IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

Africa- our appointment is 12 o'clock. Yes I got plenty of eggs but consultant was worried about quality as we have such a low fertilization rate. We'll hopefully get dhs results back too. I hope your amh is high enough for another go on the nhs.

Del-We are going to see what or if our results reveal anything on Thursday before we embark on another cycle. We have decided to have a break until April whatever.

Hope everyone else is doing okay. X

Cvaeh and Africa - hope it's good news for you both tomorrow, will be thinking of you and sending positive thoughts. Fingers crossed for your bfp's in 2012.

Del - glad to hear you are getting somewhere with your tests, I hope it's your year as well.

Hello to everyone else :hugs:

Xx

Susie- Wow cant believe you are nearly 24wks pregnant! seems like yesterday you announced your BFP! x

Cvaeh- Good luck for your appt tomorrow too. Fingers crossed its happy news for us x

Del- Good luck for your immune testing x

Lanny- Hope you are ok as can be x

Isabella- Hope all is well for you and almost 7wks already! x

Hi to everyone else x

AFM- I am a nervous wreck over these AMH results tomorrow afternoon. I had to leave work today after 1hr as i was having panic attacks and iv taken the whole day off tomorrow as i can think of nothing else. I am just so scared that my level may be too low to have another cycle of IVF using my own eggs... please pray for me ladies an keep fingers x'd. Cant really take anymore sad news right now xxx

Hi ladies,hope everyone is well?
Just dropped in 2 see how u got on today Africa and cvaeh?? Hope it went ok for u. Xx
Susie,thank u for your support. How R u feeling? xx

Me too been thinking about you both today. Hope you got the news you were hoping for x

Thanks for thinking about me. It wasn't good news. My amh was only 4 which is very low apparently.I really don't understand why it's so low because both cycles I got plenty of follicles and my eggs were graded at one under the microscope. My fsh is normal too. They have taken more blood to test my chromosomes and have to wait ten weeks for result. They suggested trying again on same drugs but I feel I need a change in drugs or Protocol so will push that fact. Didn't get husbands tests back so that may be another problem.

Africa- how did you get on?have been thinking of you x x

Cvaeh- Im sorry your amh was low but its double mine so stay positive xxx

Well result was bad. My AMH was only 2.05 :((((( VERY poor for a woman of 40 let alone 30 :(( Consultant said that he would say donor eggs is the way to go as we would be very lucky to get even 1 egg if we tried again. Me an dh said that even 1 egg gives us a tiny chance and we want to try it so we start a short protocol start of March's cycle with max amps of menopur which is 5amps to just try and give us a chance. Cons said that we need to be realistic tho and be prepared to get no eggs at all. Dh and i were in tears all afternoon. We are just heartbroken and cant believe it as im only 30... my mum started menopause at 34 so they think it could be in the genes but nobody knows for sure. He said when i start showing signs of menopause i will need to take HRT as so many things are affected by early menopause. I honestly cant believe it. Such a lot to take in. We are going to give it a shot and if we get no eggs then we have a lot to consider but if im honest i cant imagine having donor eggs and i know it works for so many women but i would always feel sad that i have not got a part of me and my mum there... i am just gutted and dh is very down. We have had too much sadness already and now this. To of lost our 2 babies and my tubes was bad enough but now this??!! Sorry for down post ladies. Im just devastated xx

Cavea and Africaqueen I am so sorry to hear your news :hugs: there is still hope and I will be praying for you both on next cycle

AFM OH had ultrasound today to look at his possible varicocele. We were hoping it was a varicocele that could be operated on to give us an extra chance of conceiving naturally but the vein is not behaving like a varicocele and everything appears normal. We are back of LWH on the 2nd Feb so will see what Dr Lewis Jones says then but probably will be moving forward with IVF.

Hi to the rest of the gang hope you are all well x

Hi everyone

Hope you're all well.

Aq and Cvaeh, :hugs: im keeping everything crossed for your next cycle.

Melbram, im sorry the scan didnt show anything for dh, keeping everything crossed u can start asap, :hugs:

Hi to laura, susie, jane hope you're all ok.

Foxy cant believe ur little one is 10 weeks!!! time is flying.

Hi to everyone else.

Afm, we had our scan today and we have one beautiful perfect little pea. We got to hear the heart beat which was so amazing. I have pics etc in my journal.

Big hugs to all and here's to lots of 2012 babies an bfp's. :flower:

hi to all u girlies, just thought id pop in to see how everyone is doing! :D

soooo sorry for u girlies that have got bad news recently but stay positive u still have a chance!!! doesnt matter how big or small dnt give up!!!!!! i will keep my fingers crossed and pray for u girlies!! xxx

babies- sooooo glad u had ur scan hun, its amazing isnt it!! im a massive 30 weeks now lol and soooo happy just 10 weeks to go! woop!!! xxx

hope all the rest of u girlies are good and wishing u all a BFP in 2012!
hope all ur dreams come true!!!!!!! xxx ++++++++++ tonnes of babydust++++++++++ xxx

Hi girls,hope everyone has a nice weekend planned! It's a beautiful day here,just been out to feed the chickens,going for a long walk this afternoon.
Africa amd cvaeh,sorry that your results were not what u were hoping for. Be positive and give this next round all you've got! u only need one little fighter to make your dreams come true.Xx

