IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

I am sure u willbe pregnant soon :)
I am sooo nervous now as its 4 sleeps intill im going to test! xxx

Thank uuuuu soooo hope so, would be the best christmas present ever!!!

I can only guess how you're feeling and when its my turn i will be sooooo nervous too. The tww is the hardest part and magnified by 1000000000000 when u have ivf.
I have everything crossed for u and the cramping sounds positive for implantation. :happydance
When did you have to start using the bum pellets?

:flower:

I am sure u willbe pregnant soon :)
I am sooo nervous now as its 4 sleeps intill im going to test! xxx

I started using the bullets the night after EC which you have to use rectally so that your lady bits are nice and clear for ET. I must admit the bum bullets are tough! they dont hurt but the side effects are awful but if we get our bfp everyone is worth it :) xxx

hiya babies yeah the meds arrived today wow its overwhelming trying to read it and take it all in it doesn't make sense to me yet do you understand it all? got my meds appointment on 11th so hopefully it'll all go in then. when do you start the bum bullets? think that's what Im dreading the most what side effects are there? how man vials are you on? sorry for the 20 questions! xxx

Hi everyone

Hope you're all well.

So pleased for you Cvaeh!!! lots of sticky embie dust :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Lots of luck for ec Nikki :flower:

Africa, everything crossed its implantation cramps, cant wait to see another bfp!! :flower:

Lanny 23, did you get your drugs yet?

Hugs to everyone else.

Afm im counting down to my injection lesson and this time next week i will be gearing up for my first one!!

O/T but does anyone know their blood type and whether anyone of you are Rhesus negative? I am and no clue what dh is.

Lanny- Yay for meds arriving! you dont start the bum bullets intill the night after EC so dont worry about that yet. I must admit i have had a bit of a rough time with them but all be worth it if i get a bfp next wk! :) xxx

Totally know what you mean with the whole when do i take which etc, i'm going to have a list of questions to ask at the appointment next week. Mine is on the 2nd so i will tell u what they tell me.
So far from looking at the meds i take suprecur 0.5mls once a day for how ever long they say im guessing 3 weeks approx then i take 3 vials of Menopur per day, from what others have said i think its 10 days to start with then if you're ready its the trigger shot or can take a few more doses depending on how you are getting on. Africa said we take the bum bullets after ec, once embryo transfer is done im gonna switch to vag coz im guessing its like a tampon which sounds a little better but def the side effects dont sound pleasant but def worth it. I already get bloated, sore boobs, etc during a normal 2ww so im thinking it may just be a little worse than that. :haha:
The trigger shot is in my fridge, i have just put it on one of the shelves as our fridge isn't the biggest and things tend to get squashed in so it has half of a shelf to itself haha.

What meds are you on and how much etc?

hiya babies yeah the meds arrived today wow its overwhelming trying to read it and take it all in it doesn't make sense to me yet do you understand it all? got my meds appointment on 11th so hopefully it'll all go in then. when do you start the bum bullets? think that's what Im dreading the most what side effects are there? how man vials are you on? sorry for the 20 questions! xxx

Hi everyone

Hope you're all well.

So pleased for you Cvaeh!!! lots of sticky embie dust :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Lots of luck for ec Nikki :flower:

Africa, everything crossed its implantation cramps, cant wait to see another bfp!! :flower:

Lanny 23, did you get your drugs yet?

Hugs to everyone else.

Afm im counting down to my injection lesson and this time next week i will be gearing up for my first one!!

O/T but does anyone know their blood type and whether anyone of you are Rhesus negative? I am and no clue what dh is.

Its funny when im talking about you all to dh i always use your member titles and he always laughs :haha: so for anyone who wants to share my name is Isabella.

