

Hi everyone!

Jane - I know how hard the 2ww is, I really thought I was going mad and I was convinced Af was coming as kept getting that heavy feeling in my belly! Loads of people get cramps before a bfp so it could be a good sign. Only 2 more days for you to wait now, it will soon be here. Got everything crossed for you.

Africa - hope you ok hun. I felt nothing during stimms until the very end and I even rang the HC at one point as I was convinced it wasn't working! :wacko: I'm sure all will be fine, got my fingers crossed for you!

Babydust - really glad you are starting at last. Hope work is ok for you, I have a stressful job as well and it's difficult putting ourselves first sometimes!!

Hope everyone else is ok. Kazza been thinking of you, hope you are ok.

Afm - had another scan today, was measuring 9 weeks 5 days with hb of 160!!! Was very happy, edging closer to 12 weeks.
Nici - it was my first cycle, very very lucky!!

Hugs and babydust to everyone :hugs: :dust:

Hugs and babydust to everyone x.

Thanks Susie & Africa - if someone had told me at the start that the hardest part of this was the mental battle and actually not the injections, I wouldnt have believed them.

I think anyone who has to go through this, and particularly those who have set-backs is amazing. It's so hard and nobody else can understand if theyve not been there.

Big pat on the back for us all!

xxxx

Thanks Susie & Africa - if someone had told me at the start that the hardest part of this was the mental battle and actually not the injections, I wouldnt have believed them.

I think anyone who has to go through this, and particularly those who have set-backs is amazing. It's so hard and nobody else can understand if theyve not been there.

xxxx

here here Jane!!!!

Got everything crossed for you for Thursday!!!
Thats when i have my baseline scan so lets hope its fabs news for us both!! :thumbup:

xxx

xxxx

here here Jane!!!!

Got everything crossed for you for Thursday!!!
Thats when i have my baseline scan so lets hope its fabs news for us both!! :thumbup:

xxx

Good luck Nici! xx

Jane- Well said! we deserve baby shaped medals ;-) you will soon be at OTD. I cant image the stress il feel myself when im in the 2ww again! been a long time and a lot gone on since last bfp! Good luck x

Susie- Fab news! wow how fast is time going since your BFP! x

Well im 6 days into stimming now and only 4 sleeps till follies scan now so getting rather excited and nervous all at once! xxx

Jane- Well said! we deserve baby shaped medals ;-) you will soon be at OTD. I cant image the stress il feel myself when im in the 2ww again! been a long time and a lot gone on since last bfp! Good luck x

Susie- Fab news! wow how fast is time going since your BFP! x

Well im 6 days into stimming now and only 4 sleeps till follies scan now so getting rather excited and nervous all at once! xxx

Afternoon ladies, kazza sorry it didnt work for u, good luck next time if u decide to go again.

Jane i had no symptoms what so ever and im now 38 weeks pregnant so all this symptom spotting can be pointless. I did it myself, no sickness or roughness or anything, convinced myself it was a negative because of that and nope got my BFP and ill have my baby in the next 4 weeks :). Try and stay positive and busy to pass the next 48 hours.

Africa your mum is watching ur ever move and will see her grandchild, shell be watching over her for life i firmly believe that. good luck with ur scan.

SusieSue and Laura, keep looking after them babies and yourselfs! My doctor reccommended udos blend oil, full of omega 3 for the babies brain development and also helps prevent stretch marks. How true that is im not sure but im lucky enough not to have got any yet!!!!

Hi to everyone else hope ur all ok.

Well not long at all for me now, due two weeks on Friday. Ive been having a few pains the last two days, but convinced baby aint coming yet. Sticking to my family tradition, itll be late. Cant wait to meet my bean now. Pregnancy has been a breeze and gone quick enough but the constant peeing and lack of sleep is taking it toll now and i want a cuddle.

A friend of mine who had commenced treatment at LW has moved to Manchester to continue her treatment, not to sure why but believe they've had loads of problems with Liverpool. Hopefully itll work for them where ever they are.

Good luck girls xxxxx

Wow foxey just 2wks to go!! you must be over the moon.
Please keep us updated as want to hear all about your baby being born as its our threads 1st baby isnt it? i think anyway. lol. Do you know the sex? cant rem if iv asked u that or not. I have menopur brain. lol.
Thank you for saying that about my mum. It means a lot and i believe that too. My child/children are going to have a very special guardian angel for their whole lives.

