IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

Hi everyone

Hope you're all ok.

We got our call!! they said that out of the 5, 4 were injected and 3 have fertilised :happydance: we are having a three day:happydance: transfer on friday, sooooooooooooooo excited :dance: but sad about the 2 that didnt make it. Fingers crossed our embies will keep safe and be snuggled back inside my womb on friday. :flower:

wow that's brilliant news Isabella really fantastic. Im back in on Friday too for my next scan. it went well this morning I've got 20 follies on my right and 18 on my left, might have to reduce the menopure! hope all goes well on Friday my fingers are crossed for you xxx

Thank uuuu we are soooooooooo excited :happydance: wow thats amazing!!! how are u feeling? tons of luck for friday too, any ideas when ur collection might be? :flower:

wow that's brilliant news Isabella really fantastic. Im back in on Friday too for my next scan. it went well this morning I've got 20 follies on my right and 18 on my left, might have to reduce the menopure! hope all goes well on Friday my fingers are crossed for you xxx

Thats brilliant babies good luck for Friday! I check this thread every day and you girls have helped me so much :hugs:

I'm going nuts sitting here on my own with this I'm 4dp5dt with one blasto on board and couldn't hold out any longer so I poas with FMU with a hospital (Clearview) tests which is 25 iu and I got a faint line :huh::shock:

I did not have to squint it's pretty clear its there but a bfn on an IC which is probably too early for them now anyway. So i went out and bought a Clearview dye theres a visible line on that too.

My trigger was 6000iu Ovitrelle on sat 26th Nov which is 12 days ago, I tested it out with ICs. My OTD is 14th Dec, 11dp5dt.

Symptoms have been sore boobs, darker areolas, really funny dogpoo taste in my mouth since yesterday, and light headedness, with strange pin prick twinges for a few day, but I put a lot of these down to the progesterone suppositories!! DH did think my boobs looked bigger yesterday but I shrugged him off.

Is it me could this be real???

Brilliant news babies,good luck wirh the transfer hun x
Africa,I'm not too bad thanks,trying 2 stay positive and hoping that we will be fourth time lucky! Xx

Hi girls - not been on here for a while so thought I'd pop in and see how you are all doing.
babies - great news on your little embryos - will keep my fingers crossed for Friday for you!
lozmo - fingers crossed for you too x

Lots more appointments coming up it seems - hope they all go well for you girls.

I am doing fine - bean is 12 weeks 1 day today and I had my NHS scan today. All good - is like a little jumping bean in there! I feel totally fine, which is so strange when I know there's something growing inside me!

IVF is amazing and I really hope it works for all of you very soon. Lots of love and chins up xxxx

Thank uuuu we are soooooooooo excited :happydance: wow thats amazing!!! how are u feeling? tons of luck for friday too, any ideas when ur collection might be? :flower:

Im feeling fine thanks just few aches in my sides but that's all so far. think my egg collection is going to be Monday but will know for certain on Friday when i have my scan. yours did so well 3 out of 5 fertilising hope we get to that stage xxx

I really hope u get to this stage too, i feel soooooooooooooooooooo lucky as only 4 were injected with swimmys, not sure why the 5th wasnt but will ask on fri so for 3 out of 4 to fertilise im over the moon. Keeping everything crossed for friday for us both xx

Im feeling fine thanks just few aches in my sides but that's all so far. think my egg collection is going to be Monday but will know for certain on Friday when i have my scan. yours did so well 3 out of 5 fertilising hope we get to that stage xxx

Thank u Jane and huge congrats to u for 12 weeks!!!

:flower:

Hi girls - not been on here for a while so thought I'd pop in and see how you are all doing.
babies - great news on your little embryos - will keep my fingers crossed for Friday for you!
lozmo - fingers crossed for you too x

Lots more appointments coming up it seems - hope they all go well for you girls.

I am doing fine - bean is 12 weeks 1 day today and I had my NHS scan today. All good - is like a little jumping bean in there! I feel totally fine, which is so strange when I know there's something growing inside me!

IVF is amazing and I really hope it works for all of you very soon. Lots of love and chins up xxxx

Fantastic news babies :happydance: everything crossed for you for a :bfp:

Lanny that's great news when is your EC?

Jane - 12 weeks time has flown by!

hello to everyone else hope you are all doing well and getting ready for 2012 and our :bfp:

Afm waiting for appointment on Monday with Dr Lewis to go through OH's SA then hopefully all systems go for the New Year!

Hi girls :flower:

Babies that's fab news, I had three fertilise so am thinking it's a lucky number :baby: Hope all goes well and your embies are little fighters :hugs:

Lanny your scan sounds promising so fingers crossed for your ec very soon :flower:

Melbram I hope you get your appointment through and fingers crossed for your 2012 bfp :baby:

Hi del and Africa, hope you ladies are doing ok, am praying for a very positive 2012 for you, bring on the bfp's!!

