IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

Hi everyone

Hope you're all well.

Hugs Sarah, i have everything crossed for u.

Lots of luck Jasmeen with your base line scan.

Afm, injection appointment today and first one tomorrow, its finally starting :happydance:

Hugs to all. :hugs:

Lozmo- We only had the 1 embryo that was transferred so no FET for us. Have to go through whole cycle again :-( we would of insisted on 2 embies being transferred but as we had only 1 we didnt get a choice sadly. I am praying that if this is definitely over that we can get more eggs and embies next time so we have more chance of succsess x

Babies- Good luck at your injection appt today and yay for starting tomorrow! are u going to be doing the jabs yourself? x

AFM- Well the cramps have stopped, there is nothing on the tissue when i wipe but still got a very clear BFN this morning and OTD is tomorrow so not holding much hope but still a tiny bit i guess. This whole thing is mental torture and to know i have to endure it all over again is a depressing thought :-( xxx

Thank u!!! i think i will be doing them myself but as dh is coming to the appointment i have a safety net incase i chicken out and want him to do them haha.
Will just be glad to get started, did you get many side effects during the down reg?

Lozmo- We only had the 1 embryo that was transferred so no FET for us. Have to go through whole cycle again :-( we would of insisted on 2 embies being transferred but as we had only 1 we didnt get a choice sadly. I am praying that if this is definitely over that we can get more eggs and embies next time so we have more chance of succsess x

Babies- Good luck at your injection appt today and yay for starting tomorrow! are u going to be doing the jabs yourself? x

AFM- Well the cramps have stopped, there is nothing on the tissue when i wipe but still got a very clear BFN this morning and OTD is tomorrow so not holding much hope but still a tiny bit i guess. This whole thing is mental torture and to know i have to endure it all over again is a depressing thought :-( xxx

Good plan!
I actually got very few side effects during dr. I had the odd hot flush and mild headaches from time to time but main thing was feeling exhausted. xxx

Hi.
i didn't get many symptoms from down regulating. i got the off hot flush like sarah said but nothing else.

this two week wait is driving me mad. i feel like i'm living my life in a little box. one minute i think yes its worked, the next i think as if it would happen to us. the only symptoms i've had could be down to the Progesterone. i've been exhausted but had that since et. i've had the odd twinge and kind of fluttering in my womb area (not sure whether it was wind as i've been so gassy). i've had a bit of a dodgy stomach twice and i'm do hungry all the time. my boobs have been sore on the sides for the last fee days. i feel a mess really but it would all be worth it if i got a bfp.

yasmeen - hope you baseline scan went okay.

africa - i still have hope for you and sending you lots of hugs xxx

hiya babies how did your injection appointment go? did the nurse inject your first one? only nine days til i can finally get started. finally told work today about our journey so i feel a wait has been lifted just hope they are understanding with it all. how does your work react to the time.you need to take for appointments. Im a teaching assistant in a secondary school and were not allowed to hook time off so will have to see how it goes. anyway hope you are well

africa-im so truly sorry for you can't.offer any advice at all i just hope you've got a lovely support network to help you thinking of you xxx

QUOTE=babies7777;13731186]Hi everyone

Hope you're all well.

Afm, injection appointment today and first one tomorrow, its finally starting :happydance:

Hugs to all. :hugs:[/QUOTE]

Hi ladies, baseline scan was fine and started my menopur today. There is so much faffing with the menopur. Got another scan next tuesday and then another one on friday. Egg collection will be wc 14th. I cant believe its all systems go.

How was your drugs appointment babies? Hope it went well

Hi ladies, baseline scan was fine and started my menopur today. There is so much faffing with the menopur. Got another scan next tuesday and then another one on friday. Egg collection will be wc 14th. I cant believe its all systems go.

Hi Everyone. I am absolutely confused. This morning I did a test – Positive!!!!! First time in my life I had two lines!!!! It was the best day ever for us, after work I did a test again (silly me) – Negative. The positive test was with a test kit that can detect up to 4 days before a due period, and the second test only on or after the day. I hope that is the reason for the difference, but I am absolutely confused and hoping that first test was right.

It went really well thanks, she showed me how to draw it up and how to inject but didnt actually do it as my first one isnt due till tomorrow. I feel much better about doing it now though. She also said at the baseline scan they will show me how to do the menopur so its not info overload all at once. They give you a booklet to keep which has all your dates for appointments etc and gives you more info on each stage which is really useful. We are just trying to figure out the best times to do the injections so it doesnt cause a problem. I said to dh its kinda like having a baby already planning your time to its schedule etc haha.
I dont have a problem but my dh has recently started a new job and we were worried about him booking time off but so far they have been ok. They dont know the reason just that he is attending appointments with me. I hope your work are understanding, it makes all the difference when you don't have to worry about it.
I will let you know how the first injection goes, i am bit nervous but think once the first one is done it will become routine.

