IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

Not long now Africa! FX you get your mini miracle :happydance:

Hi Del glad your moving on and getting some answers.

Ive not had a great day my nain passed away this morning which was a huge shock! :cry:I was supposed to be visiting her today to update her on the consultation yesterday which was to move forward with IVF. I had previously said if I ever had a little girl I would call her Jessica. My Nains name was Jessica so it seems so fitting now

Sorry to hear about your nain Melbram,sending u a big hug xxx

hope all u girlies are good and well!!!

lots of cycles starting up again! eeeeeek its all exciting!!!!!

wish u all the luck in the world!!! hope u get ur lil miracles this time round!!!!

im officially 36 weeks today and feeling great apart from not sleeping but hey she must be preparing me for things to come haha,

went to my midwife for a checkup and Jessica bump has gone from engaging to fully breech within a week lil monkey hehe!!! got a app next week again wiv my midwife to see if she has moved, if she hasnt il be at the womens while they scan her and try and turn her as they like to do this no later than 37 weeks or so ive been told! hoping she moves on her own before my app on tuesday!

anyways, hope all u girlies are good, just wanted to pop in and see how u all was, sending lots of PMA ur way and tonnes of babydust!! ++++++++++

take care girlies
xxx

Hi ladies, hope your all well

Africaqueen not long until stims. I have my baseline scan on thursday so should starts stimming then.

Laura i cant believe your 36 wks. That really has flown by. Fingers crossed Jessica moves back and is fully engaged again.

Afm nothing new, just got baseline scan on thursday. Hopefully i should be ready for stimming

Babydust to all

Melbram- I am sorry to hear your news. I hope your ok x

Laura- I cannot believe how fast time has gone! Jessica soon be here! x

Del- Glad you are getting answers and wish u lots of luck x

Babydust- If my AF arrives tomorrow i should be stimming tue/wed so we are gonna be going thru the 2ww together In'shallah :) x

AFM- AF was due today but not showed so i assume tomorrow as still getting bad cramps an feel ratty! lol. Just making the tea so i can take some up for my dad whilst he is recovering from his op. Got Bridesmaids for us to watch later as dh is off out with the lads on the town xxx

Hi to everyone else x

Hi ladies sorry I've been AWOL been a mad 10 days.

Melbram - so sorry to hear about your nan funny how we never expect our close family to go anywhere and shakes you to the core when they do. Hope you are feeling ok

Ladies - gosh its har to keep up with who is doing what. Can't believe some are about to give birth - very strange.

Afm - well negotiating redundancy hopefully will be sorted today and will be unemployed after Monday. However gives me the time and no stress to give my IVF 100%. Got needles an first injection on Thursday which seems a bit scary considering I HATE needles!!! Never mind I'm just going to suck it up and trying make a promise that if I don't moan throughout this next few weeks that god will let me be pregnant - thought it was worth a try!!

Been having accu for past 2 weeks plus taking the DHEA not really had many side effects other than skin a little more oily as is hair and had tonnes of CM an for longer than normal so hoping that's a sign it's soon what it needs to do!!

Hope everyone is good and those that have started DR fingers crossed!!

Xx

Ooohhh good luck to you Mrs E & glad you are looking upon the redundancy in a positive light, I really wish you all of the luck in the world :hugs:

I had an appt today with the Dr Gazvani who did my surgery in January & I was soooo looking forward to telling him that he'd worked a miracle & we were pg... but, before I had chance he basically said that when he was operating to remove the cyst he had found that I had severe endometriosis, so bad that it had stuck my ovaries to my pelvic wall :shock: & that although they had initially thought it was my OH :spermy: issues causing our problem, that he thought even without that I would have real trouble conceiving naturally...

At that point I said... but I'm 8 weeks today :yipee: but he just looked shocked & kept saying "but I don't think that's possible" I had to get my scan out to show him.

He was really pleased for us in the end but had to get another consultant in to check that they had the right patient as he said it was less than a 0.5% chance that this could happen given both of our problems!!

