IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

Hello girls :)

Nici - really sorry to hear about your scan. I think Africa might be on to something about the menopur, seems very strange. 6 vials seems a lot, I was on 4 and I am 39!! Dont give up hope, 3 is still good as it only takes one. After my journey at my age I really do believe in miracles. Good luck for Friday, lots of love and babydust :flower: :hugs:

Africa - 2ww I found the hardest part, I felt like i was losing the plot!! I experienced the same emotions as you and had the wine on standby!! By the end I was so convinced Af was coming I just kept running to the loo! Only 4 days now till your OTD!!! I know that must still seem like a lifetime. Love and hugs :hugs: xx

Cvaeh - hope you had some good news today, thinking of you x

Welcome majka and good luck with your fet. Hi to everyone else. Xx

Hi I'm new:) last year we had our 1st cycle of ICSI, then we had a FET in May this year. A now we have 2nd FEt. I had 3 day embroyo transfer on last Wednesday with 2 embroyo(6&8cell)
I am very nervous because if it doesn't work we'll have to start all treatment over again. WE don't have any more frozen embryo.
Best of luck to you all

hello and welcome hun! xx

Hi everyone

Thank you so much for all your encouragement. I made it to transfer which I am so thankful for and seeing my little embryo up on the screen nearly brought me to tears. It was a 4 cell and was graded as a two but only because one of the cells was slightly longer than the others (she said this could be because it was about to divide again (hope she is right). I am absolutely shattered because I was waiting for them to tell me that it hadn't made any progress and my phone to ring. I am just having some pineapple core and brazil nuts and I am going to have a relax. It is weird because I feel different now. Still hoping and praying it sticks.

Africaqueen - Have you had any symptoms? Do you have any other tips that I should be doing the next few days? My fingers are crossed you get a BFP and our two day transfer embryos turn in to lovely babies.

Nicjones - Sorry to hear you haven't had more follicles. But it does only take one egg.

Hi to everyone else. Feel a lot more positive tonight, I think its the first time I have ever had a fertilized egg inside me. I was devastated with our fertilization rate again but one has shown me that my husbands sperm can fertilize my eggs so if it doesn't work (and I am remaining positive) we can move forward and maybe try a different protocol. But this will work!!!!!!!!!

Hi ladies!!
Thanks so much for your kind words!!! I am just hoping and praying that we get one lil eggy fertilised and then transferred on Halloween!!!!!
Trigger shot for me tonight then needle free!

SusieSue-How many eggs did you get at collection on 4 vials?? I am 36 and on 3 vials and it is looking like 3 eggs so maybe i do need a much higher dose?!?! gaaaaaaaaa bloody numbers!!!! xxx

Cvaeh-AWwwwww hunni thats amazing news and i really hope that in a few days time i will be saying the same thing!!!
Sticky sticky thorts coming your way!! xxx

AQ-Sending sticky sticky vibes and lots of PMA your way lovely! xxx

Laura-How you doing??xxx

Majka-Welcome welcome to this lovely thread!!! You will find so many lovely ladies here who will support you every step of the way!! xxx

lots of love
xxx

Susie- My OTD is 3rd Nov but i think if there is a bfp to be seen it will probs show at halloween as only a few days earlier. When u sensed af was coming was it full on af style cramps with the heavy feeling? im terrified of this not working x

Cvaeh- WHOOP WHOOP!!! I am sooo made up for u an dh!! well done and wishing u a smooth 2ww with a lovely bfp at the end ;-) x

Nici- Enjoy being needle free! its weird after ET as u are just left to your own devices then... no needles or scans etc just a loooong 2wks with a lot of stress an knicker checking! lol. x

Well ladies the cramps are getting more and more like af is on the way and i feel the usual "heavy" feeling i get when she is due :-( i am convinced she is going to come any second so keep knicker checking. I pray im wrong xxx

Susie- My OTD is 3rd Nov but i think if there is a bfp to be seen it will probs show at halloween as only a few days earlier. When u sensed af was coming was it full on af style cramps with the heavy feeling? im terrified of this not working x

Cvaeh- WHOOP WHOOP!!! I am sooo made up for u an dh!! well done and wishing u a smooth 2ww with a lovely bfp at the end ;-) x

Nici- Enjoy being needle free! its weird after ET as u are just left to your own devices then... no needles or scans etc just a loooong 2wks with a lot of stress an knicker checking! lol. x

