IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

Awww thanks Laura. I am feeling so positive this time around its unreal! think it could be our time to be mummy an daddy soon ;-) xxx

Hey Africa,

Really good news that you will be starting again this month, I will as always keep everything crossed for you & sending lots & lots of positive vibes to all of you ladies still going through this.

AFM, well I'm in a bit of shock, we've been going to the hewitt centre for about 4 months now, & as you know OH SA was not good & I had a huge cyst that had to be removed before we could start IVF.

So I had the cyst removed at the beginning of January and they did a dye test too. I was feeling a little delicate after the operation but I'd heard that some women get a :bfp: after a dye test as it clears the tubes & although I knew that it was unlikely with OH analysis results we gave it a go & I can't believe it, but after 2 1/2 years of trying, we finally got there!!

Very early days I know & I am in so much shock. Going to keep our follow up appt at the hewitt centre for the end of Feb though just in case!

Really really hope everything goes well for every single lady on this thread, you are going through so much to get your :bfp: and you all deserve it :thumbup:

Good luck & :dust: to you all

xx

OMG Lisa!!!! HUGE congrats!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Bet u cant believe it! sending u lots of sticky vibes for a happy and healthy pregnancy:hugs: xxx

Thanks girls :thumbup:

sending sticky :dust: back to you all. I know I didnt in the end go through the IVF but I'd still like to pop in from time to time to see how you are all doing if that's ok?
xxx

Thanks Lisa and of course that is fine :) be nice to see how you are doing too xxx

Well ladies had a totally awful day. Started at the dentist needing a filling. So numb mouth off I went to see the FS - I'm truly devastated cos my AMH came back as undetectable which means I may have no eggs left so my period is due this week they are givin it a go on the highest dose of 6amps and hope we get one or two eggs. So I need a miracle ladies I've not stopped crying since we were told. I asked how many people with same level as me go on to have babies and they don't have that data. So as soon as I get my period we're hitting it hard and this is going to be a massive roller coaster. So I will try and check in here but just utterly devastated by today's news.

Say a prayer for me and let you know how I get on cos I need to be positive and relaxed for when we start

Well ladies had a totally awful day. Started at the dentist needing a filling. So numb mouth off I went to see the FS - I'm truly devastated cos my AMH came back as undetectable which means I may have no eggs left so my period is due this week they are givin it a go on the highest dose of 6amps and hope we get one or two eggs. So I need a miracle ladies I've not stopped crying since we were told. I asked how many people with same level as me go on to have babies and they don't have that data. So as soon as I get my period we're hitting it hard and this is going to be a massive roller coaster. So I will try and check in here but just utterly devastated by today's news.

Say a prayer for me and let you know how I get on cos I need to be positive and relaxed for when we start

Really sorry to hear your awful news :hugs: I will keep everything crossed for you xxx

MrsE- What was your AMH level? Mine was 2.5 and im 30 so its super low for my age. I spent 2 days crying about it an then thought well there is still a chance and i will be on max 6 amps when we start short protocol on my next cycle and i have lots of hope now after googling success stories of women with even lower AMH :) x

My AMH was 0.00 undetectable it's a sight I will never forget. I'm 36 and think I'm going to be on long protocol but what drives me mad is that if they had done this test 6 mths ago instead of putting me on clomid perhaps I would have a hope. Anyway I'm where I am but worse than you so take comfort in that.

Not a good day and not feeling positive right now but my DH is trying to get me looking positive but just need to lick my wounds and then I'm sure I will come out fighting. No in my nature to give up so I need to get my mojo back.

MrsE- I am sorry the result was 0.00. Is the HC happy to try another cycle without donor eggs when the result is 0? only asking as my friend was told no chance now without donor eggs as she wanted to try once more with her own eggs if any left and her AMH result was same as yours. I dont want her to miss a poss chance either if they see its poss to get a egg or 2 if you know what i mean? there is always hope an AMH is only 70% accurate as that test is new as it goes. I know u will get your pma back and whatever it takes u wil be a mummy xxx

I've not had any cycles yet this will be my first and all my other tests were normal and treated as unexplained hence my shock today. So think they want to give me a cycle and see how or if I respond and then sure they will bring up donor eggs but I know that takes a long time to find right donor and not sure how I feel abOut someone's eggs but all too raw

Well they must be hopeful of a chance for you based on other tests or they would not fund your cycle if not chance at all so hang in there. Donor eggs were suggested to us at last appt as he said pretty much no chance with my own but he aint god and we are holding out for our miracle xxx

Africaqueen - thanks feeling a bit better today furiously searching Internet for positive stories to help me get in the mindset just really hard. However my AF arrived today so called the HC and they called me back an got my needles appt on 1 march, they will order my drugs - looks like long protocol which is they're typical resort to protocol which I'm not convinced will produce the best results why if I have minimal eggs switch everything off cos no chance of OhSS so short protocol would make more sense to me. I'm tempted to call and ask for the consultant we saw to call me back to discuss and give his reasons why he's putting me on long. What do you think?

MrsE- I would discuss doing short protocol as i have read that there is better response with short if women have low amh, however, our consultant said that when AMH is as low as mine/yours that either protocol will give same result as they cant stimulate what isnt there kinda thing... i dont agree tho as i have seen better results with short. LWH tend to always do long for 1st cycle tho to see how you respond. Good luck xxx

OMG I now completely understand how people get annoyed with contact system! Called and left mess for the doctor to call me back that I met on monday to ask him why he thought long protocol was best for me and he's not called me all day. So looks like I will be calling in the morning again leave another message for him.

At this rate wil be too late to do short even if I want to! AAGH

So sorry MrsE

I think some doctors are so insensitive. I know they deal with it every day but they really need to understand that this is someones life. Even just a phonecall back to say that the doctor isn't available today but letting you know when they will call you would be better than nothing at all.
:hugs:

xx

MrsE- Hope they call you back. They do take their time tho! just keep calling. x

Lisa- Hope everything going well for you x

Hi to everyone else x

Got meds delivered this morning. Here is the list... 0.25mg cetrotide daily. 6 amps of fostimon daily, Ovitrelle pre prepared injection for trigger shot which is in fridge now all ready and of course the good old cyclogest pessaries! lol. Ah feels so real again now and cant wait to get started! il be doing my own jabs this time so bit nervous of that as scared of air bubbles! lol xxx

Yey on getting the meds AfricaQueen - Im sure you will be fine with the injections - excited for you to get started

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->