IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

Hope you feel better soon, kidney infects are nasty so i hope it clears up fast.
:flower:

hi girlies,

how r we all?

woop babyandbump as had a revamp hehe!!!

hows all ur cycles going?

hope u are all great!! :)

abit or should i say heres how im getting on so far hehe, well here goes, im not very well at the mo, for a few weeks ive been thinking ive had a water infection with achey stomach and back, as i suffered with re occuring kidney infections before pregnancy so kind of know what it feel like hehe anyways had tests done at my docs and nothink came back so went the walk in centre last monday just for a second opinion and she sent my pee off to be cultured sorry too much info hehe! anyways got a phone call at 7 am yesterday which made me panic a lil bit it turns out i have got a kidney infection and they also found out i also have group B strep!!!! which can be dangerous to my self but especially baba as can cause menningitus upto 12 hours after delivery!! :( im just worrying and hoping everything will be fine!!! the midwifes at liverpool womans said they will keep an eye on it and i will be put on intrevenous antibiotic before i go into labour to hopefully prevent the baby getting ill!!! scary stuff!!! im currently on antibiotics now but it wont get rid of the grade B strep it will just clear my kidney infection up!! looks like the other thing is here to stay!! apart from feeling a lil poorly me and baba are doing alright,

hope all u girlies are good and sending u all lots of babydust and hoping to see lots of BFP ++++++++! xxx

thank u babies, i know tell me bout it! especially in pregnancy! hope ur ok hunny xxx

well grls thanks for all you kind regards it means alot i am feeling realy positive now i have grived a little lol i am jioning the gym on friday and stoping smoking again and get realy healthy then we have our follow up appointment on the 9th of november so hopefully get some answers and get ready to start round to i have currently just came out of hospital which they thought i had ohss but thankfully it wasent i had an enklarged bowel because i had not had a poo for a week sry for tmi so had some laxatives and now bk on the road to recovry still a bit sore fromn ec though but ok so sry not been on for a while xx

fingers crossed for all your :bfp:

ps how long after a failed attempt do you get your period xx

Wow foxey just 2wks to go!! you must be over the moon.
Please keep us updated as want to hear all about your baby being born as its our threads 1st baby isnt it? i think anyway. lol. Do you know the sex? cant rem if iv asked u that or not. I have menopur brain. lol.
Thank you for saying that about my mum. It means a lot and i believe that too. My child/children are going to have a very special guardian angel for their whole lives.

Jane- How are u doing? its OTD tomorrow isnt it? x

Laura- Hope your doin well hun x

Babydust- You start dr tomorrow dont u? GL x

Babies- How are u doing? x

Hi to melbram, caz, polly and all the gang x

AFM- I am trying to think positive about this treatment and the future as its what my mum would want me to be doing so its pma all the way! im still nervous of course but i have a good feeling xxx

Hi Africa - test day is Thursday, not tomorrow - dreading it to be honest!

Am SO bloated, all the way up to my boobs and been having more cramps - a mix of indigestion/gas pains and period pains. Boobs sore still too - not enjoying this bit!

Thanks for all your messages - Laura and Kazza, hope youre ok? xx

Morning ladies.... Well today is the day i start dr. Whooop :D i really hope its not too bad. I can be a real softy at times.

Jane not long now, i have everything crossed for you and wishing u a BFP.

Laura that infection soumds painful. Good job you went for a second opinion. Hopefully it clears up soon and you can continue with the great feeling of being pregnant and not have to worry about things.

Kazza nice to see your back and feeling more positive. :)

No we didn't want to find out, its a Riley or Jorja depending on the sex. Most people think its a boy but girls are more popular in both our families. I'll keep nipping on to check everyones progression and letting u know how i get on, saying that i havent got much to do now ive finished work, until baby is here. Yea i think i am the threads first baby, but looks like ive set a trend :), fair few more positives happening now. xxx

WOW 2 weeks left thats flew!!!!!!! i can remember u saying u was pregnant hehe! good luck wiv the birth of ur lil bean hun!!! keep us all posted!! xxx

Sorry to hear about ur infection, my sister contracted meningitis when she was 8. I wont go into detail but she ended up completely fine and now adays its more commonly known so u and bab's will be fine as the doctors will know how it prevent / treat it. hope u get beta soon.

If u remember we went thru our treatment at the same time back in Feb, it didnt work for u and i was gutted for ya. I was over the moon when u got ur bpf, your one person i was really praying for :). U think times gone quick now, ur baby will be here before u know it xxx

Hi ladies. Unfortunately i Could be in for another setback. AF just arrived today, iv rang the hospital and they are going to ring me back about what i should do. I am aboslutely gutted. I know for definate that my AF came early due to immense pressures at work and the stress of ivf.

