IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

Yes deffo come an say hello if your there when im there :) it is understandable how ppl get in there as lets face it, none of us want to be there going through all this to try an get preg when we would rather be doing that in the privacy of our own homes eh? Do whatever it takes tho. I down regged my last cycle and omg it seemed to take forever but once u start stimms it flies by xxx

Hey sharkey- I think she said 14 but I'm not sure , she said it was low. Is that low? Will see how many follicles on Monday!

AQ- we could well be having EC around the same time! Xxx

The waiting room is a strange atmosphere- you can feel the nerves and I just keep wondering what stage people are up to and wishing them good luck in my head when they get called.

AQ, will do x x I know where I'd rather be making babies, lol But hey ho beggars cant be choosers :) Good luck with everything tho x x I'm hoping It will all fly by as work tends to be pretty busy most days so I won't have time to think about It all x

LindyLou, Me personally I think 14 Is a good score but you would need to speak to the Hewitt & get them to clarify that just to make sure..... With a score like mine It can't get any worse x x

Lindy- 14 is classed as lower than average but nothing to panic about ;-) x

Sharkey- I have excepted IVF is the only way for me to be a mummy an i just thank god we are in a era where its so readily available :) GL to you too x

Right ladies im off to bed cos i feel like crap :( dh is working away tonight and im on my own so bed with a magazine an a cuppa. Nite god bless xxx

sarah- that realy is good news hun, there growing nice and fat hun!!! hehe and they will carry on growing till EC!!! whats brill is u can get more than one egg outta a follicle so FX u get a few gooduns hun, but i suppose all u need is that one special eggie hun to make ur miracle! we got 17 eggs and just that one special one made Jessica bump hehe!!! i realy do wish u the best of luck hun, uve been thru so much and deserve ur lil miracle now!!!!! sending tonnes of pma hun!!!!!!!!! xxx ++++++++++ :D

hey girlies :)

LINDYLOU- good sign about the twindges hun, deffo working!! :D xxx

SHARKEY- good luck wiv starting ur DR hun! xxx

hello to all u other girlies hope ur all good and have a lovely weekend!!

best of luck to u all and tonnes of PMA!! ++++++ xxx

Aww thx Laura hun! i am feelin sooo positive an even been 'peeking' at baby stuff on ebay which iv not dared do for a looong time :) xxx

Morning lovely ladies, hope you all have a good start to the weekend.

Sarah you sure have, that is great news about ur follies. :happydance: All that PMA is paying off. :thumbup: im back at HC on Wednesday so i may see you there. My follies scan is at 10.30.

Iv start my stims today. Whoop whoop. Will have to do it at my nans tonight cuz she is expecting a house full of visitors and so ill be round to help her out. Iv got my 3 yr old niece staying over tonight too which im really looking forward too. My mum told my niece to stay over at hers and the little madam said 'no, dont you know aunt Yas dont have any children so i have to go and be her children' bless her.

Laura25, Thank you very much!! x How long have you got to go now?? Bet ure all excited x x x :)

AQ, What thickness does ur lining have to be at your first base line scan? (long protocol) I thought the nurse would of told me yesterday but she never got round to It :-( How you feeling this morning? x x x

Babydust, How have you got on with DR? What protocol are you on? x x

AQ that is such fantastic news it's given me hope an bein on long protocol I need it!! Amazing how much different this cycle is but if I remember the dosage is the same just long vs short is that correct?

Sharkey - honestly don't worry about the DR I'm now on day 10 with 11 to go before my scan. I hate needles but I'm just keeping in my mind why I'm doing this sometimes i think it's just gods way of making sure we really want a baby! Lol. Did HC mention anything to you about taking DHEA? I was told you living needed to be less than 4mm ideally at baseline scan. I'm in the max dosage of 6amps which I'm not looking forward to mixing but hope when they show is it will be ok!

Hello to all the other ladies at their various stages I think our board is about to get busy with everyone's updates

Have a great weekend everyone
Xx

Hi MrsE75, I'm looking forward to starting DR tomorrow now :) The Hewitt never mentioned DHEA to me, how about you? You taking any? I heard It's meant to help your AMH, Is that right? I am also on 6 amps of Fostimon & 0.5 of Burserlin.... Is this ur first cycle? x x oh & don't forget the progesterone tablets, the "Bum Bullets" as AQ called them, lol

Great news about your follies Africa, was watching out for your update last night :happydance:

Hi to everyone else, it's exciting that everyone's cycles are underway or about to start, babydust to you all :dust:

Laura soooo excited to see Jessica in a few weeks, not long now :baby:

Have a great weekend everyone xxx

Yey AfricaQueen that's great news :happydance:

Hi to everyone else - lots going on at the mo

FX for lots of :bfp: - :dust:

Sharkey- thanks for that. I'm just thinking now there are soapy things I have no control over its not worth worrying over, all I can do is my best with looking after me and bein positive.
AQ- it's hard not to look at baby stuff and hope! My sister in law is due te end of April so everything with her is baby baby baby. I don't begrudge her that for one second but it's hard if I'm feeling a bit down.
Laura25- thanks you! It's so goo hearing stuff from somebody who it has worked for.

Xxxx hugs to all xxxx
Baby dust- good luck with Stimming today!!

Hello Melbram :)) x x

LindyLou, That's my moto now, why worry over something you have no control over! If I worried about every single thing In life then I would be locked up by now, lol x x Just think positive that's all you can do otherwise you will of failed before you have even started ;-)) x

Yasmine- Woohooo to starting stimms! so happy for you! We may cross paths on wed depending on what time my EC is. Be lovely to see you again x

MrsE- Glad your finding DR ok and once you start stimms it flies by! mixing the 6 amps is a bit fiddly at first but now im a pro and im sure you will be too ;-) just keep thinking positive and im sure it helps things along ;-) x

Sharkey- They want to see a lining under 4mm ideally at your baseline scan and then they start you on stimms. After 10 days of stimms thats when they want to see your lining nice and thick ready to welcome your embie :) Love your phrase about being locked up if u worried about everything that went wrong! lmao. Id be in a padded cell if i did. haha x

Hi Lindy, Susie, Melbram, Laura, Babies and all the gang x

AFM- My cetrotide jab stung again this morning and left a red mark as i jabbed on a tender bit of skin. Ouch :( only 2 more days of cetrotide and tonight an tomorrow of fostimon an then fingers crossed trigger monday night, needle free day tuesday and EC on wed all being well :)) Cant wait! sooo excited to be PUPO again xxx

Hi girlies. Hope you are all having a good weekend?

Do they just do EC first thing in the morning?

Xxx baby dust baby dust and more baby dust xxxxx

Lindy- Myself an virtually everyone i know have had EC early morning, usually before 10am but not sure if it varies. I prefer it nice and early to stop me having kittens worrying how many eggs they will get. lol xxx

Hi Sharkey

DHEA is not on prescription but off the record they suggested I take it, bought it off the Internet as research in USA and Canada as they are using it with people with low AMH levels and proving successful with helping quality and quantity of eggs. Ideally they would want me on it 2-3 months before my cycle but time not on my side so had it. Been tsking it for about 4 weeks now so by time I stimm it will be 6 weeks so hoping it will help.

This is my first cycle so it's a learning curve but the ladies on here are a god send they are better informed than most doctors! Lol

Have a great weekend and lets get some good BFPs on here soon! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"