IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

Arr bless you Im really surprised no marks at all.i thought id be bruised. good luck for your scan on Friday Im weirdly looking forward to my baseline now! xxx

Thank u and good luck for u too. I had my baseline on a wednesday too.

:flower:

Arr bless you Im really surprised no marks at all.i thought id be bruised. good luck for your scan on Friday Im weirdly looking forward to my baseline now! xxx

Hi Everyone! Just a little update from me! Thanks for all your adivce its a great help and really prepares you.
We had the patient information on monday and it was great to finally be there and go through it! Our tests - blood etc are this wednesday so then i guess we just have to get the results and see someone. Im guessing this wont be before Christmas tho? my period arrived on sunday so i think my next one will be due around the 27th Dec - so maybe mid jan i might start? Wishful thinking i suppose, nothing ever goes to plan!

Hope everybody is doing fine x

had my baseline scan today everything is good to go for stimming i start tomorrow and have got 2 scans booked in for next yet and hopefully ec is on the 12th xxx

Yay thats great news, did they show u how to do the menopur? your having two scans? is it coz of the pcos?

Let me know how ur getting on with the stimms :thumbup:

had my baseline scan today everything is good to go for stimming i start tomorrow and have got 2 scans booked in for next yet and hopefully ec is on the 12th xxx

yeah the nurse showed us how to do the menopure Im on 3 vials, yeah its because of the pcos doesn't want me to over stim. will let you know after first one tomorrow. how are you finding them any side effects? xxx

I have found it fiddly to mix them but i just try and remain calm, im like to dh have i got it all out the bottle hee hee, he double checks otherwise i would be checking for ages. Symptoms i have had increased cm, bloating, pains and twinges in the ovaries. Hopefully that means there are eggies growing, fingers crossed.

yeah the nurse showed us how to do the menopure Im on 3 vials, yeah its because of the pcos doesn't want me to over stim. will let you know after first one tomorrow. how are you finding them any side effects? xxx

well had first one last night, went ok, hope your doing ok xxx

Hi everyone

Hope you're all ok.

I had my stimms scan this morning and i am ready for egg collection :happydance: I have 6 follicles, 5 on left, 1 one the right and egg collection is tuesday. I was hoping for a 5 day transfer but thats out now as they are closed on a sunday so now im keeping everything crossed for healthy eggs and swimmys to make great embies, fingers crossed.

Good luck for egg collection Isabella, hope everything goes well for you :hugs:

Hello to everyone else xx

Hi everyone

Hope you're all well.

Can anyone tell me if you took your trigger shot out of the fridge for a while before using it?

I asked the nurse if i should take it out and she just said it doesnt matter but i dunno i think it may be better at room temperture and not so cold.

Any advice, really appreciated.

Babies- I took my trigger shot out the fridge 15 mins before injecting it and it was fine. I didnt feel a thing ;-)
6 follies is good but just be prepared as i had 4 follies but we only got 2 eggs and only 1 fertilised but one is all it takes so good luck and i hope you get some healthy embies xxx

good luck tomorrow Isabella. what time do you go in? how all goes well xxx

Hi girls,hope ur all well,not been on for a while, I've been busy moving house! Talk about stress! Babies,good luck 2moz x
Africa,how are things with u? Not long untill your follow up now! x
Have I missed much in here? I've just had a quick look at th last few pages,it's been very quiet! x

Hi everyone

Hope you're all well.

Just a quick update, we got 5 eggs :happydance: keeping everything crossed they fertilise.

Hugs to all.

Lianne, good luck with ur scan tomorrow. :flower:

Babies- Wonderful news and i hope you get 5 embies on report call tomorrow x

Del- Im not too bad. Just plodding along and trying to cope with my grief and xmas coming up, but hoping the new year brings us new hope in the form of a BFP please god :) how r u? x

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->