My name is Sarah and i am a 2ww symptom spotting pee on a stick a holic! haha xxx

ha ha i know its funny when i chat bout you i do the same my bf thinks its mad! my name is Lianne and Im 27 my tagname is a little misleading isn't it just realised that! so nice to meet you both Isabella and Sarah. looking at it Im on 3 vials of menopure and 0.5 ml of suprecur too we've just watched the dvd which helps a bit its just getting my head around when i do each bit! xxx

QUOTE=babies7777;13632673]Its funny when im talking about you all to dh i always use your member titles and he always laughs :haha: so for anyone who wants to share my name is Isabella.

:flower:[/QUOTE]

Hi ladies!! :flower:

Awwwwww it is nice to know your names, makes it more personal!! No surprises tho that mine is Nici, I am 36 and OH is 33 and he has a lil boy who is 7.

Well ec tomorrow!!! I have never been sedated before or put too sleep so feeling a little apprehensive but just want the eggs out now and fertilised!!!! PMA there from me!!! :thumbup:
Hope they play 'Lets get it on' over the petri dish after to create a nice environment for them!!!! haha! :haha:

Lianne and Isabella- Once you do your first injection the time really does fly!! I cant believe that i am now injection free it feels weird!!xxx

Sarah-I think that your cramps are really good signs, just keep positive hunni!! thinking of ya!xxx

Hi to everyone else!!!

lots of love
xxxx

im laura in case u hadnt guessed haha!!!! im 27, and 19 weeks pregnant!!!!! woop! hehe xxx

hope all u girlies are good!, soooo excitimg reading all the posts on here now, soooo much going on and all new cycles starting!!!!

i wish u all the best of luck and tonnes of sticky baby dust!!!!! +++++++++++++++++++

u will all get ur lil miracles i just know it!!! xxx

Hi guys, my name is yasmeen and soon to be the big 3 0 eeeek!!!! (5th Nov) Still inject the buserelin, got my first scan on 2nd Nov.

Lianne - the dvd is good and prepares you for the menopur. The buserelin is different and easier to do. You draw the liquid in and inject. The dvd also says to inject at 90 degrees angle. The nurse at LWH said do it at 45 degee angle and i find that easier.

My OH has had to go work today and wont be back til late :( Im going to have to jab myself on my own today. All he ever does is stand there and watch but i feel better when he's there, watching. Im so scared i might do something wrong. I need to stop being a wuss and (wo)man up :bodyb:

Hi everyone

i'm ellen and i'm thirty.

quick question for everyone. do you use the pessaries up your bum or vagina? i've been doing them up the bum but i'm worried i'm putting them up far enough. they are already making me bloated and heavy. i'm plagued with spots. i hope my little embryo is still dividing.

nic - good luck tomorrow. the sedation isn't bad and they are all really nice. i came back to dh with jelly legs. the male doctor was a bit more gentle with me the first time but second time wasn't too bad eitherm

sarah- not long till you can test. how many days after transfer are you waiting?

laura- it must be your twenty week scan soon. are you going to find out whether its a boy or girl?

hello everyone else x xx

Hello girls, it's lovely to hear everyone's names :) I am sue if you hadn't already guessed!!

Leanne and Isabella - nearly the start of your cycles now, you must be very excited :happydance: Will you be testing before Xmas?

Yasmeen - hope your jab goes ok tonight, I did mine myself but felt better when oh was there. He drew up the menopur for me as I found that quite hard.

Sarah - how's the dreaded 2ww going??? I think if you've had cramps and no Af arrived yet it's a good sign for implantation. Keep strong, got everything crossed for you. :baby:

Nici - thinking of you tomorrow and praying for some lovely eggies for you

Jane - I was very stressed too, try to stay away from google if you can, I was making myself sick with worry at first and the googling was making it worse. I found the first tri board on here a bit stressful as well so stayed away from that. Your scan will be here b4 you know it. Have you got any symptoms yet?

