IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

hiya to all u girlies! hope ur all good :D

babydust- brill news that u can start ur stims hun, good luck hun!!! xxx

sarah- best of luck wiv ur scan tomoz, hope u have lovely fat follies hun!!! :) ++++++++ xxx

good luck to the rest of u girlies! il keep poppin in to see how everyone is getting on!!

sending lots of pma to u all +++++++++++++++++ xxx

Thanks girls x

Sharkey- Last cycle i had 4 follies and they got 2 eggs which resulted in 1 top grade embyro which we transferred but sadly didnt stick :( They only tested my AMH at our follow up appt and thats when they found it to be so low. 'Where there is life there is hope' tho and i have high hopes for us x

Hiya Laura and Jessica bump and hi to all the gang x

AFM- My nerves are starting about scan tomorrow! tummy feels very achy and tender so hoping that means iv got some fat follies! GROW FOLLIES GROW! lol xxx

Thanks Laura - not long for you to go now :)

African queen- sending you lots of luck hopefully all that PMA you have and vibes we are sending are making them follicles grow!!!

Xxx

AffricaQueen, thank you for your kind words :))) Don't know how I would feel If I didnt have anyone to talk to....x Let's hope the symptoms you are having Is a positive thing!! Good Luck 2moz x x x

Thank you Laura25 :) x

Thanks girls x

Sharkey- Last cycle i had 4 follies and they got 2 eggs which resulted in 1 top grade embyro which we transferred but sadly didnt stick :( They only tested my AMH at our follow up appt and thats when they found it to be so low. 'Where there is life there is hope' tho and i have high hopes for us x

Hiya Laura and Jessica bump and hi to all the gang x

AFM- My nerves are starting about scan tomorrow! tummy feels very achy and tender so hoping that means iv got some fat follies! GROW FOLLIES GROW! lol xxx

(GROW FOLLIES GROW) :happydance::thumbup:

Babydust and Africaqueen how did you get on with your scans?

T/c from LWH today - PIE next Thursday :)

How did the scans go african queen an baby dust? Xxxx

Babydust and AQ how did you get on??

Welcome to the new ladies. Sharkey I am like you I got an AMH 0.00 and I'm 36 so was a total shock but I've been DR tonight will be my 9th injection. Going ok so far had a couple of symptoms but nothing too bad to be honest right now. Got my baseline scan on 21st.

Fingers crossed everyone !!! Xx

Hello MrsE75, It Is a shock finding out you have an AMH of 0.00 & I am only 31 :-( How are you going with the DR? We had our meds training this morning, so gld that my partner will be doing It for me, starting DR on Sunday & baseline scan on 29th so we are not to far apart :)) x x

AffricaQueen, how did you get on with your scan? x x x

Copied from my journal sorry ladies as feeling shattered tonight :)

Sorry for late update but after the scan dh and i had a lot to do in Liverpool and then visited some friends and then i went shopping with my dad so finally home and relaxing now after a hectic day :) Anyway, went for scan and... i have 9 follies, 5 of which are good size x2 14mm, x2 12mm and x1 16.5mm, the other 4 are all less than 10 so the nurse decided to keep me on stimms for a few more days and i rescan on monday morning with EC hopefully being wednesday according to the nurse! :)) she was very positive and said she has high hopes of the lead 5 giving us a few good eggs and that quality over quanity is the main thing. My womb lining is 11.5 too which she is said is fab and i had a student midwife watching it all too. lol. Dh and i are so relieved and i feel i can relax over the wkend now after being so nervous last nite. So god willing we should get around 3-4 eggs compared to just 2 eggs last cycle )
I am really feeling soooo positive and cant wait for mondays scan so we can be booked in for EC. I know we have a lot of hurdles to overcome yet but we are getting there slowly an surely. xxx

Hi mrse75.

What exactly is AMH? The nurse glossed over it when going through our results just saying oh that's a bit low. I've read it either indicates fertility, how you will respond to stimming or how many eggs there are.

AFM. Got a few twinges today and got a really heavy feeling just under tummy. It also hurts a bit there if I lift anything up. Hoping that's the menopur.

Xx

That's great news African queen. All the pma and willing those follicles to grow has spurred them on! Enjoy a relaxing evening and put your feet up- looks like a busy week for us both next week ��

Lindy- what your feeling is normal with stimming and a good sign its working :) how long have you been stimming for now? AMH is indicator of ovarian reserve. At the hewitt centre they use the scale where anything under 4 is classed as undetectable/very low fertility. My AMH level is 2.5, what was yours? it is quality over quanitity that matters tho so dont get too hung up on AMH levels ;-) xxx

I've been stimming since last Saturday and scan Monday. I'm sure she said my AMH was 14 but I'm not 100% now because I just remember she said low.
You must be thrilled and so relieved. Here is hoping one of those lovely follicles will be your special one. Xxxx

Yeah i am so relieved as we could of been told there was no decent follies due to my low AMH so yep feeling very lucky so far so good :) Good luck for scan on monday. We might end up having EC around same time :) xxx

AQ, That's brilliant news :)))) I am really pleased for you x x x Were u at the Hewitt around 11:30 this morning?? Best of luck for your scan on Monday & also with the EC :))) x

LindlyLou, AMH Is Anti Mullerian Hormone & It's meant to give an estimation of the remaining egg supply or ovarian reserve. Apparently there are conflicting reports about It. Have you had an AMH? Mine was 0.00 :-( x x

AQ, yes we were! We arrived about 11:30 & we sat underneath the Tv, my fella was the scruffy one holding the Asda bag full of meds, lol Did your partner have a purpley shirt on? I was gonna come over & say hello but u looked a bit nervous / stressed x x

Aah i think i remember you, you have got long dark hair?? yes my hubby had purple shirt on and yep i was mega worried about scan result so not surprised it showed! lol. Aww you should of come over an said hi :) its always such a weird atmosphere in the waiting room cos everyone is on pins. lol . Glad your meds training went well :) xxx

AQ - I had blonde hair & a cream gillet on :))) If I see you there In the next couple of weeks I will deffo come over & say hello :) Meds training was okay, starting DR on Sunday :) x x Nobody says much there do they, I suppose It's understandable x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->