However, after leaving the office and going back to work, I told my workmates what had happened & they asked if it would cause any problems with the pregnancy, I hadn't even asked that & now I'm googling & it seems to just be a minefield of different information :wacko:

Basically it looks at though there is an increased chance of miscarriage, high blood pressure, pre eclampsia and pre term birth! It's just very weird as I have had very light, very regular periods and no period pain ever, whereas a friend of mine in work has endo & has really bad problems every month!

Ah well nothing I can do about it now, what will be will be, I just pray my little flump hangs on.

Wish me luck girls :thumbup:

MrsE- I am so pleased you are starting on thur! the needles are honestly no problem. After a few you become so used of them an each one brings us closer to our miracle x

Lisa- Aww glad your 8wks an cant wait to hear about your scan x

AFM- The witch has landed so need to call hc in the morning an get booked in for baseline scan cd2/3 which will be yuck! lol. Just glad af finally arrived and we can get started xxx

Thanks hun! i am soooo excited and nervous again! lol. I still have a very good PMA tho and i know a few of us have had success 2nd time around so praying im one of the next! ha. Seen on FB that Jessica is engaged again? thats good news hun. Not long now xxx

Hello girls :flower:

Just wanted to wish lots of luck to Africa, Babydust and Mrs E75 with your cycles, got everything crossed for your miracles :hugs:

Melbram - really sorry to hear about your nan, sending you hugs :hugs:

Lisa - am praying your bean is a sticky one :baby: Try not to google, I did in the first few months and drove myself crazy!! I would speak to the midwife and she can hopefully reassure you x

Laura - not long now hun, exciting!! You will have to let me know how it all goes at the womens as I am booked in there too x

Thanks Susie, I know google is evil lol.

I have my midwife appt next Wed & she will be getting a barrage of questions :haha:

hope everything is going well for you, not long now :thumbup:

xx

MrsE- I am so pleased you are starting on thur! the needles are honestly no problem. After a few you become so used of them an each one brings us closer to our miracle x

Lisa- Aww glad your 8wks an cant wait to hear about your scan x

AFM- The witch has landed so need to call hc in the morning an get booked in for baseline scan cd2/3 which will be yuck! lol. Just glad af finally arrived and we can get started xxx

Will be keeping everything crossed for this cycle for you Africa :dust:

xx

Thanks girls :)
Wishing us all tons of lucks to get our BFPS and cant wait to see our lwh babies that are due to arrive soon! x

I called the hc today and my baseline scan is tomorrow which is classed as cd2 and af is agony so had to leave work early today and did a shift swap so im off all day tomorrow. xxx

Hi ladies hope your all well.

Sarah it was great seeing you today at hc. Sorry i couldnt say goodbyr before i left. Uou had gone in for your drugs app. It was lovely to finally put a face to the name.

Afm the hc are going to ring me later this afternoon and let me know if they want me to stay on burserelin or if i can start stimms on Sat. My lining is not as thin as they would like and i have a few too many cysts on my ovary. Argh!!!!!

Ill be back to update later on today once i have had the calll. Eeek!

Hi Yasmine, was so nice to finally meet today :) sorry i missed you. I am sure we will cross paths there very soon tho. Best of luck with your call and i really hope you can start stimms asap. I want us to be pupo together :). I start stimms tonight on 6 amps so its all systems go now! really nervous about doing my own injection for 1st time tonight as my best friend did them last time as shes a pro with being diabetic! Im sure after the 1st one il be fine x

Hi to everyone else an has anyone heard from Foxey, Jane or any of the other ladies that arent about so much? hope they are all fine xxx

Hi ladies I was at HC today too but this afternoon for my needles training. They actually made us do our first injection there and then said tomorrow need to choose a time - said first one cos not already in your system doesn't matter. Actually not as bad as I thought or may be cos nurse was there but think it helped. So we're off but on LP so got about 6 weeks of injections to look forward to!!

Also first day off work part of my garden leave so we celebrated with a nice pub dinner - yummy not on the healthy eating plan but it was a treat!

Glad we're all systems go. Now for our BFP!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->