Cvaeh - how you feeling? I had the pineapple core pulped with a bit of juice in a glass. Hope your embie is snuggling in tight. xx

Laura - can't believe you are 18 weeks already!!! I am 12 weeks now, it's a relief but am still stressing a bit :wacko:

Hi to everyone else and lots of baby dust to you all :dust: xx

Hi Ellen - I used mine up the bum. I hated the side effects but was worried about having to lie down if using them vaginally, and worried they wouldn't absorb properly. Its all worth it for your bfp. Good luck!! xx

Nici- Wishing u tons of good luck for EC tomorrow and i hope u get lots of healthy eggs! dont worry about sedation at all. You will see the sleepy juice man Dr Ryan and he is soooo lovely that he puts u right at ease and he will give u some happy juice so u are out of it and then the sleepy juice and next thing u know u are awake and getting wheeled into a recovery room an given a cuppa and a biscuit :) x

Yasmeen- I was 30 in may and it is not so bad ;-) lol x

Ellen- I put the pessaries up my bum and i have had bad side effects but think i would if i did them vaginally so will stick with the back passage as i dont fancy lying down for 20 mins after each one x

Susie- I am just about getting through it! lol. I am sooo nervous tho! the cramps are a lot less and iv been getting twinges all over and my sense of smell was better before when i went out i could really smell the air much more clearly if that makes sense but i think the progesterone can heighten senses anyway so who knows! not long now x

Hi to Laura, lanny, jane and gang x

AFM- I will be testing on Monday and praying for a bfp so i am going to have a wkend of dreaming about being pregnant and pray it becomes reality xxx

Hi everyone!

So nice to know your real names :flower:

Sarah, hope you are feeling good today and embie is nestled nicely.

Lianne i watched the dvd too and that did make me feel abit better about the menopur, the other one does look easier to do as its already mixed.

Laura, wow 19 weeks, its flying by, cant wait to see ur next scan pic.

Lots of luck for egg collection Nici, hope u get some great ones.

Ellen hope ur embie is nestling in nice and snug too.

Jasmeen egg collection will be here before you know it, seems its flying by for u, cant wait to join you.

Hi to sue, jane and everyone else.

Afm, dh and i are going on a date night tonight to see the film contagion, looks really good so im looking forward to it. Not long now to drugs appointment then the next day first jab, cant wait to get started.

Hi sue

i will be testing before xmas, depending on how long each section takes and how long the embie grows before being put back in it will either be just before xmas to test or a few days before. Cant wait!! :flower:

Cant wait to see ur scan pic :flower:

Hello girls, it's lovely to hear everyone's names :) I am sue if you hadn't already guessed!!

Leanne and Isabella - nearly the start of your cycles now, you must be very excited :happydance: Will you be testing before Xmas?

Yasmeen - hope your jab goes ok tonight, I did mine myself but felt better when oh was there. He drew up the menopur for me as I found that quite hard.

Sarah - how's the dreaded 2ww going??? I think if you've had cramps and no Af arrived yet it's a good sign for implantation. Keep strong, got everything crossed for you. :baby:

Jane - I was very stressed too, try to stay away from google if you can, I was making myself sick with worry at first and the googling was making it worse. I found the first tri board on here a bit stressful as well so stayed away from that. Your scan will be here b4 you know it. Have you got any symptoms yet?

Cvaeh - how you feeling? I had the pineapple core pulped with a bit of juice in a glass. Hope your embie is snuggling in tight. xx

Laura - can't believe you are 18 weeks already!!! I am 12 weeks now, it's a relief but am still stressing a bit :wacko:

Hi to everyone else and lots of baby dust to you all :dust: xx

hi sue i think my test day will fall just after Christmas which is good coz don't really want to test before Christmas will be scared too! xxx

QUOTE=susiesue;13638173]Hello girls, it's lovely to hear everyone's names :) I am sue if you hadn't already guessed!!

Hi to everyone else and lots of baby dust to you all :dust: xx[/QUOTE]

Morning girls.

Well the cramsp have eased right off and its just the occasional twinge now so i am thinking maybe it was implantation... as the dates work out exactly... aah im scared of being too positive but dont want to be negative anymore and its hard to find a happy medium.. guess i will know one way or the other by Halloween hopefully. I am super nervous but want to know either way as the result is what it is xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->