IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

Jan- welcome! i responded to your other post too ;-) x

Cvaeh- Dont lose hope yet! its still early days and most women who get a bfp have period pains and sharp cramps etc so hang in there. I asked what grade our embie was and we were told a 4. x

Bugs- Aah lovely to see u back here! i often wondered about you. I pray we both get our bfps and have a new year full of joy to look forward to x

Hiya Laura, Melbram, Susie, Nici, Foxey, Del and gang x

AFM- I am sooo nervous about testing tomorrow! dh is back from work very early so im going to do it then. Eeeeek! xxx

Welcome and jan and hi to the rest on the gang. Happy haloween people :witch:

Cveah, hang in there honey it could be implantation pains. My sis told me she got period pains as though AF is coming throughout both her pregnancy. I dont no if that was good or bad cuz she was in labour for a full 15mins and she said the pain was just like really bad period pains. She had no time to take anything for the pain and her DH missed the birth. Her second pregnancy she was in labour an hour and had paracetomol. Knowing my luck i will be in labour for days and have every form of pain relief under the sun, making up for what she didnt use.

Anyways enough of me babbling on Sarah have you pee'd yet?

Hi everyone

Hope you're all well.

Sarah, any news??

Lots of luck with et Nicki.

Hi to everyone else

:flower:

hi everyone.

sarah- i have been thinking of you all morning. how did the test go?

i've woke up this morning and did my bum pellet and about an hour later i had a really dodge stomach. i just had to go. i am worried i will have absorbed the pellet even though they say thirty mins. i think it's either a bug or reaction to pellet. has anyone else experienced this when on the cyclogest?

xxxc

Hi Ellen, hope you're ok, i havent started my bum pellets yet so im not sure but i think you're right and sounds like a side effect.

:flower:

Im so happy dh got the afternoon off on wednesday to come to the injection appointment with me. I want him to see how its done incase i chicken out and need him to do it for me. He just tells work his wife has a hospital appointment and books it as holiday but i do wonder what they think as its the second one now and there will be 2 more he def has to attend. His boss said let them know if he needs extra support but they have no clue what is going on.
How does your dh's or partners deal with the work situ and attending appointments, does their work place mind?

My dh is self employed so i dont have much of a problem. My only issue is that he does nights and so swapping shifts around can be a problem. I had to book my hospital appointments off at holiday at my work place as there is nothing for women going through ivf. Iv been signed off until xmas so i can save all my holidays and take them all in the summer

Hi ladies HAPPY HALLOWEEN :witch:

Thanks everyone for all your lovely lovely kind words and for thinking of me!!! :cloud9:
I am gettin quite nervous now and want my embie back where it belongs!! I am worried about what they will tell me at the hosp as regards to grading and am hoping the transfer will be smooth and it goes right where it should be.

I have also been having slight cramps and hoping that its just due to egg collection and nothing else!?!?!?!
Roll on 3pm!!!!

Sarah-Any news hunni?? have been thinking of you all morning!! xxx :flower:

Babies-good luck for Wednesday hunni!! Its a breeze honestly!! My OH told his work everything and they are really good and let him have time off when he needs it. Apart from today!!! He has a really important meeting to go to and cant get out of it so am on me own for transfer! Aww well!!! xxx :wacko:

Cvaeh- I wouldnt worry hunni i think that pellet will be well absorbed by then! I had to do mine in Sefton Park last nite!!! Mortified!!! hahaha :haha: Went to watch the Lantern Parade and realised just in time that it was time so me and OH had to hide behind a tree whilst i put it wher it should go!! hahaha!!!! xxx

Hi to Laura, Del, Jane, Susie, Melbram, Foxy, Bugs and anyone i have forgotten!!

Lots of love
xxxxx

Afternoon ladies, Ive spent the past 20 minutes trying to catch up with the thread as it manic on here now. Im glad things are progressing so much for everyone.

Well my names Natalie, prefer Nat and im 27, 3 days over due but possibly in the starts of labour now. Been showing signs for the past 3 days since my due date so im hoping ill have some more news in the next couple of days.
I cant believe how quick the last 9 months has gone and really hope my success story helps everyone else keep positive. I know i reached some lows thru out treatment.