Jane- How are u doing? its OTD tomorrow isnt it? x

Laura- Hope your doin well hun x

Babydust- You start dr tomorrow dont u? GL x

Babies- How are u doing? x

Hi to melbram, caz, polly and all the gang x

AFM- I am trying to think positive about this treatment and the future as its what my mum would want me to be doing so its pma all the way! im still nervous of course but i have a good feeling xxx

No we didn't want to find out, its a Riley or Jorja depending on the sex. Most people think its a boy but girls are more popular in both our families. I'll keep nipping on to check everyones progression and letting u know how i get on, saying that i havent got much to do now ive finished work, until baby is here. Yea i think i am the threads first baby, but looks like ive set a trend :), fair few more positives happening now. xxx

Im doing good thanks just patiently waiting for our appointment on thurs, wrote a few questions down to ask and hoping af doesnt come early so i have a chance of getting booked in.

Tons of luck for ur scan, cant wait to hear about it.

:flower:

Wow foxey just 2wks to go!! you must be over the moon.
Please keep us updated as want to hear all about your baby being born as its our threads 1st baby isnt it? i think anyway. lol. Do you know the sex? cant rem if iv asked u that or not. I have menopur brain. lol.
Thank you for saying that about my mum. It means a lot and i believe that too. My child/children are going to have a very special guardian angel for their whole lives.

Jane- How are u doing? its OTD tomorrow isnt it? x

Laura- Hope your doin well hun x

Babydust- You start dr tomorrow dont u? GL x

Babies- How are u doing? x

Hi to melbram, caz, polly and all the gang x

AFM- I am trying to think positive about this treatment and the future as its what my mum would want me to be doing so its pma all the way! im still nervous of course but i have a good feeling xxx

Hi to everyone else,

Tons of luck Jane for your test day, everything crossed for u.
Really sorry Kazz, hope you can start again soon.

Hugs to everyone else

Foxey- Aww that will be a nice surprise regarding the sex then :) be lovely to hear all about it. You get plenty of rest before all the sleepless nights! lol x

Babies- Good luck for Thur! hope af stays away for now and that they manage to fit you in for your next cycle. Just depends how busy they are so fingers x'd for you x

xxx

Africa the sleepless nights started 9 months ago lol. i think ill get more sleep once bean's here, as 4 hour between feeds is more than im getting now :) x

No we didn't want to find out, its a Riley or Jorja depending on the sex. Most people think its a boy but girls are more popular in both our families. I'll keep nipping on to check everyones progression and letting u know how i get on, saying that i havent got much to do now ive finished work, until baby is here. Yea i think i am the threads first baby, but looks like ive set a trend :), fair few more positives happening now. xxx

WOW 2 weeks left thats flew!!!!!!! i can remember u saying u was pregnant hehe! good luck wiv the birth of ur lil bean hun!!! keep us all posted!! xxx

hi girlies,

how r we all?

woop babyandbump as had a revamp hehe!!!

hows all ur cycles going?

hope u are all great!! :)

abit or should i say heres how im getting on so far hehe, well here goes, im not very well at the mo, for a few weeks ive been thinking ive had a water infection with achey stomach and back, as i suffered with re occuring kidney infections before pregnancy so kind of know what it feel like hehe anyways had tests done at my docs and nothink came back so went the walk in centre last monday just for a second opinion and she sent my pee off to be cultured sorry too much info hehe! anyways got a phone call at 7 am yesterday which made me panic a lil bit it turns out i have got a kidney infection and they also found out i also have group B strep!!!! which can be dangerous to my self but especially baba as can cause menningitus upto 12 hours after delivery!! :( im just worrying and hoping everything will be fine!!! the midwifes at liverpool womans said they will keep an eye on it and i will be put on intrevenous antibiotic before i go into labour to hopefully prevent the baby getting ill!!! scary stuff!!! im currently on antibiotics now but it wont get rid of the grade B strep it will just clear my kidney infection up!! looks like the other thing is here to stay!! apart from feeling a lil poorly me and baba are doing alright,

hope all u girlies are good and sending u all lots of babydust and hoping to see lots of BFP ++++++++! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->