IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

Hi Girls
Just popped on here to see what's new and am made up to see TWO bfp's!! Congratulations Babies and Lanny. Hope the new few weeks go well until you can have your scans!
I'm 15 weeks now and all going well, but still waiting for a bump to reassure me there's something in there!
Good luck AQ for your follow up appt, and to everyone else xx

OMG Jane, 15wks already! it doesnt seem like yesterday we were sat at PIE together! glad all going well for you xxx

Lanny I had some bleeding after my bfp and I rang the emergency room at the women's. Hope all ok for you xx :hugs:

Lanny- Hope everything is ok. Not much point in panicking at this early stage, altho i know easier said than done. They will just tell you its a threatened mc and say see whay happens. If you have pain with the bleeding, go to GP out of hrs hun. Good luck and i hope its a little bleed that stops for you xxx

Congrats on your BFP Lanny - hope the bleeding was nothing of any concern x

Hi to everyone else x

Hi lovely ladies! Happy New Year to u all! Not been on for a while so thought I would pop in to say hi! Fantastic news babies and Lanny,congratulations! xx
Hope all the other mothers to be on here are doing well Xx
I hope that 2012 will be lucky for all of us who are due to have treatment!
Africa - when are u due to start the next round? xx
Afm - docs have picked up a problem with my antibodies through some blood tests that were done so waiting to have further tests on my immune system! X

Lanny that's awful for you I'm so sorry. Just take it easy

Lanny- Big hugs hun. So sorry. The great news is tho that IVF worked 1st time for you so you response well an next time will be a sticky embie xxx

Del- We have appt on 12th to get AMH results so it depends on what they are as to what we do next. If its below a certin level the pct wont fund another cycle unless i use donor eggs as they wont waste funding when there is little chance of eggs but praying it wont come to that as they said even if they can manage to get another 2 they would try it. How are u? x

Hi to everyone else. I am very down today as missing my mum so much and so worried about test result and also its 2yrs today since we lost our 1st baby and my tube so very sad today xxx

Aw AF hope you are managing to get through the day. All very sad for you and can't imagine how you must be feeling. Just have a chill out weekend.

We're not having too many happy stories on here since 2012 so we need to change that all of us waiting we need to have positive mental attitude we WILL have our BFPs this year!!!

Afm - had my bloods done after pie so now waiting for appt to see consultant, give them paperwork and then next period hopefully we're go for the first time. I know the chances of a BFP first time are hugely unlikely and I'm trying to prepare myself and hubby for that but I want to be really positive going into it as I'm sure that can't do any harm!

Hi everyone

Babies-congratulations, that's great news.

Lanny-so sorry to hear that your little embryo didn't make it. Thinking of you x x

Del - glad things seem to be moving forward for you. Have you been having all your tests at the women's? When will you be having another cycle.

Africaqueen -I had the amh test just before Christmas too. I'm dreading the result. We go back to see the consultant thursday. I am hoping he will have the result then as I just need to know now. Dh is also being tested for Dna fragmentation and aneuploidy.

My body has been all over the place since I had my cervix cautirized. I ended up with an infection and bleed for five weeks. I had to have two courses of antibiotics before it started to clear. I've relaxed over Christmas with what I have eaten and drunk but I'm trying to get back to being healthy now ready for another go. Xx

happy new year ladies, hope everyone is well. lanny im sorry to read ur news.
how r ya africa? seems to be quiet on this feed now adays.
just checking in on u all, my little man is 10 weeks old on wednesday and keeping me busy. keeping everything crossed for u all xxx

Cveah- Our appt is on thur too at 3.10. What time is yours?? your results will be there from AMH as i asked how long an they said a wk so we will deffo get our results. I am sure yours will be fine as you got a decent amount of eggs but im dreading my result cos i only got 2 eggs last cycle an consultant expects my ovarian reserve to be very low :-(
Good luck to us both x

Foxey- Nice to see you in here an i cant believe that your lil man is 10wks old now! bet you are so happy x

Hi to everyone else. Hope everyone is ok? very quiet in here lately xxx

Hi everyone,how r u all doing?
I'm so sorry to hear that lanny,big hug xx
Africa and cvaeh,I'm well thank u,been very busy scine we have moved into the new house. The bloods were done through my GP,need to phone Mr Gazvsni's secretary to make an appointment,seeing him privately at the Spire Liverpool. He deals with immune testing and treatment. Hoping to start again in june,but only if I'm happy that every possible test has been done. It's going to cost a fortune but it will be worth it if it works!
When are u hoping to get started again cvaeh? X
Africa,i hope u get good results hun x
Foxey,nice to hear from u hun,hope little man is doing well x
Hi to everyone else Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g