Africa hope u get ur bfp, Laura goodluck at ur 20 week scan. everyone else good luck and keep thinking positive. hopefully next time i post i will be to announce my new arrival :) xxxxx

good luck nici hope all goes well with transfer xxx

QUOTE=nicijones;13693304]Hi ladies HAPPY HALLOWEEN :witch:
s
Thanks everyone for all your lovely lovely kind words and for thinking of me!!! :cloud9:
I am gettin quite nervous now and want my embie back where it belongs!! I am worried about what they will tell me at the hosp as regards to grading and am hoping the transfer will be smooth and it goes right where it should be.

I have also been having slight cramps and hoping that its just due to egg collection and nothing else!?!?!?!
Roll on 3pm!!!!

Sarah-Any news hunni?? have been thinking of you all morning!! xxx :flower:

Babies-good luck for Wednesday hunni!! Its a breeze honestly!! My OH told his work everything and they are really good and let him have time off when he needs it. Apart from today!!! He has a really important meeting to go to and cant get out of it so am on me own for transfer! Aww well!!! xxx :wacko:

Cvaeh- I wouldnt worry hunni i think that pellet will be well absorbed by then! I had to do mine in Sefton Park last nite!!! Mortified!!! hahaha :haha: Went to watch the Lantern Parade and realised just in time that it was time so me and OH had to hide behind a tree whilst i put it wher it should go!! hahaha!!!! xxx

Hi to Laura, Del, Jane, Susie, Melbram, Foxy, Bugs and anyone i have forgotten!!

Lots of love
xxxxx[/QUOTE]

:bfn::shrug: I will test again up till OTD now and pray we have a late implanter but highly doubtful at this stage. Sorry no personals. I am worn out today with emotions xxx

:bfn::shrug: I will test again up till OTD now and pray we have a late implanter but highly doubtful at this stage. Sorry no personals. I am worn out today with emotions xxx[/QUOD

Dont be disheartened yet, they give u a test date for a reason, i know its hard but its best to wait until the date they give u. fingers crossed u get ur bfp in a few days hun. thinking of u xxxxx

Awww Sarah hun I'm so sorry it wasn't better news today :hugs: I know there is not a lot I can say to make it better but foxey is right about the OTD, it does depend on timing of implantation and how fast your hcg rises. Someone in my work got 5 bfn's after her Af was due before she got a bfp. Try and keep strong, it's not over till it's over. Lots of love xxx

hi everyone.

sarah- i have been thinking of you all morning. how did the test go?

i've woke up this morning and did my bum pellet and about an hour later i had a really dodge stomach. i just had to go. i am worried i will have absorbed the pellet even though they say thirty mins. i think it's either a bug or reaction to pellet. has anyone else experienced this when on the cyclogest?

xxxc

Yeah my tummy was really off, the side effects are horrible. I had what you are describing. If you do them up the bum they are absorbed quick so try not to worry x

Sarah - :hug: :hugs: :hugs: :hug:

Afm- I am now PUPO with a lovely 8 cell embie!!!! :cloud9: Feel very surreal at the moment and just gonna rest rest rest!!!

Hi to all the ladies!!

Lots of love
xxx

Africa: sorry to hear that - i will keep everything crossed that you get your BFP in the comming days :hug::dust:

Congrats Nici :happydance:

Hi everyone

sarah - So sorry to hear it wasn't good news for you today. But you are three days early and a lot can change in that time. Try to keep positive and focus on testing OTD.

Nic - Thats fantastic news. Sounds like you have a nice strong embie on board.

I am really annoyed with myself. I think I've stopped my embie implanting. I was lying down and got up really quickly to answer the phone and I felt a stretch low down and on the side. has anyone else had this or heard of anyone that has stopped implantation or done damage???

Africa,I'm keeping my fingers crossed 4 u hun,there's still hope xx

Nici,congrats hun,good luck with your 2ww xx

Cvaeh,how r things with u today? I'm hoping to start treatment again in june/July,lots if tests to be done first. Xx

Foxey,not long 4 u now! Exiting! Xx

Hi to the rest of the gang,hope ur all well x

Sarah - be strong and wait until OTD.

Nici that is great news, put ur feet up and let the little one snuggle up.

Sarah tons of :hugs: i have heard so many stories of a stark negative turning into a positive in a day or so. Everything crossed for uuu. :hugs:

Nici thats such great news, Tons of embie dust :dust::dust::dust:

Hi to everyone else :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"