IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

Africa & Laura - no, I've not had that at all. Totally not interested. Think it's cos I'm still so bloated that I feel vile! xx

Nici that is great news, grow little one grow!!!

Help!!!..... im having a panic. The clocks go back tonight so what time do i inject tomorrow? I do it at 9pm everyday so does that mean i have to do it at 10pm from tomorrow? It just hit me this evening when my sister mentioned it.

Hi yasmeen

i'm having the same trauma with my pessaries. i usually do them seven and seven and not sure how much keeping to time matters. we worked it out that we would have to do them an hour earlier coz clocks go back. that means i'll have to set my clock for six so its really seven. don't rely on me but think you'll need to inject an hour before you usually do. i maybe wrong so if you work it out let me know x x x

Yeah your right i have to inject an hour earlier. Im thinking of not adusting my watch and continue to inject at 9pm according to my watch.

Great news Nicci - grow lil embie!

Africa: everything crossed for you testing tomorrow!!

Hello to everyone else :wave:

AFM: still counting down until my next appointment on the 8th November - not too long now - hopefully then get the go ahead then on to PIE (finally)

good luck for test day tomoz sarah!!!!!!!!! fingerz and toes crossed!!! praying lots that u get ur BFP!!!!!!!!! ++++++++++++++ sending lots of lucky babydust! +++++++++++ xxx

Africa & Laura - no, I've not had that at all. Totally not interested. Think it's cos I'm still so bloated that I feel vile! xx

Me neither!! I was not interested at all!! Don't worry about not getting symptoms yet, I had zero until about 7+ weeks. Never been sick, just nausea. Good luck for your scan next week x :baby:

Hi Yasmeen and Ellen - don't worry too much about the times, I never stuck rigidly to them, my buserelin was always later at weekend, as I did mine when I woke up, and pessaries I did roughly the same time but sometimes an hour late. Nurses at HC told me that was fine.

Sarah - lots and lots and lots and lots and lots of luck and babydust for tomorrow, thinking of you :dust:

Nici - good luck for transfer hunnie, hope your little embie is nice and strong :hugs:

Hi to everyone else xx

Thanks girls.
Do u think tomorrows result will be pretty accurate? i mean if i get a bfn tomorrow will i still have a chance of a bfp on OTD? Im getting scared now but have to do it as im really climbing the walls here xxx

Hi girls,how's everyone doing? It's very busy on here,lots going on!
Nici,great news about your little embryo,good luck with the transfer x
Cvaeh and Africa,how's the 2ww going? It's soooo tough isn't it! Good luck with your test 2moz africa,I really hope u get a positive. How many days early r u testing? X
Babydust,how r u feeling? Injections going well? X
Susie and laura,hope u and the little ones are well x
Melbram,not long 4 u now hun x

Hi to everyone else x

Hi Del.
Well im testing tomorrow but OTD is not till 3rd Nov so i know its a little early but i will be 11dp2dt so hoping for something if we have been blessed of course.
How are u doing? xxx

Hi everyone

Del - I am watching out for every symptom but haven't spotted anything out of the ordinary. I'm pretty bloated from the progesterone and that is it. I really hope if works for us. I have decided to take the week off work to give it the best chance of working for us.

Sarah - Good luck testing tomorrow. I hope you get a BFP!

Nic - Good luck with your transfer. Hope your little embie has grown into a nice strong day 3 embie for you.

Hello to everyone else x xxxxxx xx

Hi ladies, can I join in the tread please? I am also having treatment at Liverpool women's and was seen by Mr Kingsland, he even did my EC which is rare apparently!!! I had ET yesterday so currently on 2ww. This is my first go at IVF due to endo.