I really hope i can start today, i have that many delays i really dont think i can take anymore :cry:

Laura- Hope the infection clears up soon and its a good thing they have caught sight of strep b at this stage so please try and not worry x

Babydust- You will be fine with dr. Good luck with your 1st jab. Are you doing it yourself or is dh going to do it for you? x

Kazza- Glad your more positive hun x

Jane- Best of luck for tomorrows testing! have everything x'd for you and il be on extra early to check for your post! lol x

Hi to everyone else x

AFM- I am so worn out again! feel bit bloated but mostly tired. Cant wait to have EC and ET now and get going! only 2 sleeps now till my scan so hoping some lovely follies to be seen xxx

Babydust- Cross posted there. Ah hun im so sorry! i think they may say wait intill day 21 or 23? sods law that isnt it?! if it is delayed by a few wks i know u will be gutted but hang in there and you will soon be starting. I really hope they have more positive news tho.
Good luck xxx

No we didn't want to find out, its a Riley or Jorja depending on the sex. Most people think its a boy but girls are more popular in both our families. I'll keep nipping on to check everyones progression and letting u know how i get on, saying that i havent got much to do now ive finished work, until baby is here. Yea i think i am the threads first baby, but looks like ive set a trend :), fair few more positives happening now. xxx

WOW 2 weeks left thats flew!!!!!!! i can remember u saying u was pregnant hehe! good luck wiv the birth of ur lil bean hun!!! keep us all posted!! xxx

Sorry to hear about ur infection, my sister contracted meningitis when she was 8. I wont go into detail but she ended up completely fine and now adays its more commonly known so u and bab's will be fine as the doctors will know how it prevent / treat it. hope u get beta soon.

If u remember we went thru our treatment at the same time back in Feb, it didnt work for u and i was gutted for ya. I was over the moon when u got ur bpf, your one person i was really praying for :). U think times gone quick now, ur baby will be here before u know it xxx

awww thanku hunny thats a realy nice msg!! xxx :hugs:

Wow foxey just 2wks to go!! you must be over the moon.
Please keep us updated as want to hear all about your baby being born as its our threads 1st baby isnt it? i think anyway. lol. Do you know the sex? cant rem if iv asked u that or not. I have menopur brain. lol.
Thank you for saying that about my mum. It means a lot and i believe that too. My child/children are going to have a very special guardian angel for their whole lives.

Jane- How are u doing? its OTD tomorrow isnt it? x

Laura- Hope your doin well hun x

Babydust- You start dr tomorrow dont u? GL x

Babies- How are u doing? x

Hi to melbram, caz, polly and all the gang x

AFM- I am trying to think positive about this treatment and the future as its what my mum would want me to be doing so its pma all the way! im still nervous of course but i have a good feeling xxx

Hi Africa - test day is Thursday, not tomorrow - dreading it to be honest!

Am SO bloated, all the way up to my boobs and been having more cramps - a mix of indigestion/gas pains and period pains. Boobs sore still too - not enjoying this bit!

Thanks for all your messages - Laura and Kazza, hope youre ok? xx

good luck 4 test day hunny!!! FXXX u get a BFP sending lots of ++++++++++++++++++ babydust++++++++++++++++++++++ xxx

Laura- Hope the infection clears up soon and its a good thing they have caught sight of strep b at this stage so please try and not worry x

Babydust- You will be fine with dr. Good luck with your 1st jab. Are you doing it yourself or is dh going to do it for you? x

Kazza- Glad your more positive hun x

Jane- Best of luck for tomorrows testing! have everything x'd for you and il be on extra early to check for your post! lol x

Hi to everyone else x

AFM- I am so worn out again! feel bit bloated but mostly tired. Cant wait to have EC and ET now and get going! only 2 sleeps now till my scan so hoping some lovely follies to be seen xxx

thanku hunny, i cant wait for ur scan and u see all them lovely follies!!!!!! good luck hunny!!!!!!! wooop not long now!!! sending u lots of babydust! +++++++++++++++++++++++++++ xxx :happydance:

Thanks hunni.
How many follies dis u have this time around and then how many eggs were collected? just so i know roughly what to expect xxx

Thanks hunni.
How many follies dis u have this time around and then how many eggs were collected? just so i know roughly what to expect xxx

i got 16 follies on my right and 14 on my left! and ended up wiv 17 eggs!! as i overstimulated a lil bit! i only got 11 eggs in my first cycle! so did abit better this time round hehe! good luck hunny! :happydance: xxx

