IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

Thanks for support girls x

Nici- Congrats on being pupo and welcome to the madness that is the 2ww! x

Cvaeh- your embie will be fine! The human race would never of got as far as it has if sudden movement can stop a embie attaching ;-) x

Well i wiped earlier and got a tiny bit of brown blood but nothing now. Having mild cramps again and feel bit sick so af must be lurking as 11dp2dt is too late for implantation isnt it? Im off to bed soon as i am exhausted with all the anxious waiting and dh is doing my head in asking every hr if iv had pain or bleeding as he is in work! lol xxx

i tested again and got a bfn clear as anything and then i went the toilet and af had started :-( :-( bit of brown blood and a few little clots so dh and i are devastated and have been crying together all morning. I know it would of been very lucky to get pregnant 1st cycle but i prayed with all my heart that we would be blessed as we longed for some joy after all the heartbreak. I am utterly heartbroken today xxx

That really does suck AQ... I think what you have done is send your mum a little someone to keep her company... that is not meant to be trite but meant with all my heart... Try and smile through the tears because you'll know they are not ALONE... look after yourself and take time to grieve.... many hugs and kisses to you and your DH...

louisa

So sorry to hear that sarah. sending you lots of hugs x x x x

hi everyone.

sarah- i have been thinking of you all morning. how did the test go?

i've woke up this morning and did my bum pellet and about an hour later i had a really dodge stomach. i just had to go. i am worried i will have absorbed the pellet even though they say thirty mins. i think it's either a bug or reaction to pellet. has anyone else experienced this when on the cyclogest?

xxxc

Hi cvaeh i had this on Sunday really bad, its gotta be the cyclogest! i used to do both rectually but now do one of each and haven't had it since! hope you feel better soon xxx

africaqueen sending you love and big hugs xx
I did my test yesterday and repeated again today and got a bfn.
I called to clinic to arrange a meeting. Just now i want know if I will be need to pay for second treatment or it will be for nhs.

Africa Queen - am really sorry to hear your awful news. How are you feeling now? Have you spoken to HC? What was their advice?

Nici and Cvaeh - hope you're bearing up with the wait!

xxx

Don't give up Africa Queen!!!!!
It is my first message here, I was reading this forum throughout all my IVF cycle.
I am 34, DH 37, TTC for 4 years. We had our EC on the same day as Africa. They collected 9 eggs, 4 fertilised, 2 didn't develop well, so on Friday 21st October they transfered 2 lovely embryos (12 and 7 cells). Last Friday I started to bleed. :cry: Few spots - dark brown with some clots. Since Saturday evening I started to bleed clear bright red (read in the Internet that It's not good at all) but it does not look like my period. I am still bleeding s little bit now, no change. I did tests on Sunday and Monday - negative. Saturday was a terrible day, I was crying :cry: without any stop. My DH was so suportive and said to me don't give up. I am bleeding for the fourth day but we still have a little hope. WE STILL BELIEVE!!!! MY OTD - 3 November. Didn't make a test today, will try tomorrow. I can understand that it is hard but don't give up Africa!!!!!

Welcome Denisia :)

I have just read that implantation be anything between day 5 and 12, it takes HCG hormone a couple of days to show up and that is why they say to test on day 14.

I really hope that is the case for the both of you. :)

Denisia- Welcome and i am sorry u are having a rough time too and wish u all the best for OTD. I do prayer for a miracle from all this myself but my pma is rock bottom at the moment x

Babydust- would that be 10-12 days AFTER transfer or after egg collection? i pray we still have our miracle coming but it would take a complete miracle now... x

Hi to everyone else. Well this morning i had some brown blood and 2 tiny clots and then a few hrs later more brown(sorry tmi) stringy stuff on tissue and now when iv been the loo its completely clear... i am not going to kid myself tho as i am 12dp2dt today so 14dpo and im pretty sure the bleeding aside that the test would of shown some sort of positive by now if we had been blessed? i am very sad today and so is dh so i would give anything for a miracle xxx

That is AFTER transfer day, you could be implanting now. Just hang in there hun, dont stress yourself out because if it is implanting then the little one needs you to be strong :bodyb:

I truly pray so Yasmeen. I will keep some hope intill OTD. Thanks for the pma xxx

Africa,thinking of u hun. I know how u are feeling and what u r going through. sending u a big hug Xxx

sarah dnt give up just yet hunny!!!! it can still be a bfp just wait until otd!!! im still praying 4 u hunny xxx FX +++++++++++++ xxx

Thanks Laura. Cramps are getting stronger so not too hopeful but i am praying im wrong and we get our miracle xxx

Hiya Sarah

Desperately gutted for you, I kept checking to see if you were successful or not willing you on. Take care of yourself, to grieve.

A lady I know who was unsuccessful on her first cycle told me that they better understand why IVF/ICSI didnt work first time, which will help for next time.

I know it's really early for you to think about but if this is indeed AF and you try again and do a FET will you insist again on two embryos? I remember you wanting two but it all depends doesn't it.

Hugs xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->