IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

i am good thanx Del, getting a lil tired now hehe!
hows u hun? hope ur ok!

I have my fingers crossed it will work 4 u girlies this year hun!! stay positive and i give u all the luck in the world with ur cycles!!!! ++++ xxx

I'm ok thanks hun,trying my best to stay positive. Our time will come,I'm sure of that!! Hehe.
Glad your doing well,the weeks have flown by haven't they! Not long for u now hun. I love the pic of the 3D scan! R u working right up to your due date? Xx

hiya Del -im working till 24th feb and due the 24th of march now as they have moved my date forward becoz shes a lil chunky monkey haha! sooo il have a nice 4 weeks to prepare for her arrival hehe cant wait!!!!!!

ur time will deffo come hunny, i know it will!!!!!!!! u keep positive hun as much as its hard to and ur wish will soon come true :D xxx

Wow laura. That really has flown by, i joined the forum when u announced ur bfp. Best of luck

Afm. I rang lwh this morning and im booked in to start dr on 11th feb. im excited but scared it may not work. Eeek!

Bfp to all in 2012

Good luck babydust, keep positive and u will get ur BFP!!!!!!!!!

++++++sending lots of babydust to all u girlies having or starting cycles++++++++++++

realy realy hope 2012 is ur year when all ur wishes come true!!!!!!!!!

love laura xxx

Babydust- That is fab news! i have missed you around here. Hope your doing well? x

Laura- Yep time has flown by with your pregnancy hun! x

Hi to everyone else.

AFM- I still have weight to lose to be able to start 2nd cycle so hoping i manage it by March as want to gert going asap! we are doing the Short protocol next time so only 10-14 days of jabs! yaaay. xxx

Sarah- cant wait for u to get started again and wishing u all the luck in the world hun and realy realy hope u get ur bfp uve been waiting for!!! ++++++++++ lots of positive vibes coming ur way hun+++++++++++++ xxx

hiya am just starting my 1st cycle at liverpool womens hospital, every1 as been so nice, it would be nice to keep updated from every1 and see how every1 gets on, xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hiya girls.

Claire- welcome and good luck x

Babydust- Not long till DR now! bet ur excited x

Hi to del, foxey, melbram, jane, laura, caz and all the gang x

AFM- Clinic called before and we start the short protocol next cycle! around end of Feb if af shows on time! im soooo happy and feeling so positive to how i felt a few wks ago. They will be giving me max dose of stimms and scanning me around 5 times so getting best chance this time. PMA all the way for me! think this is our miracle on its way at last girls! got a good feeling xxx

Welcome Clare :hi:

Great new Africa sooner than you thought then! January is nearly over with (thank god - I think January has dragged sooo much). Good luck :happydance:

Hi girls and welcome Clare!
Hope ur all well. Fab news Africa! Bet ur made up 2 be getting started again,I have everything crossed for u. Lets hope it our year hun! My goodness we deserve it! xx
Laura,how's u hun? Hi to all the other mums to be!
Xxx

Thanks girls x

Melbram- where are u up to ? iv forgotten sorry x

Del- AMEN to that! pray we get to be mummies this yr or early 2013 ;-) x

Yes its sooner than i thought but feeling very positive and no time to waste with a AMH as low as mine. Now or never an hoping an praying this cycle makes us a mummy an daddy to be xxx

this is brill sarah!! im sooooo made up u will be starting soon!! keep that PMA up!!! sending tonnes of lucky baby dust!++++++++++++++ xxx

hello all u girlies!!!! :D

hope ur all great x

hello and welcome claire!!! X

Del- im not to bad been in and outta hospital the last couple of days so had better days! hehe but hope thats it now for hospitals till i go in labour hehe! hope ur good hunny? and sending lots of babydust to u +++++++++++ xxx

Thanks girls x

Melbram- where are u up to ? iv forgotten sorry x

Del- AMEN to that! pray we get to be mummies this yr or early 2013 ;-) x

Yes its sooner than i thought but feeling very positive and no time to waste with a AMH as low as mine. Now or never an hoping an praying this cycle makes us a mummy an daddy to be xxx

Due to see FS on the 21st Feb (it was ment to be tomorrow 2nd Feb but OH couldnt get the time off in the end :growlmad: so this extra 1 1/2 weeks wait is going to be a killer). The appointment will be to go through OH's last SA (which will be the only one he has had since taking vitamins so fx they have been working their magic) and also to go through OHs ultrasound result - we have already been told he hasnt got a varicocele which was the last resort really so hoping now can get moving but have a feeling the FS will forward me for lap and dye first perhaps

Laura- How come u been in an out of hossy hun? hope u are ok x

Melbram- Glad you are getting sorted. It does seem to take forever but when u start it flies by. GL x

Well girls i am can now officially say- we are starting IVF end of this mth as its now feb! hehe xxx

Welcome claire and good luck with round 1.

Africa - we may be cycle buddies as i will start my stim at the end of this month. I start dr in about 10days so should be ready for stims towards the end of the month. I am absolutley petrified. The good thing is that my boss has made me get myself signed off work for 2 months. I will be putting my feet up :)

hi sarah- hows u hunny??

got took in hospital saturday because baby just stopped moving! :( shes ok now tho just wanted to scare mummy and daddy! hehe! lil monkey!!!! then i went my midwife tuesday at my docs just for a routine checkup and my blood pressure was realy high! so she sent me back the hospital to be monitored! it went down eventually but it will be closely monitored now especially wiv me having swollen ankles to Booooo!!! im off work the rest of this week coz i think its time to slow down if im ending up in hospital twice a week!! gunna see what doc says friday whether i go back to work next week!

sorry bout the essay hehe!!! xxx

Babydust- Would love u as my cycle buddy! and due date buddy ;-) pma pma pma x

Laura- Ah hun u must of been up the wall! glad lil madam is ok an u get some rest x

Hi to everyone else x

AFM- I am soo excited as got call from pharmasure today and my meds come next thur! woop woop! i have the same trigger shot as last cycle that needs to go in fridge but other than that im not sure what they are giving me for short protocol! so its exciting stuff! haha xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->