Hello girlies :hi:

I've been on BnB for quite a while now, but have recently been referred to the LWH so I'm sooo glad I found this thread... would you believe I have just read all 228 pages :shock: took me about 3 hours :rofl: :coffee:

Laura & Foxey - Soooo pleased for you both really hope everything goes well for you - only 2 weeks for you Foxey, I'd be so scared lol :argh:

Jane - Can't believe you haven't tested yet.. I'd have peed on about 20 sticks by now lol, but I am a POAS addict... or more accurately a PIAC addict :haha: I have everything crossed for you for tomorrow, would love to hear of another :bfp:

Kaz - So sorry that your eggy didn't fertilise, it's just so horrible & so unfair. :hugs:

Africa - really sorry to hear about your mum, :sad2: I know she'll be looking out for you as you go through this tough journey & congratulations on losing the weight. Good luck for your scan in a couple of days, hope all goes well & you have lots of large follies. I was at the HC on the 4th Oct too (I'm sure I saw you there, what time was your appt? I was there around 3-4ish)

OH SA wasn't good which is why I think we haven't concieved in over 2 years, he has a great count at 77mil per ml but only 4% progression & low volume at 0.9ml. I also have a large cyst on my left ovary about 5cm in diameter.

OH has another SA on the 21st of this month, they said they need to do 2 before they can confirm a sub fertility sperm analysis :shrug: and I have appt on the 27th Oct for another ultrasound to see if my cyst has grown or shrunk. If it's grown I'll have to have it out, but if it's got smaller they said they'll leave it.

Then after all these tests we have an appt for both of us on 29th November I guess to discuss our options, I guess I'll still need a tube check & an ovarian reserve check before we would be offered IVF so I think I am quite a way off where you guys are up to, but I'd love to be able to stay with you all if thats ok?

Although if OH swimmers aren't good then I'm not sure what the point is of a tube check if they wont make it there anyway?? Who knows hey :shrug: I have so many question lol.

Anyway, just wanted to say hi & wish everyone the best of luck wherever you all are in your treatment. Here's to lots more :bfp: s before Xmas :yipee:

:dust: to all of the Northwest ladies

Hi Lisa and welcome :wave:

I'm glad you found the thread as the girls on here are so nice and helpful. Wow you read all the pages :thumbup:
Tons of luck for all your tests.

:flower:

Hello girlies :hi:

I've been on BnB for quite a while now, but have recently been referred to the LWH so I'm sooo glad I found this thread... would you believe I have just read all 228 pages :shock: took me about 3 hours :rofl: :coffee:

Laura & Foxey - Soooo pleased for you both really hope everything goes well for you - only 2 weeks for you Foxey, I'd be so scared lol :argh:

Jane - Can't believe you haven't tested yet.. I'd have peed on about 20 sticks by now lol, but I am a POAS addict... or more accurately a PIAC addict :haha: I have everything crossed for you for tomorrow, would love to hear of another :bfp:

Kaz - So sorry that your eggy didn't fertilise, it's just so horrible & so unfair. :hugs:

Africa - really sorry to hear about your mum, :sad2: I know she'll be looking out for you as you go through this tough journey & congratulations on losing the weight. Good luck for your scan in a couple of days, hope all goes well & you have lots of large follies. I was at the HC on the 4th Oct too (I'm sure I saw you there, what time was your appt? I was there around 3-4ish)

OH SA wasn't good which is why I think we haven't concieved in over 2 years, he has a great count at 77mil per ml but only 4% progression & low volume at 0.9ml. I also have a large cyst on my left ovary about 5cm in diameter.

OH has another SA on the 21st of this month, they said they need to do 2 before they can confirm a sub fertility sperm analysis :shrug: and I have appt on the 27th Oct for another ultrasound to see if my cyst has grown or shrunk. If it's grown I'll have to have it out, but if it's got smaller they said they'll leave it.

Then after all these tests we have an appt for both of us on 29th November I guess to discuss our options, I guess I'll still need a tube check & an ovarian reserve check before we would be offered IVF so I think I am quite a way off where you guys are up to, but I'd love to be able to stay with you all if thats ok?

Although if OH swimmers aren't good then I'm not sure what the point is of a tube check if they wont make it there anyway?? Who knows hey :shrug: I have so many question lol.

Anyway, just wanted to say hi & wish everyone the best of luck wherever you all are in your treatment. Here's to lots more :bfp: s before Xmas :yipee:

:dust: to all of the Northwest ladies

Thanks Babies...

Good luck for you appt tomorrow, where abouts are you up to?

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->