IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

Hi Lisa and welcome! wow u have some patience to read all our threads! lol.
Thank you for lovely message :) My journey has been very hard and emotional so far so we are praying for a BFP by the end of this mth... pleeeease god :)
Good luck for your forthcoming appts and you will find lots of support in here.
Whereabouts in Merseyside are u? Im in the Wirral. I was at the HC at 8.15am on the 4th So must of been someone who is fortunate to look like me that u seen ;-) haha xxx

Hi Lisa and welcome! wow u have some patience to read all our threads! lol.
Thank you for lovely message :) My journey has been very hard and emotional so far so we are praying for a BFP by the end of this mth... pleeeease god :)
Good luck for your forthcoming appts and you will find lots of support in here.
Whereabouts in Merseyside are u? Im in the Wirral. I was at the HC at 8.15am on the 4th So must of been someone who is fortunate to look like me that u seen ;-) haha xxx

i am from the wirral i moved to runcorn my mum still lives there i visit alot xx gl for ur scan xx

haha lol, maybe it was your doppleganger :thumbup:

It was such interesting reading though, like a book with all the highs and lows but then you get to speak to the main characters afterwards & join in the story yourself. I'm going to be very impatient now though as the next 18 months wont go by in the next 3 hours...& I need to know what happens to you all :brat: It's like waiting for the next book to come out in a series :haha:

I live just outside the city centre, by the docks and the canal, it's quite nice & staggering distance from town which is why we bought it :wine: :haha: That was 8 years ago now though and we are ready to be able to stroll into town with a pushchair instead.

OH said he'd get in the pushchair if it didn't happen & I could push him instead, but I said it wouldn't be quite the same, he's as lazy as his :spermy: :rofl:

(disclaimer... he's not really lazy, he's a pe teacher & plays rugby, didn't want you gals getting the wrong idea about him, he's very very supportive but needs to joke about things to help him deal with it & he makes me laugh too which is a blessing at times)

xx

Kazza- Aww nice. I live by Liscard x

Lisa- What a beautiful way you have with words! yes it is like a book- the book of our lives :) x

Well im off to get my 8th stimms jab :) almost there! xxx

Hi everyone

jane-good luck for tomorrow.

laura- hope your feeling better.

kazzaallen- i got my period nine days after egg collection when my eggs didn't fertlise. my period after that was about a week late and then i was back to normal.

i had my baseline scan this morning and can start stimming tonight. i have a scan on tuesday just to check how i'm going after being stimulated to quickly last time and then again next friday. so scared we are going to have bad news again xx

Welcome Lisa hope you are well. The waiting is the worst I am so impatient. My OH has low count and morph, i had ultra sound which was fine and because of the severe male factor they didnt see the point in putting me through any other procedures because ultimately we have to have IVF. Im still waiting for the 8th November to come for our joint appointment where we can finally be moved on to PIE. We may be getting stuck into it around the same time :happydance:

Good look to everyone with up and comming scans and testing :dust:

Hi everyone :)

Welcome Lisa - I read this whole thread as well when I joined, I love it! It was when I was off work for a few days in my 2ww!

Babydust - so glad you have started, yaaaay! Hope things have settled down at work for you.

Africa - am excited to see how your scan goes on Friday, got everything crossed for you.

Kazza - welcome back hun glad you are ok. Good luck with the gym, I did all that before my cycle and it helped me feel positive and healthy I think.

Cvaeh - hope all goes well with your stimms, I am really hoping this is your
time now. There are lots of stories about people being successful second time so am thinking positive thoughts!

Jane - good luck for your test day, I've got a good feeling for you.

Laura - sorry you are feeling under the weather. My friend had strep b and has delivered 3 healthy children. She went on antibiotics during labour. Its better that they have found out then all steps can be taken. Hope you feel better soon. When did you start putting weight on with your pregnancy? My trousers have been a bit tight this week, am only 10 weeks. Not sure if just bloated??

Hi to everyone else. Here's to lots of BFP's for you all v soon. :baby::baby:

Hi everyone :)

Welcome Lisa - I read this whole thread as well when I joined, I love it! It was when I was off work for a few days in my 2ww!

Babydust - so glad you have started, yaaaay! Hope things have settled down at work for you.

Africa - am excited to see how your scan goes on Friday, got everything crossed for you.

Kazza - welcome back hun glad you are ok. Good luck with the gym, I did all that before my cycle and it helped me feel positive and healthy I think.

Cvaeh - hope all goes well with your stimms, I am really hoping this is your
time now. There are lots of stories about people being successful second time so am thinking positive thoughts!

Jane - good luck for your test day, I've got a good feeling for you.

Laura - sorry you are feeling under the weather. My friend had strep b and has delivered 3 healthy children. She went on antibiotics during labour. Its better that they have found out then all steps can be taken. Hope you feel better soon. When did you start putting weight on with your pregnancy? My trousers have been a bit tight this week, am only 10 weeks. Not sure if just bloated??

Hi to everyone else. Here's to lots of BFP's for you all v soon. :baby::baby:

awww thanx hun thats reassuring to know about your friend!!! ummmmmm yep i was showing at 10 weeks haha! started plumping out around 9 weeks, ive got a proper lil bump now haha! i love it!! xxx

Hi Ladies!!!!!!

Welcome Lisa! I bet you will find this thread so helpful as i have, and having other ladies in the same position as you to talk to is a god send!!:happydance:

Good luck for tomorrow Jane! I cant believe you haven't poas yet! i hope i have your resolve when it comes to my 2ww!! lots and lots of baby dust to you!!! :dust:

I have my baseline scan tomorrow and i am sooooo excited for it!! dont know why i am feeling this excited either!!!! :haha:
Fingers crossed i can start stimming!!! eeeeeeeeeeek!!!!