:flower:

hiya babies how did your injection appointment go? did the nurse inject your first one? only nine days til i can finally get started. finally told work today about our journey so i feel a wait has been lifted just hope they are understanding with it all. how does your work react to the time.you need to take for appointments. Im a teaching assistant in a secondary school and were not allowed to hook time off so will have to see how it goes. anyway hope you are well

africa-im so truly sorry for you can't.offer any advice at all i just hope you've got a lovely support network to help you thinking of you xxx

QUOTE=babies7777;13731186]Hi everyone

Hope you're all well.

Hugs to all. :hugs:
[/QUOTE]

Hi Jasmeen, it went really well thanks. Dh was able to come with me so we both know how to do the injections. So glad your baseline scan went well and wont be long now till your egg collection, so exciting!!

Babies- Glad appt went well x

Danisia- Congrats on BFP! x

Babydust- Glad u have started stimms! all systems go now x

AFM- AF has arrived full force:cry: dh and i am just so upset. We needed this miracle so much after what we have endured so far but it was not meant to be. I will call the HC in the morning and let them know and then wait for FU appt. This journey is horrible and i wish all of u the very best. I will be away from the boards for a few days as i am too upset at the moment xxx

Hi Denisia - it's sounds like a bfp to me!! When is your OTD? It's very unusual to get a false positive. Your bfn would prob be due to you using diluted urine, if you are before your OTD a bfp would only show up on your first morning urine. Fingers crossed it's good news for you :baby:

Yasmeen - great news you have started stimms, praying for lots of lovely follies for you :flower:

Isabella - exciting that you are starting soon, here's hoping for Xmas bfp present :)

Ellen - hang on in there!!! 2ww is the hardest thing. When is your OTD? My boobs stopped hurting 1 week after et, then started to twinge again about 4 days before OTD. fingers crossed x

Nici - how's you and your 2ww???

Del - hi there and glad you doing ok. Am 13 weeks today, still have to pinch myself and am so worried all the time. You will get your miracle I am sure xx

Sarah - Sending you massive hugs and thinking about you :hugs:

Hi to everyone else and hope you are all ok xx

Hi Denisia - it's sounds like a bfp to me!! When is your OTD? It's very unusual to get a false positive. Your bfn would prob be due to you using diluted urine, if you are before your OTD a bfp would only show up on your first morning urine. Fingers crossed it's good news for you :baby:

Yasmeen - great news you have started stimms, praying for lots of lovely follies for you :flower:

Isabella - exciting that you are starting soon, here's hoping for Xmas bfp present :)

Ellen - hang on in there!!! 2ww is the hardest thing. When is your OTD? My boobs stopped hurting 1 week after et, then started to twinge again about 4 days before OTD. fingers crossed x

Nici - how's you and your 2ww???

Del - hi there and glad you doing ok. Am 13 weeks today, still have to pinch myself and am so worried all the time. You will get your miracle I am sure xx

Sarah - Sending you massive hugs and thinking about you :hugs:

Hi to everyone else and hope you are all ok xx

Glad you are ok, As for me... see above post:cry: xxx

AFM- AF has arrived full force:cry: dh and i am just so upset. We needed this miracle so much after what we have endured so far but it was not meant to be. I will call the HC in the morning and let them know and then wait for FU appt. This journey is horrible and i wish all of u the very best. I will be away from the boards for a few days as i am too upset at the moment xxx

thinking of u hunny! sending big hugs!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hugs::hugs: xxx

So so sorry, tons of :hugs: xx

hello ladies, just a quick one to say my son was born at 01.18 this morning, Riley came quite quickly for a first baby. he weighed 7'8 and were now at home. been up 36 hours and still awake on pure adrenaline. good luck ladies xxx

My OTD is Thursday (tomorrow). But if the test is negative tomorrow I will test again on Friday!
x

Huge congrats!!!! Cant wait to see pic of your little angel.

hello ladies, just a quick one to say my son was born at 01.18 this morning, Riley came quite quickly for a first baby. he weighed 7'8 and were now at home. been up 36 hours and still awake on pure adrenaline. good luck ladies xxx

Awwwww fab news foxey! Congrats! Hope ur well xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->