Laura,can't believe u only have 10 weeks to go.Xx
Hi to everyone else on here x

Thank uuuuuuu, it was truly amazing and to hear the heartbeat just made me melt. Wow 30 weeks!! its flown by sooooo fast, that scan pic is gorgeous i def want to get one, we said we would wait till around 20 weeks and then pay for one. Quick question did you decide to stay at lwh for antenatal or switch?. I am still going back at the mo for the dols but my gp is sending me to whiston for antenatal. The consultant yesterday said you can choose anywhere so im not sure now where to pick, maybe warrington i dunno.

soooo sorry for u girlies that have got bad news recently but stay positive u still have a chance!!! doesnt matter how big or small dnt give up!!!!!! i will keep my fingers crossed and pray for u girlies!! xxx

babies- sooooo glad u had ur scan hun, its amazing isnt it!! im a massive 30 weeks now lol and soooo happy just 10 weeks to go! woop!!! xxx

hope all ur dreams come true!!!!!!! xxx ++++++++++ tonnes of babydust++++++++++ xxx

Hi girls!

Africa & Cvaeh I'm so sorry to hear that you didn't get better news at your appointments. It's hard to find the words to make you feel better but try and hold onto hope, you still have another try and miracles do happen, you only need one egg. :hugs:

Laura love your scan pic Hun, we decided not to get one, but my 20 week pic is a really good one.

Babies - glad your scan went well, hearing the hb is really the best sound in the world. I have stayed at lwh even though whiston is my closest, have found it fine so far, quite busy but staff are great.

Del - am good thanks, so grateful to be pregnant but finding that I am worrying over everything so be glad when it's May!

Hi to everyone and lots of babydust to you all xx

Thanks Susie, im still undecided think i want to do a few tours, my main things are i want a water birth if possible so want to choose somewhere that would give me the best chance as i know some only have one pool etc. Would love a home birth but nervous with the first to make sure everything ok, the consultant at lwh laughed when i said that and said he doesnt believe in hippy births and wants medicalisation all the way, i dont agree i think labour should where possible be natural but everyone is intitled to their opinion of course. Have you found out the sex?

Hi girls!

Africa & Cvaeh I'm so sorry to hear that you didn't get better news at your appointments. It's hard to find the words to make you feel better but try and hold onto hope, you still have another try and miracles do happen, you only need one egg. :hugs:

Laura love your scan pic Hun, we decided not to get one, but my 20 week pic is a really good one.

Babies - glad your scan went well, hearing the hb is really the best sound in the world. I have stayed at lwh even though whiston is my closest, have found it fine so far, quite busy but staff are great.

Del - am good thanks, so grateful to be pregnant but finding that I am worrying over everything so be glad when it's May!

Hi to everyone and lots of babydust to you all xx

Thanks everyone. I am trying to be positive and give the next cycle our best shot. I will be getting signed off work for the whole 2ww as i want to have lots of rest and no stress, providing we get that far of course x

Babies- Glad your scan went well and how lovely about the HB x

Hi to everyone else xxx

Thank uuuuuuu, it was truly amazing and to hear the heartbeat just made me melt. Wow 30 weeks!! its flown by sooooo fast, that scan pic is gorgeous i def want to get one, we said we would wait till around 20 weeks and then pay for one. Quick question did you decide to stay at lwh for antenatal or switch?. I am still going back at the mo for the dols but my gp is sending me to whiston for antenatal. The consultant yesterday said you can choose anywhere so im not sure now where to pick, maybe warrington i dunno.

hey hunny, yeah i decided to stay at liverpool womans for everything so i go there when i have antenatal apps! xxx

hi babies i decided to return to preston for my anti natal. it was more convenient i wanted to give birth here as well.good luck x

Hello all

Well we're having a right mixed bag of fortune on here. Congrats to all those BFPs in the last few weeks I can only imagine how you must be feeling.

Africa - don't give up hope of getting your dream we all deserve for them to come true we just have to keep believing.

Afm - I've gotten appt 3 wks today with the results of all my bloods after pie so bit nervous about amh test resuts but nothing I can do about them I guess! Strange this month cos I'm like clockwork and period came 4 dys early. So fingers crosses I should get AF a few days after our hosp appt so if bloods are ok and they are not full we may be able to start feb cycle!!! Yikes!!! All becoming too real so getting nervous and excited. Just hope for a big batch of BFPs for us all :))

Hello all

Well we're having a right mixed bag of fortune on here. Congrats to all those BFPs in the last few weeks I can only imagine how you must be feeling.

Africa - don't give up hope of getting your dream we all deserve for them to come true we just have to keep believing.

Afm - I've gotten appt 3 wks today with the results of all my bloods after pie so bit nervous about amh test resuts but nothing I can do about them I guess! Strange this month cos I'm like clockwork and period came 4 dys early. So fingers crosses I should get AF a few days after our hosp appt so if bloods are ok and they are not full we may be able to start feb cycle!!! Yikes!!! All becoming too real so getting nervous and excited. Just hope for a big batch of BFPs for us all :))

That good new Mrs E75 hopefully the next few weeks will fly-by so you can get start :happydance:

Lets hope for lots of BFPs girls! We deserve it!
I'm praying it will work 4 us this time,3 fails is soooo hard to deal with! Life just isn't fair sometimes is it!?
Melbram and MrsE75 u will soon be getting started! Hope everyone else is doing well? How r things with u Africa? xx
How r all our mums to be? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->