Lozmo - good luck, I hope it's your bfp hun, I had sore boobs too, they stopped about a week after the trigger then started again about 5 days before otd.

Jane - wow 12 weeks bet you are soooo chuffed. I agree ivf is amazing and I just really hope that all the ladies on here get there dreams :hugs:
I have my 20 week scan next week, time is flying, got a bump now, nothing
fits!! Still won't relax though till bubs is safely out with me.

Lots of love and hugs to everyone xxx :hugs:

Thank uuuu, i really hope its a lucky number too, Wow ur 20 weeks!!! that has flown by, soooooooo happy for u :flower:

Hi girls :flower:

Babies that's fab news, I had three fertilise so am thinking it's a lucky number :baby: Hope all goes well and your embies are little fighters :hugs:

Lanny your scan sounds promising so fingers crossed for your ec very soon :flower:

Melbram I hope you get your appointment through and fingers crossed for your 2012 bfp :baby:

Hi del and Africa, hope you ladies are doing ok, am praying for a very positive 2012 for you, bring on the bfp's!!

Lozmo - good luck, I hope it's your bfp hun, I had sore boobs too, they stopped about a week after the trigger then started again about 5 days before otd.

Jane - wow 12 weeks bet you are soooo chuffed. I agree ivf is amazing and I just really hope that all the ladies on here get there dreams :hugs:
I have my 20 week scan next week, time is flying, got a bump now, nothing
fits!! Still won't relax though till bubs is safely out with me.

Lots of love and hugs to everyone xxx :hugs:

Del- Yes lets hope 4th time lucky for you x

Babies- Great news on embies! are u having 1 or 2 transferred? GL for transfer x

Lozmo- I would test again in few days an if a line that you see without squinting, take that as a early bfp ;-) GL x

Jane- Yay on 12wk milestone! glad all is well and yes IVF is amazing if it works... lol x

Susie- Oh my 20wks! cant believe how fast that has gone! so glad all is well x

Hi to everyone else x

AFM- Got FU appt next thursday and praying they have a better action plan for next time around. Really hope they dont suggest donor eggs as that is not a route we would take so it would be game over for us if thats the case. Im trying to be positive tho as we did get 1 top grade embie so hopefully more meds an more eggs xxx

Tons of luck for ur scan Lianne :flower:

Laura hope u and baba are doing well.

Hi to everyone else.

:flower:

hiya thanks all went well with scan some big follies around 16 17 and 18 egg collection Tuesday. how did you get on today at transfer? xxx

hey ladies hope ur all well. Been a hectic and scary week for me, wednesday 30th nov my son stopped breathing and i had to resuscitate him. it turned out he had a virus called bronculitis, its extremely common in under 1 year old's this time of year. they have to have oxygen and sometimes ventilated to assist them to breath while they fight the virus them selves. luckily hes now home after a week in hospital and hes back to his old self. as common as it is, myself and everyone ive spoken to have never heard of it! it started with a cough and riley never missed a feed! he went down hill in about 7 hours. just wanted to warn u all so u have an idea and can also let friends and family know if they have young children. as i say its very common and easily treated but u need to keep a close eye on the kids and get it diagnosed asap. x

Hi everyone

Hope you're all ok.

Foxy that must have been awful, im so glad he is on the mend. :hugs:

Lianne, thats great news, so this time next week u will be pupo!!

Hi to everyone else.

Afm, im pupo!! :happydance: with two perfect little peas. Keeping everything crossed for a bfp and tons of luck to everyone else.

Hi everyone

Hope you're all ok.

Foxy that must have been awful, im so glad he is on the mend. :hugs:

Lianne, thats great news, so this time next week u will be pupo!!

Hi to everyone else.

Afm, im pupo!! :happydance: with two perfect little peas. Keeping everything crossed for a bfp and tons of luck to everyone else.

Eek! everything crossed for your :bfp: - that would be the best xmas prezzie!

well done Im glad it all went well today, HC just rang they've changed my ec to Monday. woo hoo can't wait now xxx

hiya everyone!!

not been on here for a while, just thought id pop in and have a read on how u are all getting on!!

i see theres lots going on atm!!!!!! sending tonnes of babydust to all u girlies wiv upcoming apps and cycles!!!!! i wish u all the luck in the world!! and hope to see lots of BFPs in the new year and the end of this one to hehe!!! :D u all truly deserve it!!!

im 25 weeks pregnant now and seem to be getting bigger by the day hehe! soooooo looking 4ward to march when she arrives!! hehe, il pop in from time to time to see how everyone is getting on!!!!!!!!!
miracles do happen especially when u least expect it!!!! :D
like i said i wish u all lots of luck and ofcourse babydust!!!!!!! +++++++++++++ xxx

oh just noticed i need to change my lil ticker things below as they say im 24 weeks and 4 days, but shes growing a lil bigger so my due date has changed slightly now haha!!!! shes a chunky monkey!!!! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->