Hope everyone else is doing good and heres to lots and lots of BFP's

xxx

Hello girlies :hi:

I've been on BnB for quite a while now, but have recently been referred to the LWH so I'm sooo glad I found this thread... would you believe I have just read all 228 pages :shock: took me about 3 hours :rofl: :coffee:

Laura & Foxey - Soooo pleased for you both really hope everything goes well for you - only 2 weeks for you Foxey, I'd be so scared lol :argh:

Jane - Can't believe you haven't tested yet.. I'd have peed on about 20 sticks by now lol, but I am a POAS addict... or more accurately a PIAC addict :haha: I have everything crossed for you for tomorrow, would love to hear of another :bfp:

Kaz - So sorry that your eggy didn't fertilise, it's just so horrible & so unfair. :hugs:

Africa - really sorry to hear about your mum, :sad2: I know she'll be looking out for you as you go through this tough journey & congratulations on losing the weight. Good luck for your scan in a couple of days, hope all goes well & you have lots of large follies. I was at the HC on the 4th Oct too (I'm sure I saw you there, what time was your appt? I was there around 3-4ish)

OH SA wasn't good which is why I think we haven't concieved in over 2 years, he has a great count at 77mil per ml but only 4% progression & low volume at 0.9ml. I also have a large cyst on my left ovary about 5cm in diameter.

OH has another SA on the 21st of this month, they said they need to do 2 before they can confirm a sub fertility sperm analysis :shrug: and I have appt on the 27th Oct for another ultrasound to see if my cyst has grown or shrunk. If it's grown I'll have to have it out, but if it's got smaller they said they'll leave it.

Then after all these tests we have an appt for both of us on 29th November I guess to discuss our options, I guess I'll still need a tube check & an ovarian reserve check before we would be offered IVF so I think I am quite a way off where you guys are up to, but I'd love to be able to stay with you all if thats ok?

Although if OH swimmers aren't good then I'm not sure what the point is of a tube check if they wont make it there anyway?? Who knows hey :shrug: I have so many question lol.

Anyway, just wanted to say hi & wish everyone the best of luck wherever you all are in your treatment. Here's to lots more :bfp: s before Xmas :yipee:

:dust: to all of the Northwest ladies

hello and welcome hunny!!
we r all here to help u thru ur ups and downs of this rollercoaster journey hehe! any questions, fire away! all us girlies will try our best to answer as well as possible!!!
dnt worry about ur cyst hun ive also got them on my left ovary and my partner is completly infertile because of genetic reasons! they always find a way to make it possible for us all to have our lil miracles!!!
my partner got put on tamoxifen tablets which helped him produce samples as it gave him the hormone that he doesnt have to produce sperm and they froze quite a few samples for our icsi cycles and luckily it worked 2nd time round :happydance:
miracles do happen!!! sending u lots of luck and babydust for ur journey hunny!!! ++++++ :flower: xxx

Hi Ladies!!!!!!

Welcome Lisa! I bet you will find this thread so helpful as i have, and having other ladies in the same position as you to talk to is a god send!!:happydance:

Good luck for tomorrow Jane! I cant believe you haven't poas yet! i hope i have your resolve when it comes to my 2ww!! lots and lots of baby dust to you!!! :dust:

I have my baseline scan tomorrow and i am sooooo excited for it!! dont know why i am feeling this excited either!!!! :haha:

xxx

good luck at ur scan hun, hope u start ur stimmys! xxx

Jane- wishing u the best of luck with ur test tomoz hun!!! my fxxx for a BFP!!! sending tonnes of babydust hun! +++++++ xxx

Hi Ladies!!!!!!

xxx

good luck at ur scan hun, hope u start ur stimmys! xxx

Awwwwww thanks hunni!!!! I just cant wait to get onto the next stage now!!!!
Hope you start to feel better soon!!! :hugs:

xxx

We have had all our tests, been to the pie (patient information evening) had our viral bloods done and got our joint consultation tomorrow which is the final one before getting started so we are nearly there :happydance:

I agree with what Melb said with regards to the hsg, i was told i didnt need to have one as its male factor there is no point putting you through it.

Lots of luck

:flower:

Thanks Babies...

Good luck for you appt tomorrow, where abouts are you up to?

x

Hi to everyone else,

Hope you're all well.

Africa tons of luck for ur scan, hope the eggies are growing well.

Jane, lot of :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust: for your test tomorrow, i have everything crossed for you.

Laura, hope the antibios kick in soon and u start to feel better. Glad they picked up on the Strep B for you, its scary to think they dont test for it on a routine basis. So happy they know for you and can give you the medicine to prevent it causing any issues for baba.

AFM, Its our joint consultation tomorrow, keeping everything crossed all is well and we can start soon. Af seems to be keeping her distance which im so grateful for, i was so worried it would come early, stay away you witch!! for nine months anyway :haha:

Lots of luck for everyone with appointments in the next couple of days

I have everything crossed for you, bring on the bfp's

Hi everyone

jane-good luck for tomorrow.

laura- hope your feeling better.

kazzaallen- i got my period nine days after egg collection when my eggs didn't fertlise. my period after that was about a week late and then i was back to normal.

i had my baseline scan this morning and can start stimming tonight. i have a scan on tuesday just to check how i'm going after being stimulated to quickly last time and then again next friday. so scared we are going to have bad news again xx

cvaeh- best of luck with rest of ur cycle hun, got my fx for u!! sending lots of babydust ++++++++++ xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->