Well ladies the cramps are getting more and more like af is on the way and i feel the usual "heavy" feeling i get when she is due :-( i am convinced she is going to come any second so keep knicker checking. I pray im wrong xxx

dnt give up yet hunny!!! i had funny heavy cramps hunny, u get um when ur embie implants to and everything gettin used to it! well i did anyway hehe!!!!!!!! try to keep calm hun!!! and sending u tonnes of sticky baby dust!! +++++++++++ xxx :hugs:

Thanks hun. Were your cramps as bad as af cramps and did u keep thinking that she was coming anytime? i know this treatment goes one of two ways either BFP or BFN but i am feeling sooo scared of getting the latter :-( xxx

yeah hun they was bad and funny enough they was when i had been having a dodgy tum to!!!!maybe its summit to do wiv that hun xxx

Africa- I was the same. Totally sure period was coming and that it was going to be the heaviest ever! Don't worry about cramps xx

Thanks girls. You are helping put my tired lil mind at ease :)
I dont know what id do without my forum girls! i am praying i get our bfp and then i can join the pregnancy club with u two :) Jane- When is your 1st scan? xxx

Africa I got mixed up with your test date as I knew you had said Monday! I didn't have cramps, but like the girls have said it's very normal to have them before a bfp. I had that heavy feeling you get just before Af comes. The 2ww is so hard, try to relax if you can, but I know it's not easy xx :hugs:

Nici - I got 12 eggs when I was on 4 vials. The dose is based on those hormone tests they do before we start so it makes you wonder why so many people haven't responded well? Hope it all goes well for you on Friday xx

Cveah - great news Hun, so glad your little embie was a good one. When is your test date? Don't forget to eat the pineapple on an empty stomach, I had mine first thing in the morning, and only for the first week after transfer. Lots of luck xx

Lots of baby dust to everyone :dust::dust:

africaqueen said:
Thanks girls. You are helping put my tired lil mind at ease :)
I dont know what id do without my forum girls! i am praying i get our bfp and then i can join the pregnancy club with u two :) Jane- When is your 1st scan? xxx

Its the 3rd November!! Quite a busy date for a few of us!! This wait is harder for me than the 2ww. Literally going insane. Am obsessed and cannot. stop. googling!!! xx

Thanks susiesue how much pineapple core did you eat? x x

Cveah that is great news, put your feet up, relax and give the little one all the time it needs to snuggle up. :baby:

Jane- No wonder u are so nervous! cant wait to hear all about your scan x

Cvaeh- you cut the pineapple core into 5 and have a piece a day :) x

Hi to laura, babies, babydust, melbram, susie, del, foxey, nici and gang x

AFM- I am having a pma today i have decided! sick of being negative and as there are two outcomes of ivf why shouldnt our outcome be a good one right? still having mild cramps and weird sharp twinges all around the region xxx

Hi everyone

Hope you're all well.

So pleased for you Cvaeh!!! lots of sticky embie dust :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Lots of luck for ec Nikki :flower:

Africa, everything crossed its implantation cramps, cant wait to see another bfp!! :flower:

Lanny 23, did you get your drugs yet?

Hugs to everyone else.

Afm im counting down to my injection lesson and this time next week i will be gearing up for my first one!!

O/T but does anyone know their blood type and whether anyone of you are Rhesus negative? I am and no clue what dh is.

:flower:

Babies- wont be long for you to start jabbing now! so exciting to get started :) I dont know my blood type either as iv never asked come to think of it... lol xxx

I think tho not 100% sure that they test your blood type when you have your first midwife appointment. I donated blood a while back and it came back that i was B- rhesus neg, i dont fully understand it but i think that if dh is + i have to have some injections during pregnancy to stop my body from becoming sensitive to it. There is a thread about it in the first tri section which explains it better than me haha. When i asked at lwh about dh getting tested they said they dont do it and we have to speak to a gp, think im gonna call the surgery to ask if they would test dh.

Babies- wont be long for you to start jabbing now! so exciting to get started :) I dont know my blood type either as iv never asked come to think of it... lol xxx

I am sure all will be fine as lots of couples who have babies naturally wouldnt know their blood types and it goes well but best to sort it before u start if u are concerned xxx

It only causes concern if there is bleeding or at the birth if the babies blood mixes with mine etc and they just have to give you an anti d injection to prevent any probs. I called my docs and spoke to the receptionist who said they dont test for blood type so i guess its just a case of assuming he is + and having the injections if neccessary, seems daft way to do it but hey hoo, anyways i need to get pregnant first :happydance:

:flower:

I am sure all will be fine as lots of couples who have babies naturally wouldnt know their blood types and it goes well but best to sort it before u start if u are concerned xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->