IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

Cvaeh- I got just 2 eggs an one of those resulted in our perfect lil embie so you have TONS of chance of getting to transfer ;-) get some rest and best of luck for tomorrow xxx

Cvaeh-5 eggs gives you a really good chance of success! Don't panic, there isn't anything wrong with them, they're the perfect ones, hence why they were injected!
Will be thinking of you tomorrow xx

Hi everyone, busy day on here today.

Nici - try not to be disheartened about your scan, lots of people need to stimm for few extra days it's not unusual. I wasn't ready at first scan but by second one all was fine and follies had grown loads. They didn't up my dose either so with the extra menopur you should have a good chance. Fingers crossed for you sweetie :flower:

Cveah - I really feel for you and know how worried you must be. Try and stay positive as there is still a very good chance you will get your precious embie. I only had 3 fertilise out of 11 and was out of my mind but ended up with 2 embies, then a bfp. This thread proves miracles happen. Am crossing fingers for your eggies x

Jane - the wait for scans is soooo hard I know how you feel. I had one at 5 weeks due to bleeding but still worried everyday! Got my last one at HC on wed, I should be 12 weeks on Friday but i still get anxious. It's understandable after all we've been through to get here. :baby:

Africa - the dreaded 2ww is sooo hard but sounds like you coping well. I have such a good feeling but I know what an emotional rollercoaster it is for you. Xx

Hello to everyone else and have a lovely evening xx

Hi

had my egg collection today and very worried. they managed to get nine eggs buy only five of them were any good to be injected and with our track record of fertilisation i don't think things look to good for us. all we can do is hope and pray.

cvaeh- 5 eggs hunny is brill! dnt worry bout it u have just as much of a chance of this working as anyone else!! stay strong hun!!! grow embies grow!! xxx sending u tonnes of babydust! ++++++++++++++ xxx

Everything crossed for u, grow embies grow!!!

:flower:

Hi

had my egg collection today and very worried. they managed to get nine eggs buy only five of them were any good to be injected and with our track record of fertilisation i don't think things look to good for us. all we can do is hope and pray.

Cveah try not to be too upset, 5 is a good number. I have got everything crossed for you and Nici and i will also so be saying that extra special little prayer for you and the rest of the gang.

AFM - i seem to be getting a lot of cramping as though AF is about to arrive do you get that on buserelin? Becasue i got my AF early (on day 23 the day i was meant to start my the injections) they told me to take the injections and i wont get an AF like everyone else. Im a lilttle worried that the dreaded witch might make an appearance again. Im getting all the classic signs of AF. Is that normal? :shrug:

Hi girls hope everyone is well?
Cvaeh and nici I have everthing crossed 4 u,good luck Xx
Africa,how u r u feeling hun? Xx

Babydust- I got AF whist on burserlin and its normal to so dont worry. You need to get af really so you can have a nice thin womb lining to start stimming x

Del- I am not too bad just nervous as hell! lol. I am full of cold today and congested and also still having minor twinges and feel exhausted an bloated so praying all good signs!
How are u doing? x

well it wasn't brilliant news for us this morning. i'm still trying to get my head round what is going wrong. only one out of the mature eggs managed to fertilize. we're just hoping and praying that it divides and is good enough to transfer tomorrow. please keep praying for us x xx

Just my luck that AF came early, i really hope my lining is nice and thin and the fact that AF came early does not mess everything up.

well it wasn't brilliant news for us this morning. i'm still trying to get my head round what is going wrong. only one out of the mature eggs managed to fertilize. we're just hoping and praying that it divides and is good enough to transfer tomorrow. please keep praying for us x xx

Keep strong, the one that has fertilise sounds like a little fighter. I really hope it contiues fighting and growing strong

Cvaeh-fingers firmly crossed for you, really hope it's a strong one. So far so good xxx

Cvaeh- Your lil embie is a fighter just like mine is so hang in there!
I hope all goes well tomorrow an you have ur lil miracle to transfer like we did x

babydust- Should not be a prob for you if u bleed again u will have a thin enough lining and if its not dont worry, they will just dr u for a few more days x

AFM- This 2ww is soooo hard! i was calm and now im so scared of the result. I felt so positive this morning and now im thinking it has not worked! i am losing the plot! lol.
I really cant wait for OTD so we know one way or the other as i want to know if i should be overjoyed and buying pregnancy mags or if i should be downing a btl of wine to drown my sorrows an then look at next steps. It is torture wanting something so much more than anything and its the main thing we have no control over :-( xxx

Hey ladies!!!

Well went in for second scan and i am cooked!!! we are only looking at 3 eggs maximum tho so really really gutted about this!!! :cry:
The dr i saw was lovely and he said that next time (if i needed a second cycle) then they would put me on 6 vials of menopur rather than the 3!!
Gonna try and stay positive tho and i know its quality rather than quantity its just that now there is hardly any room for error!!!!! YIKES!!!!!!!
I am booked in for egg collection Friday at 11 and if any of the lil blighters fertilise then transfer on Monday!!
They never mentioned the bum bullets to me tho and i forgot to ask!!! when do i start these??

AQ-try and keep positive lovely!!!! Am sure your lil beenie is nice and snug in there and he/she needs you not to stress to much!! :kiss:

Cvaeh-been thinking of you and hoping you have had some good news by now!!! :flower:

Hi to everyone else and thankyou all for the support and the kind words!!! Means lots!!!

Lots of love
xxxxx

Nici- 3 eggs is fine hun. Remember that we only got 2 and one of those is our perfect lil embie ;-) its suprising how many women are having such a poor response to menopur tho this mth... wonder if its a dodgy batch? does seem very odd. That is you and me and around 5 other women within a wk that have had such a low amount of follies... ah well we will never knw. As long as u get your embie thats all that counts :) x

Cvaeh- How are things? have u had the call yet? i hope all is ok x

xxx

Hi I'm new:) last year we had our 1st cycle of ICSI, then we had a FET in May this year. A now we have 2nd FEt. I had 3 day embroyo transfer on last Wednesday with 2 embroyo(6&8cell)
I am very nervous because if it doesn't work we'll have to start all treatment over again. WE don't have any more frozen embryo.
Best of luck to you all and just pray and believe that you are pregnant

Hi I'm new:) last year we had our 1st cycle of ICSI, then we had a FET in May this year. A now we have 2nd FEt. I had 3 day embroyo transfer on last Wednesday with 2 embroyo(6&8cell)
I am very nervous because if it doesn't work we'll have to start all treatment over again. WE don't have any more frozen embryo.
Best of luck to you all

Welcome Majka and good luck with FET.
We only got 2 eggs and one fertilised which is our embie so we would have to go through the whole thing again if we arent 1st time blessed :-( xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->