I had 2x4 cell embryos transferred and I had to insist on this, how many were you allowed transferred and what was the quality of your embies? I'm a little paranoid that my embies aren't the strongest!!! 2ww has started!!
Good luck to everyone. Xxxxxx

I'm doing well thanks Africa! Feeling much more positive,bring on the 4th round! Won't give up on my dream. I'll keep everything crossed 4 u hun,good luck with the test,will pop in 2moz. to see how u got on xx
Cvaeh, take it easy and relax hun,hope your dream comes true xx

Welcome Jan,good luck with your 2ww. I had 2 good quality embryos put back with my last two attempts and one with my first round X

Hi ladies, can I join in the tread please? I am also having treatment at Liverpool women's and was seen by Mr Kingsland, he even did my EC which is rare apparently!!! I had ET yesterday so currently on 2ww. This is my first go at IVF due to endo.

I had 2x4 cell embryos transferred and I had to insist on this, how many were you allowed transferred and what was the quality of your embies? I'm a little paranoid that my embies aren't the strongest!!! 2ww has started!!
Good luck to everyone. Xxxxxx

Hello and welcome Jan! xxx

Me neither!! I was not interested at all!! Don't worry about not getting symptoms yet, I had zero until about 7+ weeks. Never been sick, just nausea. Good luck for your scan next week x :baby:

Awww u luck girly not having sickness haha! im gunna have it all the way thru methinks!!! not bothered tho its well worth it hehe! xxx

Hi ladies just wanted to pop in and say Hi to a few familiar faces as I have been MIA for a good while.

Aq wishing you the best of luck tomorrow I hope you get that well deserved BFP xxxx

Hi to everyone else at whatever stage of this cruel game you are at xxxx

Well AFM as a few of you will remember my 1st 2 self funded cycles at LWH did not go to well and as I wasn't totally happy with my treatment we decided to try another clinic.
I started at Care in Manchester on the 1st September on a donor cycle, So here I am in the 2 week wait slowly feeling the desperation and despair kick in !!!!
AQ who would have thought we would be on the 2ww at the same time I am exactly 1 week behind you.

Hope everyone is well and coping as bst as possible xxxx

Hi ladies just wanted to pop in and say Hi to a few familiar faces as I have been MIA for a good while.

Aq wishing you the best of luck tomorrow I hope you get that well deserved BFP xxxx

Hi to everyone else at whatever stage of this cruel game you are at xxxx

Well AFM as a few of you will remember my 1st 2 self funded cycles at LWH did not go to well and as I wasn't totally happy with my treatment we decided to try another clinic.
I started at Care in Manchester on the 1st September on a donor cycle, So here I am in the 2 week wait slowly feeling the desperation and despair kick in !!!!
AQ who would have thought we would be on the 2ww at the same time I am exactly 1 week behind you.

Hope everyone is well and coping as bst as possible xxxx

awwww hello hunny!! not saw u on here for a while!!!! yey congrats on being PUPO hun!!!! wishing u the best of luck hunny!!!! sending lots of babydust!!!!!!!!!++++++++++++++ xxx

Hi everyone i'm feeling a bit worried today as i've started to have some sharp pains on my right hand side. i get these every month a week before my period shows up so i'm really worried now. i'm going to have to hope and pray even more now. jan- i had one four cell transferred coz i only had one. they said it was grade two. did they say what grade yours was? bug- how have you found care manchester? i've not had much success in my last two cycles and don't think it has been anyones fault but wondered if a change would help if it doesn't work this time! still hope our little miracle embryo sticks. del- when will you be trying again? are you sticking with the women's? hello to everyone else x x x

Hi everyone i'm feeling a bit worried today as i've started to have some sharp pains on my right hand side. i get these every month a week before my period shows up so i'm really worried now. i'm going to have to hope and pray even more now. jan- i had one four cell transferred coz i only had one. they said it was grade two. did they say what grade yours was? bug- how have you found care manchester? i've not had much success in my last two cycles and don't think it has been anyones fault but wondered if a change would help if it doesn't work this time! still hope our little miracle embryo sticks. del- when will you be trying again? are you sticking with the women's? hello to everyone else x x x

hi hunny, try not to worry to much about pains and cramps hunny! they can be a good sign to, stay positive and relax!!! hope u get ur BFP hunny, sending tonnes of sticky babydust!!++++++++++++++ xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->